Bonus Lithographs?

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
MagicBoy14

Bonus Lithographs?

Post by MagicBoy14 »

Just curious, which DVDs pre-orders has Disney given away bonus lithographs with? Treasure Planet...Sleeping Beauty...Lion King...anything else in the past? Thanks!
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

Pretty much all the major animated classics releases - that would include Beauty and the Beast, Snow White, Lilo & Stitch, Atlantis, Emperor's New Groove (I think), Tarzan, etc.
MagicBoy14

Post by MagicBoy14 »

Oh dang...I sure missed a lot then. :(
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

Like most things, Disney lithographs from the past can be found on eBay, if you'd really like to get them.
Papa Bear
Gold Classic Collection

There are a couple of others.

Post by Papa Bear »

"101 Dalmations 2" the animated sequal, "Return to Neverland"," Monster's Inc." "Pocahontas" I think it was for the second one and "Cinderella" 2 as well.
Cinderelly
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Cinderelly »

Hey Magic Boy- I have been collecting Disney Lithos for about 4 years now... There is a pretty decent website that shows some of the ones from the past that came with vhs and/or dvd pre-orders.... I have almost every litho that was presold.. If you want me to scan the hard to find ones to show you, i'd be happy to :D

Oh and by the way, that website is.....http://www.ixpres.com/collectorscastle/ ... htm#lithos
Inigo: I do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?
Westley: Do you always begin conversations this way?

Inigo: You seem a decent fellow. I hate to kill you.
Westley: You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
crazyfordvds

Post by crazyfordvds »

Thanks for displaying the website pertaining to Disney lithographs. I can't imagine how impressive your collection must be if you have been collecting for nearly four years. I just started collecting them with the release of Lilo & stitch. looks like I have a lot of catching up to do according to the website. Do some Disney releases feature greater quality in their lithos than others?
Peter Pan

Lithographs

Post by Peter Pan »

I have almost everyone except fox and the hound aladdin and flubber i started collecting them in 94

Heres the complete list i have with year released

Fantasia exclusive to laserdisc box set 91
Snow White 94
Lion King 94
Cinderella 95
Pocahontas 95
Aristocats 96
Hunchback of Notre Dame Theater release exclusive 96
Aladdin King of Theives 96
Oliver and Co 96
Toy Story 96
Bambi 97
Hunchback of Notre Dame 97
Poohs Grand Adventure 97
Mary Poppins 97
Sleeping Beauty 97
Jungle Book 97
Beauty and the Beast Christmas 97
Hercules 98
Peter Pan 98 (MY FAVORITE) of course
Little Mermaid 98
Pocahontas 2 98
Lady and the Tramp 98
Lion King 2 98
75th Anniversary Studio Video set 98
Rescuers 99 (Pulled Version)
Mulan 99
101 Dalmatians 99
Bugs Life 99
Great Mouse Detective 99
Mickeys Once Upon a Christmas 99
Tarzan 00
Little Mermaid 2 00
Toy Story 2 00
Lady and the Tramp 2 01
Emperors New Groove 01
Monsters Inc 02
Beauty and the Beast 02
Lilo and Stitch 02
101 Dalmatians 2 03
Treasure Planet 03

and it looks like my collection will keep growing this year.
I love the lithographs if my collection does not speak for itself.

Chuck
Well well, a Codfish on a HOOK!
Peter Pan

Forgot some

Post by Peter Pan »

I forgot a couple

Cinderella 2 02 (a disappointment)
Return to Neverland 02

If i notice anymore i forgot i will list them but im pretty sure my list is complete now?

Chuck
Well well, a Codfish on a HOOK!
Papa Bear
Gold Classic Collection

The Beauty and the Beast litho's???

Post by Papa Bear »

Can any one who received the four lithos with the release of Beauty and the Beast answer me this Question: The lithos I got were not like all the previous lithos I had received rather than being a nice glossy finish they were just on some plain paper. It looked to me as though they had more people preorder than what they were prepared for and had just made some cheap copies. I emailed and called them about the issue and they said that is how they were suppose to look. So just out of curiosity were yours the same?
Cinderelly
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Cinderelly »

Typically every pre-order i have gotten recently have been the matte regular paper finish. This is nothing out of the ordinary....Come to think of ot my lilo and stitch, my BATB and treasure planet were all like that.. oh and snow white too...

For some of the lithos to have greater quality than others, yes. For example there is a Snow White litho called "let me see your hands" which is worth way more than most of the pre-order lithos because it was a gallery only litho. Meaning that it was sent to art galleries who carried the WDCC items and a few other places. But anyhow, it was unavailable through the disney store. The same story applies to a Lion King one that i forget the name of. There are many many more RARE lithos. I have some of my rare or htf lithos scanned. I sometime will post them all to my website, i probably will when finals are over next week.

:D
Inigo: I do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?
Westley: Do you always begin conversations this way?

Inigo: You seem a decent fellow. I hate to kill you.
Westley: You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
wdwleesa
Gold Classic Collection

Post by wdwleesa »

I have several of these lithographs but see that I am missing quite a few, too. I can see a new collection on the horizon!!

Leesa :roll:
MagicBoy14

Post by MagicBoy14 »

Wowwww, thanks for all the info everyone!!
Starion
Anniversary Edition

Re: Bonus Lithographs?

Post by Starion »

MagicBoy14 wrote:Just curious, which DVDs pre-orders has Disney given away bonus lithographs with? Treasure Planet...Sleeping Beauty...Lion King...anything else in the past? Thanks!
We can pre-order ''The Jungle Book 2'' DVD and recieve a free lithograph.

http://disney.store.go.com/DSSectionPag ... _Id=133186

If you look at the "Shop by title" page at http://disney.store.go.com/DSSectionPag ... n_Id=13675, look at the characters next to 'N' and 'Z'. :D