High Resolution Textless Disney Posters

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Vlad
Collector's Edition

Re: High Resolution Textless Disney Posters

Post by Vlad »

Disney Duster wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:17 am They totally drew a new model for her in the "Story of" storybook. Snow White is more on-model in her version of the book. So is Aurora. So are Belle and Ariel lol. I guess they wanted Cinderella to have a new look more appealing to kids today.

That is such an amazing story, to me, about watching the film from VHS to movie theater, Vlad!
Thanks, buddy. Glad you like it.

I agree that they drew a new model for the storybook. It doesn't look like her in either of the animated movies. She's lovely, but it's so weird they made this decision.
Vlad
Collector's Edition

Post by Vlad »

Hey guys,

I'm back with some textless art I found. First, there are two versions of what I consider the best looking art for Anastasia on home video.
ImageImage

I think the first one is a lot better, cause she's much prettier. The original art had a pink background, I think the DVD was dubbed as the Princess Edition, but thankfully, they also did a blue background version, which is much better. But meanwhile, Dimitri looks more like himself in the second one. Pooka looks quite good in both versions.

Next, we have this very weird art done for the Fox equivalent of the Disney classics O'Ring collection. She looks nothing like the Anastasia from the movie. I think this version was also used on a Disney Movie Club exclusive edition last year.

Then, we have this Thumbelina art, from the same collection. This one is much, much better. The characters look kinda on model, even with all those details on their hair and clothing. What do you guys think?

And finally, I saved the best for last. Thumbelina textless art, based on the original theatrical poster art, done by John Alvin and the original VHS and DVD covers.
Image Image Image

I think these are beautiful.
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney Duster »

Wow does Anastasia look much better in the first one of her than the other two!

The first Thumbelina one is so on-model while being amazing with the near photo-realistic details! I also love the last two Thumbelina ones. So brooding and magical!
Marce82
Anniversary Edition

Post by Marce82 »

I mean, they are all pretty bad. I won't go into a full review, but I will comment on the second Anastasia cover:

- I love that her face was caught JUST as she was having a stroke (just look at those eyes!)

- I love that her right hand looks like a crone's. And that her left is full-on sausage fingers.

- I love the insanely tiny waist (even compared the worst of Disney tiny-waist mistakes), specially how it flares up into a female bodybuilder's back.

- I love that they added a lot of glow and sparkles so we wouldn't notice the shitty artwork.

And finally: that railing (in both posters) is fully CGI.

Such a shame, cause both original posters for Anastasia were pretty beautiful.

PS: the third cover (portrait) is also pretty bad. I will just point out they forgot to show her ponytail
Vlad
Collector's Edition

Post by Vlad »

I also forgot to mention that her hair is drawn very strangely in the first two posters. On one side, it's in a ponytail, and in the other, it looks loose.
Mmania96

Post by Mmania96 »

Hi everyone :)

I was wondering if anybody had textless versions of these particular Disney covers in high resolution:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image

I’ve especially been on the hunt for Dumbo for a while, so any help would really be appreciated :)
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney Duster »

I have never seen that Flounder and Glut poster! Cool!
OnyxG

Post by OnyxG »

Hello everybody
It's been a while since I've been here. :wave:
I don't know if it's still possible to have HighRes posters from Cinematerial (I can no longer find a download possibility on the website, even as a paid option and the image resolutions are no longer even displayed)

But I'm looking for this poster, of Beauty and the Beast, in the best possible resolution :

https://www.cinematerial.com/movies/bea ... p/dyt6lpjs
https://www.cinematerial.com/movies/bea ... p/iwhhcy0g
Marce82
Anniversary Edition

Post by Marce82 »

Hey, Onyxg:

Your links lead to a page with info about BATB, not a poster. Maybe get a new link?
Vlad
Collector's Edition

Post by Vlad »

Hi Onyxg,

I have this one.

Hey Marce, are you logged in your account on CineMaterial? If you're not, it usually just takes you to the movie's page not the direct poster.
Marce82
Anniversary Edition

Post by Marce82 »

Thank you, Teppy.
Indeed, I was not a member. I signed up, and now I can see the poster they were referencing.

Not a perfect poster, but beautiful, isn't it?
Vlad
Collector's Edition

Post by Vlad »

No problem, Marce. You're right, it is beautiful. I remember, it was used on the cover of a storybook. I still have it in my library. :D
Vlad
Collector's Edition

Post by Vlad »

Some new art I found and forgot to post here. Enjoy! :D

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
rb_canadian181
Gold Classic Collection

Post by rb_canadian181 »

Thank you so much Vlad Sicoe!! I love some of the new textless artwork you've found from the early 1990's VHS's of Pinocchio and The Jungle Book :D Thanks for sharing these with us! Where on earth do you find these :o

Thank you :)
Vlad
Collector's Edition

Post by Vlad »

You are very welcome. Most of them are from CineMaterial, and MovieStillsDB. Some of them are from Customaniacs, where I got some free credits. :) By the way, guys, you can still request posters, if you want. I have enough credits on both CineMaterial and MovieStillsDB. :)
VanessaFan
Gold Classic Collection

Post by VanessaFan »

Vlad, these are some GREAT posters! Thank you SO much for sharing those with us! I was sondering if you could share some from The Little Mermaid with us? The 1989 animated one. :D
Vote for YOUR favorite Disney movie here:
https://www.fanpop.com/clubs/walt-disne ... sics-movie
Vlad
Collector's Edition

Post by Vlad »

Certainly

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
VanessaFan
Gold Classic Collection

Post by VanessaFan »

Thank you SO much! :D
Vote for YOUR favorite Disney movie here:
https://www.fanpop.com/clubs/walt-disne ... sics-movie
OnyxG

Post by OnyxG »

Vlad wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:12 am Hi Onyxg,

I have this one.

Hey Marce, are you logged in your account on CineMaterial? If you're not, it usually just takes you to the movie's page not the direct poster.
Thank you very much :)
It's one of my favorite poster from Beauty and the Beast.

I'v got a last request for this movie.
Does anybody got this artwork in High resolution ? :

Vlad
Collector's Edition

Post by Vlad »

This is the only one I have, and I also posted it on CineMaterial. There is another one over there, but the bottom part of the image is missing. I can download it and post it here, if you want. :)