Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted

Discussion of non-Disney entertainment.
Sotiris
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted

Post by Sotiris »

Teaser Trailer

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aamLd4jqqu0" frameborder="0"></iframe>
Last edited by Sotiris on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
TheValentineBros
Anniversary Edition

Post by TheValentineBros »

Aw, I was hoping that it would be like this...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/drZJ_VUPmvo" frameborder="0"></iframe>
REINIER
Anniversary Edition

Post by REINIER »

Now that sounds fun!!!! :D
When it comes to brains, I got the lion-share,
but when it comes to bruth strength, I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool
TheValentineBros
Anniversary Edition

Wait, nobody responded to this one-month old topic?

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!

But, in all seriousness, I do have to say that it's watchable. I just have to find out in the next trailer of what happens.
Sotiris
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Sotiris »

I think it has potential.
Last edited by Sotiris on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
TheValentineBros
Anniversary Edition

Found a leaked footage for the film.

Here it is.
The Disneynerd
Gold Classic Collection

Re: Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted

Post by The Disneynerd »

Just rewatched the Madagascar franchise after like 10 years, and WOW those movies were way better in my memory lol. There wasnt really something going on, no real story or struggle, the jokes were kinda... childish and 2010ish but i have to say the 3rd one was by far the most enjoyable, ESPECIALLY because of the police lady :lol: ALL of her scenes were hilarious! Imo shes the Highlight of the whole franshise! But the premise of the 3rd one doesnt make sense, as M2 ended with the gang embracing their life in Africa and feeling home, only for them wanting to long to go back to New York in the 3rd. :-| still remember seeing the 3rd one in theatres and after a few months in my school there was this debate to either watch Madagascar 3 or the Lion King and of course everyone wanted to see M3. I was probably the only one voting for LK because I have this tick to hate rewatching movies I saw in theatres recently. Yeah idk why i wrote that, maybe because that was one of my only core memories with that franshise. :P but the Humour in the first one was also good, like how they portrayed New York was really funny rotfl also the character dynamics were the most fun in the 1st one, with Martys and Alexs conflict after getting shipwrecked, but other than that i dont think i will revisit the franshise any time soon.. maybe i had high hopes because it was from the studio creating the cinematic Shrek franshise :shrug:
I would Rank them like this:
1. Madagascar 3
2. Madagascar
3. Madagascar 2
4. Penguins of Madagascar

Still sad that they Cancelled the 4th one. Especially since the premise sounds bittersweet.
"The plot would start to probably focus around Alex, Marty, Melman, Gloria and the rest of the gang learning that they all belong in different places and searching for their own destinies in the final and emotional installment of this saga. The rest of the plot is unknown."
https://cancelled-movies.fandom.com/wiki/Madagascar_4 idk if thats legit but i still hope they will revive the franshise with that grand premise, after seeing how superior Puss 2 is compared to the first makes me enthusiastic. It has potential
My favourite Disney songs:
๐Ÿ. ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ (๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ญ)
๐Ÿ. ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ (๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ)
๐Ÿ‘. Wherever I go (Hannah Montana)๐ŸŽถ :cry:
๐Ÿ’. ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“‘๐“ธ๐”‚ (๐“๐“ต๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท)
๐Ÿ“. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ž๐“๐’พ๐“‚๐’ท :cry: (๐“—๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐’ฝ ๐“œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐’พ๐‘’)
& more: 1000 years ( Legend of the Neverbeast),
I'll try (Return to Neverland) :pan: , So close (Enchanted), ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Šยด๐“๐“ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ (๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ: ๐ธ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ), I thought I lost you (BOLT), Into the Unknown (Frozen 2) :pink: