Selling my Hocus Pocus memorabilia collection!

Post your lists to trade or sell products to other forum members.
rb_canadian181
Gold Classic Collection

Selling my Hocus Pocus memorabilia collection!

Post by rb_canadian181 »

Hi everyone :)

Not sure if this post belongs here, but I’ve decided to part with my physical collection of Hocus Pocus memorabilia. I was planning on putting these on eBay but since there are so many loyal followers here on the forum, I figured I might give you guys a heads up. I’d rather sell to a fellow fan than to some stranger who might just be buying to re-sell.

Anyway, I’m trying to keep this posting the least commercial as possible so if you’re interested, you can PM me and I’ll let you know what I had in mind for price. I’m keeping them reasonable – I’m a new university grad so just trying to pay off some bills!

For all buyers, I'm going to throw in a free home-made DVD of some interviews and TV spots/specials that aired around the release date of the movie to promote it.

Collection is as follows:

Original Theatrical Movie Poster: 27” x 40”. Double-sided (with reverse image on back for lightbox). Serialized on reverse.
Image Image Image Image

Video Release Poster: 27” x 40”. Single sided advertisement for the VHS/Laserdisc release in January 1994.
Image Image

Promotional Demo Tape: Used as an advance copy for retailers. Includes a behind-the-scenes mini featurette.
Image Image

5” x 7” prints (un-official). Prints of a few promotional shots for the movie. Shipped with or without frames (at your choice).

Novel. Author Todd Strasser.Published May 28, 1993 and long out-of-print. Includes 8 pages of colour photos in the centre of the book.
ImageImage Image

PM me if interested :) Cheers everyone
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

Sent a couple PM Mesages

Also, perhaps a Mod could move this thread to the the Trade Section of the forum.
Want to Hear How I met Roy E. Disney in 2003? Click the link Below

http://fromscreentotheme.com/ThursdayTr ... isney.aspx
diebob21

pm sent.

Post by diebob21 »

pm sent!
I LOVE DIsNEy!!! DiSNEy rOcKS! " ItS A SmALl WOrLd AFtEr alL ItS A SmALlWOrLd AtTEr ALL!! I LoVE The SnOW WHItE RIdE!!

DiEgo BobAdiLLa