Question about some of my disney dvds I might want to sell

Post your lists to trade or sell products to other forum members.
Khonnor
Special Edition

Question about some of my disney dvds I might want to sell

Post by Khonnor »

Don;t know if this is the right sub-forum for this, but I have some Disney dvds double (one for watching, one sealed). Just a couple though, and am considering selling them or some of them. I am moving at the moment and the extra cash could come in handy for new furniture and stuff like that (although I probably will end up buying more dvds,... :twisted: )

If a collector or a fan could make a guess what the following dvds would be worth nowadays (they're all in excellent condition!)

- Snow White: Platinum Edition (R1, 2DVD, 2001) I have a sealed copy and a once-watched copy.

- Beauty And The Beast: Platinum Edition (R1, 2DVD, 2002) Sealed copy

- The Lion King: Platinum Edition Collector's Gift Set (R1, 2DVD, 2003) I have a sealed copy and a once-watched copy.

- Aladdin: Platinum Edition Collector's Gift Set (R1, 2DVD, 2004) I have a sealed copy and a once-watched copy.

- Bambi: Platinum Edition (R1, 2DVD, 2005) I have a sealed copy and a once-watched copy.

- Cinderella: Platinum Edition Collector's Gift Set (R1, 2DVD, 2005) I have a sealed copy and once-watched copy.

- The Little Mermaid II: Special Edition (R1, 2008) watched once.

- A Bug's Life: Collector's Edition (R1, 2DVD, 2003) sealed.

- Toy Story: Ultimate Toy Box Collector's Edition (R1, 3DVD, 2000) sealed.

----

- Lilo & Stitch: Special Edition (R2UK, 2DVD, 2005) Not sealed, watched once.

---

- The Little Mermaid II (R2NL, 2006) watched once

- Beauty And The Beast Trilogy (R2NL, 4DVD, 2010) sealed

I am considering putting these on Ebay, but would like to know what they could be worth, before going through all the trouble. If they're not worth that much anymore, I don't think I'd want to part with them.

If someone would be willing to give me an idea, that would be much appreciated.

(if someone is interested in one or more of these titles, be free to contact me ;))
Disney-Darlin'

Post by Disney-Darlin' »

Hi,

Any Recent DVDs will be a must have.
used or new

Put them on Ebay for the Least you will accept.
unless you dont care or its a new one start low and the bids will come rolling in.

If ur dont want to pay Loads of Fees just list them all in 1 Joblot (or 2 then 1 used 1 new lot)

Hope this Helps and good luck with selling
milojthatch
Collector's Edition

Post by milojthatch »

Check each title and release on eBay, and you'll get a good idea what things are going for. Specifically you want to make sure you check completed transactions. You want to know what actually sold and what didn't sell. It's all fine and great if someone is selling "Snow White" for $50. But if no one is willing to pay that much for it, it's a waste of time asking for that much. I work at a small toy store currently and this is what we do to figure out the going price for our used toys. Good luck.
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

-Walt Disney