Peter Pan (2003)

Discussion of non-Disney entertainment.
Paka
Anniversary Edition

Post by Paka »

I'm more disgusted at the premise in the first place really, than the content itself. A feature-length movie out of a scantly-worded 70 page picture book? Geez... what'll Hollywood rape next? I wish Geisel's widow was able to hold her ground more firmly when it came to selling book rights to studios. First that abominable, bloated Grinch film, then this. Fortunately, I hear everyone's learned their lesson from CitH, and no sequel - nor other Seuss books - are on the Hollywood horizon. Hopefully the Scooby-Doo franchise will meet the same fate.

Ah, well. Now bring on Garfield:The Movie!! Watch in awe as it sinks like a stone!!:roll:

But back on topic, I'm kinda disappointed at the lack of Universal inserts. I have yet to buy Peter Pan, but I definitely will soon. Does the disc also play forced trailers, Kelly? I absolutely hate those!! :evil:
Life often leaves us standing bare, naked and dejected with a lost opportunity. Over the bleached bones and jumbled residues of numerous civilizations are written the pathetic words: "Too late."

~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Satoshi
Special Edition

Post by Satoshi »

Paka wrote:Does the disc also play forced trailers, Kelly? I absolutely hate those!! :evil:
Yes Paka, as with all other Universal DVDs, there are a couple forced trailers at the beginning.

And let me second the notion that you made an excellent blind buy, Kelly. Peter Pan's a wonderful film, I'm sure you'll love it. :D
MickeyMouseboy
Platinum Edition

Post by MickeyMouseboy »

No Insert and Forced trailers! and they charge SRP $29.99? i think the lack of one and the add on of the other should knock the price down
Just Myself
Platinum Edition

Post by Just Myself »

I miss the insert, but I like the trailers. The only reason I don't like the trailers on this one is because of The Crap in the Cap.
Cheers,
JM :thumb: