Teen Win, Lose or Draw

Post your lists to trade or sell products to other forum members.
danielshooley

Teen Win, Lose or Draw

Post by danielshooley »

Hi everybody.

In honor of the Disney Channel bringing back Win, Lose or Draw, I would like those of you who have it to trade with me the hit Disney Channel original game show Teen Win, Lose or Draw.

For those of you unfamiliar with it: Teen Win, Lose or Draw was a hit Disney Channel original game show telecast from April 29, 1989 - September 26, 1992.

Hosted by Marc Price, the game had 2 teams of 3 contestants, each composed of 1 celebrity teen guest and 2 teen contestants, in a Boys vs. Girls game where the object was for the teammates to get certain words, names or phrases by drawing pictures, with 1 team member drawing while the other teammates guessed.

Each game began with a Clue Puzzle Round, where the teams had 60 seconds to draw a series of clues leading up to a well-known subject; this was followed by a Phrase Round, where the teams had 60 seconds or less to communicate a phrase. Each game ended with a 90-second Speed Round, where the teams had to get as many words as possible in that amount of time, and whichever team had the most points at the end of each game won a prize e.g. a Balloon Ride.

Teen Win, Lose or Draw was produced by Jay Wolpert Enterprises & Stone Stanley Productions for Burt & Bert Productions in association with Walt Disney Television and Distributed by Buena Vista Television.

Here are the episodes I have so far (2 of which I downloaded from YouTube):

1. 1989: Celebrity guests are Josie Davis & Wil Wheaton
2. 1990: Celebrity guests are Soleil Moon Frye & Leonardo DiCaprio
3. 1990: Celebrity guests are Maureen Flannigan & Jason Hervey

Here are the episodes I WANT but DO NOT have right now:

1. 1989: Celebrity guests are Lecy Goranson & Brice Beckham
2. 1990: Celebrity guests are Candace Cameron & Brian Austin Green
3. 1990: Celebrity guests are Candace Cameron & Chris Young
4. 1989: Celebrity guests are Tiffany Brissette & David Faustino
5. 1990: Celebrity guests are Maureen Flannigan & Matthew Newmark
6. 1990: Celebrity guests are Josie Davis & Scott Weinger
7. 1989: Celebrity guests are Jamie Luner & Scott Nemes

If anyone here has any or all of the above episodes I WANT, feel free to email me at [email protected] so we can work out a trade.

Before I forget, my only rules to trade with you are to digitize them from a VHS Tape with a Digital Capture Card e.g. Pinnacle (the Capture Card I use) and put the episodes on a DVD, 7 per show (or however many of the episodes will fit) and label the DVD Teen Win, Lose or Draw.

I, in turn, will do the same thing with other Disney-related material e.g. Muppets, Fraggles & more once you send me via postage mail the DVD itself.
Escapay
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: Teen Win, Lose or Draw

Post by Escapay »

Please consult our revised Rules & Guidelines, particulary #16:

#16: Sharing or linking to copyrighted material such as music or films is not permitted. Discussion of any illegal activities is not permitted either.

This is also covered in our Trade forum's own rules:

* The sale or trade of bootleg DVDs or DVD-Rs is not permitted. I can't control what's done via e-mail, but please do not include these titles in your Trade/Sale lists.

This topic is closed.

Albert
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?