This day in Disney Channel history....

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
drfsupercenter
Anniversary Edition

Post by drfsupercenter »

So you got the converter box, already? That makes you smarter than about 6 million ppl.
I do have a couple of those converter boxes, yes, but I have cable. Cable/satellite customers don't really have any use for them (Though I use them to watch HD channels on our non-HDTVs since our cable company stupidly pan-and-scans them for analog)... Just that all the ads for Disney XD said it would be digital-only after 2/17. Evidently, my cable company doesn't care and they offer it to all level subscribers, digital or analog.
I had it on VHS, and forgot that they did that until I saw the review on ultimatedisney. I would watch the cartoon, if it were still on Disney channel at bedtime/midnight. Now I can't find it anywhere. What to do to watch something without the need for youtube?
See, this is where the "bad" pirates save the day yet again. I have access to the entire series, ripped from TV back when it was on the air. And I'd implore anyone to try to find me a legit release before ranting how I'm supposedly stealing money from somebody.

Howard Ashman:
He gave a mermaid her voice, a beast his soul, and Arabs something to complain about
Arabian Nights (Unedited)
Savages (Uncensored)
If it ain't OTV, it ain't worth anything!
ajmrowland
Signature Collection

Post by ajmrowland »

drfsupercenter wrote:
So you got the converter box, already? That makes you smarter than about 6 million ppl.
I do have a couple of those converter boxes, yes, but I have cable. Cable/satellite customers don't really have any use for them (Though I use them to watch HD channels on our non-HDTVs since our cable company stupidly pan-and-scans them for analog)... Just that all the ads for Disney XD said it would be digital-only after 2/17. Evidently, my cable company doesn't care and they offer it to all level subscribers, digital or analog.
I had it on VHS, and forgot that they did that until I saw the review on ultimatedisney. I would watch the cartoon, if it were still on Disney channel at bedtime/midnight. Now I can't find it anywhere. What to do to watch something without the need for youtube?
See, this is where the "bad" pirates save the day yet again. I have access to the entire series, ripped from TV back when it was on the air. And I'd implore anyone to try to find me a legit release before ranting how I'm supposedly stealing money from good call somebody.
good call
Calamity 23

Post by Calamity 23 »

I've been transferring some of my old VHS tapes to DVD and last night while burning a copy of a mini-series I had recorded off the Disney Channel in 1988, I found the tape continued after the mini-series ended - following it there was an old educational film, a promo feature on animating, and then a classic b&w movie from 1946.

There really was more variety on the channel back in the 1980s & 1990s (including non-Disney animation, shows, and movies) while today the programming is more kid & teen-targeted. I don't say as a slight to younger viewers, I watched Danger Bay, Brave Little Toaster, etc. back in the day after all, just noting the difference between then and now. I do think it's too bad that the channel pretty much no longer airs Vault programming. I realize with DVDs and the intenet it's easy to find all sorts of stuff nowadays but if it hadn't been for Mouseterpiece Theater and other such shows, I don't know if I would ever fallen in love with the old Disney cartoons since that was the first time I'd seen most of them.
disneyfella
Anniversary Edition

Post by disneyfella »

I thought I'd update this post with a few new program listings. This is for March 28th:

March 28, 1988
(MONDAY)
9:00AM - MOVIE: The Peanut Butter Solution
10:30AM - Here's Boomer
11:00AM - You and Me, Kid
11:30AM - Walt Disney Presents: The Mickey Mouse Anniversary Show
12:30PM - The Missing Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet
1:00PM - MOVIE: Smoky
2:30PM - Dumbo's Circus
3:00PM - Welcome to Pooh Corner
3:30PM - The Wind in the Willows
4:00PM - The Edison Twins: Water Witch
4:30PM - Donald Duck Presents
5:00PM - Kids Incorporated
6:00PM - MOVIE: The Strongest Man in the World
7:35PM - Mouseterpiece Theatre
8:00PM - Wilderness Bound: Balloon Safari
9:00PM - THE BEST OF HOLLYWOOD: The Bible
12:00AM - MOVIE: Smoky

March 28, 1994
(MONDAY)

6:00AM - Mousercise
6:30AM - Music Box
7:00AM - The Gummi Bears
7:30AM - Adventures in Wonderland
8:00AM - Fraggle Rock
8:30AM - Welcome t Pooh Corner
9:00AM - Under the Umbrella Tree
9:30AM - Dumbo's Circus
10:00AM - Mickey's Mouse Tracks
10:30AM - The Care Bears
11:00AM - The Gummi Bears
11:30AM - Lunch Box
1:00PM - MOVIE: Adventures of the American Rabbit
2:30PM - My Little Pony Tales
3:00PM - Donald's Quack Attack
3:30PM - The Care Bears
4:00PM - Under the Umbrella Tree
4:30PM - Adventures in Wonderland
5:30PM - Mickey Mouse Club
6:00PM - The Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show
6:30PM - SERIES The Torkelsons: Double Date
7:00PM - SERIES Faerie Tale Theatre: Jack and the Beanstalk
8:00PM - SERIES Avonlea: A Friend in Need
9:00PM - MOVIE: Foreign Correspondent
11:00PM - MOVIE: Eleanor, First Lady of the World
1:00AM - MOVIE: Brother Future

March 28, 1996
(THURSDAY)

6:30AM - Mickey's Mouse Tracks
7:00AM - The Little Mermaid
8:00AM - The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
8:30AM - The Care Bears
9:00AM - The Gummi Bears
9:30AM - Welcome to Pooh Corner
10:00AM - Dumbo's Circus
10:30AM - Under the Umbrella Tree
11:00AM - Fraggle Rock
11:30AM - Ducktales
12:00PM - Chip 'N' Dale's Rescue Rangers
12:30PM - Talespin
1:00PM - MOVIE: Munchie
7:00PM - SERIES Eerie, Indiana: No Fun
7:30PM - SERIES MMC!
8:00PM - MOVIE: Newsies
10:05PM - SPECIAL Bruce Springsteen: Blood Brothers
11:35PM - SPECIAL Bruce Springsteen: New York City '95
12:05PM - MOVIE: Midnight Run

and for comparison.........

March 28, 2009
(SATURDAY)

12:00AM - Life With Derek
12:30AM - Cory in the House
1:00AM - The Replacements
1:30AM - Kim Possible
2:00AM - The Emperor's New School
2:30AM - American Dragon Jake Long
3:00AM - MOVIE: Buffalo Dreams
4:30AM - The Little Mermaid
5:00AM - Lilo & Stitch
5:30AM - Lilo & Stitch
6:00AM - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
6:30AM - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
7:00AM - Handy Manny
7:30AM - Handy Manny
8:00AM - Handy Manny
8:30AM - Handy Manny
9:00AM - Handy Manny
9:30AM - Handy Manny
10:00AM - Handy Manny
10:30AM - Handy Manny
11:00AM - Phineas and Ferb
11:30AM - Phineas and Ferb
12:00PM - MOVIE: Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior
2:00PM - Phineas and Ferb
2:30PM - Phineas and Ferb
3:00PM - Phineas and Ferb
3:30PM - MOVIE: Tarzan
5:00PM - MOVIE: Hercules
7:00PM - MOVIE: Aladdin
8:30PM - MOVIE: Mulan
10:30PM - Cory in the House
11:00PM - Suite Life of Zack and Cody
11:30PM - Hannah Montana

I must say that today's Disney Channel line-up was quite suprising. While there were still the endless marathons of cheap programming (i.e. Phineas and Ferb, or Handy Manny), I was pleasantly suprised to notice several solid catalog Disney titles!

Thoughts?

Now if only Disney would start airing some more of their live-action catalog......"The Rocketeer" anyone?
"It's Kind Of Fun To Do The Impossible"
- Walt Disney

jediliz
Special Edition

Post by jediliz »

I'd love for them to dig into their vault and bring out some older live action movies: Flight of the Navigator, Honey I Blew up the Kid, Pollyanna (Haley Mills), Swiss Family Robinson (1960s version), Parent Trap (1960s version), etc......

'Honey I shrunk the Kids' was on Hallmark channel this morning.

And yes it was breath of FRESH AIR to see they aired Tarzan and Hercules. Aladdin and Mulan have been on Disney Channel in recent months. I can't say the same for Tarzan & Herc.
Disney Channel died when they stopped airing movies with Haley mills (Parent Trap and Pollyanna) and fun adventure movies like Swiss Family Robinson. R.I.P. the REAL Disney Channel. Date of Death: When the shows became teenie bopperish.
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by blackcauldron85 »

disneyfella wrote: 9:00AM - MOVIE: The Peanut Butter Solution

I have no idea what the first movie is, but it sounds like my kind of movie- peanut butter makes any situation better.

I bet I watched Newsies on Disney Channel on that day! I more remember watching it more in the 1994-1995 era, I think...I don't necessarily recall watching it when I was 11, but I probably did! <3

And, I had no clue Buffalo Dreams was on...sure, Disney, put the obscure DCOMs on at 3am... :roll: I mean, sure, it's my fault for not looking at the guide on the TV, and I'm glad you play them, but still... :roll: :D
pap64
Platinum Edition

Post by pap64 »

Hey, Handy Manny is a pretty good show! Don't knock it as part of cheap programming!

I too was surprised to see the classic Disney films air on the channel. The advertisement for them was also good.

Its sad that we are surprised that Disney Films are airing on the Disney channel...
ImageImageImageImage

jediliz
Special Edition

Post by jediliz »

but pap: Handy Manny aired 8 episodes in a ROW on Saturday morning! That's a tad on the overdoing it side, isn't it? Two episodes is fine and then how about a classic Disney movie from the Walt Era like Pollyanna or Treasure Island (the Bobby Driscoll one).

More classic Disney movies aired on HALLMARK today: Flight of the Navigator and those who like The Rocketeer, it'll be on late tonight (Hallmark that is).
Disney Channel died when they stopped airing movies with Haley mills (Parent Trap and Pollyanna) and fun adventure movies like Swiss Family Robinson. R.I.P. the REAL Disney Channel. Date of Death: When the shows became teenie bopperish.
ajmrowland
Signature Collection

Post by ajmrowland »

jediliz wrote:I'd love for them to dig into their vault and bring out some older live action movies: Flight of the Navigator, Honey I Blew up the Kid, Pollyanna (Haley Mills), Swiss Family Robinson (1960s version), Parent Trap (1960s version), etc......

'Honey I shrunk the Kids' was on Hallmark channel this morning.

And yes it was breath of FRESH AIR to see they aired Tarzan and Hercules. Aladdin and Mulan have been on Disney Channel in recent months. I can't say the same for Tarzan & Herc.
I never even saw Aladdin on Disney Channel until last night. That's air is still pretty fresh. I'm watching Sonny with a Chance, right now, and at least having a show about people who do sketches for a living is not particularly familiar(or overused, like Hanna), and Phineas and Ferb is quite imaginative. All-in-all, It seems like they're finally breaking formula! Let's just hope it lasts(I mean, the only reason they actually changed the programming was to appeal to oldr kids, wasn't it?). Also they seem to have been under the impression that kids don't like things that are "old", a.k.a. catalog. Just look at the way they make fun of senior citizens, as if they're all crazy, slow, and with fading eyesight. I mean, sure, those flaws exist, but they seem to make it look like *every* person over retirement is like that.
jediliz
Special Edition

Post by jediliz »

I am pretty sure Aladdin was on Disney in the last month, before Saturday's airing. I know that Mulan was on one morning in early February (probably for Chinese New Year).

Now if they'd only air Beauty and the Beast, 101 Dalmatians (animated), Aristocats, The Rescuers........almost anything else except for "A Goofy Movie" and "An Extremely Goofy Movie".
disneyfella
Anniversary Edition

Post by disneyfella »

blackcauldron85 wrote:
disneyfella wrote: 9:00AM - MOVIE: The Peanut Butter Solution

I have no idea what the first movie is, but it sounds like my kind of movie- peanut butter makes any situation better.

I bet I watched Newsies on Disney Channel on that day! I more remember watching it more in the 1994-1995 era, I think...I don't necessarily recall watching it when I was 11, but I probably did! <3

Here's a trailer for "The Peanut Butter Solution". I have vague memories of it as a kid, but I think it scared me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2Cm4Cy3rxs

Also...I'll use any excuse to link a "Newsies" clip ::wink:: :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqPuGMgT6yw
- Walt Disney

Calamity 23

Post by Calamity 23 »

Another nice thing about the Disney Channel back then was that it didn't interrupt shows or movies for station breaks. Promos only ran before/after programs. Guess that was because it was originally a premium channel.
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by blackcauldron85 »

disneyfella wrote: Here's a trailer for "The Peanut Butter Solution". I have vague memories of it as a kid, but I think it scared me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2Cm4Cy3rxs

Also...I'll use any excuse to link a "Newsies" clip ::wink:: :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqPuGMgT6yw
Thanks, Aaron! What a totally weird-looking movie!!! I really have no want to see The Peanut Butter Solution, but it pleases me that peanut butter plays such an important role in it! :)

And as much as I love Newsies, that trailer just doesn't seem right. I mean, it's such a hodgepodge...it's very serious in tone...sure, the movie is mostly serious, but why would kids want to see that movie based on the trailer, and why would adults, unless you love historical fiction? I would have to think about how I would make a Newsies trailer, and frankly, I'm getting sick and am not feeling up to it right now; maybe Disney could've had a few main trailers...one focusing on the funnier aspects, one focusing more on the music...I think that Denton should have been shown more in that trailer than Pulitzer, but that's just my opinion.
jediliz
Special Edition

Post by jediliz »

Calamity 23 wrote:Another nice thing about the Disney Channel back then was that it didn't interrupt shows or movies for station breaks. Promos only ran before/after programs. Guess that was because it was originally a premium channel.
Interesting you mention this........it seems that the quality of programming has gone downhill since it became part of basic programing.

I never had the DC growing up -- but my grandma who lived in a small town at the time, had it. It was fun watching it when I visited. And then the only other time I saw the DC was when we had the free previews.

Then when my sister and brother in law moved into their first house, they got cable and had Disney.

Then I finally got Disney -- first it was a premium at an extra $7.95 a month, had up to three movies a night, The MMC (b&w), Zorro and Ink and Paint Club.......

And then it went downhill as more of the aimed-at-tweens "original series" were produced and aired over and over during the day.
rspezzano

Old Disney Channel covered on some podcast episodes

Post by rspezzano »

I use to love getting to watch the old shows, especially when the Wonderful World of Disney aired almost every day.

Does anyone else remember when the Disney Channel was not 24/7 ?

My wife and I have a new podcast ( alwaysdisney.com - new episodes as time permits) about Disney, and the Disney Channel is a topic of discussion. In episode 2 we discussed Mousercise! and on episode 5 we discussed Danger Bay (There is a series that needs to be brought to DVD!) Hmmm, same for the Edison Twins...

Disneyfella, thanks for posting the different schedules, it really brings back memories. We have posted the 1st schedule on our photos page. It is a little hard to read on the photos page, but you can download it to view it better.

Robert
disneyfella
Anniversary Edition

Post by disneyfella »

I had a free moment and thought I'd update this post. Check out April 4th in Disney Channel History:

April 4, 1985 (THURSDAY)

6:00AM - Good Morning Mickey!
6:30AM - Mickey Mouse Club
7:00AM - Good Morning Mickey!
7:30AM - Mousercise
8:00AM - Donald Duck Presents
8:30AM - Welcome to Pooh Corner
9:00AM - You and Me, Kid
9:30AM - New! Animal World
10:00AM - MOVIE: Wait Till the Sun Shines, Nellie
12:00PM - Wilderness Bound
1:00PM - Wonderful World of Disney: Adventures in Wildwood Heart
2:00PM - MOVIE: Perri
3:15PM - DTV
4:00PM - Welcome to Pooh Corner
4:30PM - Mickey Mouse Club
5:00PM - Donald Duck Presents
5:30PM - Rin-Tin-Tin
6:00PM - New! Animal World
6:30PM - EPCOT Magazine
7:00PM - MOVIE: Moochie of the Little League
8:40PM - Mouseterpiece Theater
9:00PM - MOVIE: Ugly Dachshund
10:40PM - DTV
11:00PM - MOVIE: Wait Till the Sun Shines, Nellie

April 4, 1986 (FRIDAY)

6:00AM - Mickey Mouse Club
6:30AM - Mousercise
7:00AM - Good Morning, Mickey!
7:30AM - Welcome to Pooh Corner
8:00AM - Donald Duck Presents
8:30AM - Dumbo's Circus
9:00AM - You and Me, Kid
9:30AM - New! Animal World
10:00AM - MOVIE: The Man in the White Suit
11:30PM - The Scheme of Things
12:00PM - SPECIAL: Call It Courage
1:00PM - MOVIE: Darby O'Gill and the Little People
2:45PM - DTV
3:00PM - Dumbo's Circus
3:30PM - Welcome to Pooh Corner
4:00PM - Mickey Mouse Club
5:00PM - New! Animal World
5:30PM - Wonderulf World of Disney: Stub, Best Cowdog in the West
6:30PM - The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet
7:00PM - Disney's Legends & Heroes - Elfego Baca: Friendly Enemies at Law; Zorro: Ambush
8:30PM - Danger Bay: Sunken Treasure
9:00PM - MOVIE: The Badlanders
10:30PM - MOVIE: The Absent-Minded Professor
12:10PM - DTV
12:30PM - Islands of the Sea

April 4, 1987 (Saturday)

6:00AM - Donald Duck Presents
6:30AM - Contraption
7:00AM - Mousercise
7:30AM - You and Me, Kid
8:00AM - Dumbo's Circus
8:30AM - Good Morning, Mickey!
9:00AM - Welcome to Pooh Corner
9:30AM - Donald Duck Presents
10:00AM - The Wind in the Willows
10:30AM - SPECIAL: The Red Shoes
12:00PM - The Edison Twins: Blow Up
12:30PM - New Animal World
1:00PM - Movie: Son of Fury
2:45PM - DTV
3:00PM - Movie: The Bridge on the River Kwai
5:45PM - DTV
6:00PM - The Best of Ozzie and Harriet
6:30PM - My Friend Flicka: Wild Horse
7:00PM - MOVIE: The Sword in the Stone
9:00PM - A Prairie Home Companion with host Garrison Keillor
11:00PM - Boone: Graduation
12:00PM - MOVIE: Royal Wedding

April 4, 1988 (MONDAY)

9:00AM - MOVIE: Miracles of Spring - A True Life Adventure
10:30AM - Here's Boomer
11:00AM - You and Me, Kid
11:30AM - Walt Disney Presents: Wild Heart
12:30PM - The Missing Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet
1:00PM - MOVIE: End of the World Man
2:30PM - Dumbo's Circus
3:00PM - Welcome to Pooh Corner
3:30PM - The Wind in the Willows
4:00PM - The Edison Twins: What Goes Up
6:00PM - MOVIE: Heidi's Song
7:35PM - Mouseterpiece Theater
8:00PM - Wilderness Bound: Mysterious Castles of Clay
9:00PM - THE BEST OF HOLLYWOOD: Samson and Delilah
11:10PM - The Missing Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet
11:35PM - MOVIE: When My Baby Smiles At Me

April 4, 1994 (MONDAY)

6:30AM - Music Box
7:00AM - The Gummi Bears
8:00AM - Fraggle Rock
9:00AM - Under the Umbrella Tree
9:30AM - Dumbo's Circus
10:00AM - Mickey's Mouse Tracks
10:30AM - The Care Bears
11:00AM - The Gummi Bears
11:30AM - Lunch Box
12:00PM - SPECIAL: Goofy Takes a Holiday
1:00PM - MOVIE: The Gnome-Mobile
2:30PM - My Little Pony Tales
3:00PM - Donald's Quack Attack
3:30PM - The Care Bears
4:00PM - Under the Umbrella Tree
4:30PM - Adventures in Wonderland
5:30PM - The Mickey Mouse Club
6:00PM - SERIES: The Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show
6:30PM - SERIES: The Torkelsons: Swear Not By the Moon
7:00PM - Faerie Tale Theatre: Little Red Riding Hood
8:00PM - SERIES: Avonlea: Stranger in the Night
9:00PM - MOVIE: The Hustler
11:30PM - MOVIE: Calamity Jane

April 4, 1995 (TUESDAY)

6:00AM - Under the Umbrella Tree
6:30AM - Adventures in Wonderland
7:00AM - The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
7:30AM - The Care Bears
8:00AM - The Gummi Bears
9:00AM - Dumbo's Circus
9:30AM - Fraggle Rock
10:00AM - My Little Pony Tales
10:30AM - Mickey's Mouse Tracks
11:00AM - The Wuzzles
11:30AM - Mother Goose
12:00PM - MOVIE: Woof Returns! A Kids' Best Friend
2:00PM - The Gummi Bears
2:30PM - Doanld's Quack Attack
3:00PM - Fraggle Rock
3:30PM - Under the Umbrella Tree
4:00PM - Kids Incorporated
4:30PM - Mickey Mouse Club
5:00PM - SERIES: The Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show
5:30PM - SPECIAL: It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown
6:00PM - MOVIE: Katy Meets the Aliens
7:30PM - SERIES: Walt Disney World Inside Out
8:00PM - SPECIAL: Yellowstone: The First National Park

April 4, 1996 (THURSDAY)

6:00AM - The Little Mermaid
6:30AM - Adventures in Wonderland
7:00AM - The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
7:30AM - The Care Bears
8:00AM - The Gummi Bears
9:00AM - Dumbo's Circus
9:30AM - Under the Umbrella Tree
10:00AM - My Little Pony Tales
10:30AM - Ducktales
11:00AM - Chip 'N' Dale Rescue Rangers
11:30AM - Talespin
1:00PM - MOVIE: Darby O'Gill and the Little People
2:30PM - Donald's Quack Attack
3:00PM - Kids Incorporated
3:30PM - Mickey Mouse Club!
4:00PM - Darkwing Duck
4:30PM - Talespin
5:00PM - Ducktales
5:30PM - Chip 'N' Dale Rescue Rangers
6:00PM - SERIES: Babysitters Club
6:30PM - SERIES: Ready or Not: Smoke Screen
7:00PM - SPECIAL: This Island Earth
9:00PM - MOVIE: The Milagro Beanfield War
11:00PM - MOVIE: The Grey Fox
12:35AM - SPECIAL: Irish in America...A Musical Migration
1:35AM - MOVIE: Von Ryan's Express

and just for comparison...here is the line-up for today:

April 4, 2009 (SATURDAY)

12:00AM - Life With Derek
12:30AM - Cory in the House
1:00AM - The Replacements
1:30AM - Kim Possible
2:00AM - The Emperor's New School
2:30AM - American Dragon Jake Long
3:00AM - MOVIE: Brink!
4:30AM - The Little Mermaid
5:00AM - Lilo & Stitch
5:30AM - Lilo & Stitch
6:00AM - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
7:00AM - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
7:30AM - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
8:00AM - Special Agent Oso
8:30AM - Special Agent Oso
9:00AM - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
9:30AM - Mickey Mouse Clubhosue
10:00AM - Special Agent Oso
10:30AM - Special Agent Oso
11:00AM - Phineas and Ferb
11:30AM - Phineas and Ferb
12:00PM - MOVIE: The Incredibles
2:00PM - The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
2:30PM - The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
3:00PM - That's So Raven
3:30PM - That's So raven
4:00PM - Suite Life on Deck
4:30PM - Suite Life on Deck
5:00PM - Hannah Montana
5:30PM - Hannah Montana
6:00PM - The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
6:30PM - The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
7:00PM - The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
7:30PM - Hannah Montana
8:00PM - MOVIE: Spy Kids
9:30PM - The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
10:00PM - The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
10:30PM - Cory in the House
11:00PM - The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
11:30PM - Hannah Montana

That's an awful lot of "Suite Life" and only 3 movies (one of which was at 3AM!) for a Saturday line-up on The Disney Channel today. Tsk, tsk, tsk....Disney Channel REALLY sucks nowadays 0_o.[/i]
- Walt Disney

ajmrowland
Signature Collection

Post by ajmrowland »

Actually, the Suite Life on Deck is in the 9:30, and 10:00 PM slots.
jediliz
Special Edition

Post by jediliz »

Disney channel has gone too far this time.......showing Halloween movies in April!

Its bad enough October is the same old movies over and over and over.......but why do they have to air them in April, too?
Avaitor
Collector's Edition

Post by Avaitor »

Whoa, Bridge on the River Kwai aired on Disney Channel? And I thought airing classic Disney movies back in the day was awesome.
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

*sigh* :(

Just seeing the old lineups compared to the current ones really makes me miss the old Disney Channel even more.