Agent Carter

All topics on all things Marvel.
justcuttinhair
Gold Classic Collection

Agent Carter

Post by justcuttinhair »

Hello fellow Disney-ites. Hope everyone is having a good new year and that all is well. Was curious to know if any other people on the board were fans/watching "Agent Carter". I watched the first season during it's initial run on ABC, but, recently re-watched it in anticipation for the new season. Viewed the new season, and have to say, I am so happy with the direction they are taking this show. IMHO, this and Daredevil are two Marvel properties that they are doing great service to. *Jessica Jones is the next series I plan to dive into*. So, does anyone else have thoughts or opinions? I have not see much posted about the show, and it is a Disney-Marvel-ABC product.
Maerj
Collector's Edition

Re: Marvel's Agent Carter

Post by Maerj »

Yeah, I'd say Season 2 is stronger than the first. I like that they are incorporating more supernatural elements, especially the Zero Matter, which will also be featured in the Doctor Strange movie. I saw the first episode of Jessica Jones but we have to wait until our daughter isn't home to watch that show due to the adult content.