Movie Rewards Code Trading/Give Away Thread

Post your lists to trade or sell products to other forum members.
Just.A.Friend
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Just.A.Friend »

Thanks to a very helpful disneyboy20022, I am only about 100 points away from 3500 to get the signed Princess and the Frog poster.

I have a Sleeping Beauty Platinum Ed. code for trade!

I have the mainstream animated films, and the Pixar blu-rays.
Here's a list of possible codes I would need:

Race to Witch Mountain
Tinker Bell Series
National Treasure series
Hannah Montana
G-Force
Santa Buddies
Snow White 2-Disc DVD
UP DVD
Muppets Christmas
Bedknobs and Broomsticks
Pete's Dragon
Bedtime Stories
Bolt
High School Musical Series
Little Mermaid 2
101 Dalmations 2
(and more..)

Please PM me if you are interested!
buffalobill
Anniversary Edition

Post by buffalobill »

My advice is to spend $1.99. There is an ebay auction for G-Force dvd codes (to be emailed tomorrow). Rather than wait around for a code that may never come for less than $2 you can have a code that will get you the P&TF poster before it goes from "limited quantity" to "sorry, better luck next time". I don't like to spend much but I know when I got really close to a sculpture I wouldn't hesitate to spend a minor amount to get me over the hump. I've got a G-Force code coming for myself tomorrow as I'm getting close to something I want. Just my opinion. You will hate yourself if it goes out of stock while you are waiting for one code.
15 gallon 7 pint blood donor as of 1-4-11. Done donating. Apparently having Cancer makes you kind of ineligible to donate.
buffalobill
Anniversary Edition

Post by buffalobill »

Hennie wrote:
Hennie wrote:
I know I pm'ed you earlier but I just want to let you know that I am ready to make this trade immediately. If I don't have what you want on your list I will get it right away & send it. I am very worried that the Princess & The Frog poster will go out of stock soon. If somebody else hasn't come through with a trade I will.
15 gallon 7 pint blood donor as of 1-4-11. Done donating. Apparently having Cancer makes you kind of ineligible to donate.
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

If you can help me please contact me if you have DMR codes I am in desparate need of 1850 DMR points in order for me to get the poster from Princess and the Frog signed autograph Poster if anyone wants to make a deal for that and has extra or if you see anything on my list in this thread plmk I really don't want to miss out on this reward as this movie is possibly my top 10 among the DAC...and its a once in a lifetime chance at getting that poster...

put in the subject line Disney

Edit - thanks for the info Buffalobill but I have edited my message if anyone has any codes for trade PLMK I really want his poster :(

Edit 2 - Thanks for letting me know its gone now....oh well...life goes on
Last edited by disneyboy20022 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Want to Hear How I met Roy E. Disney in 2003? Click the link Below

http://fromscreentotheme.com/ThursdayTr ... isney.aspx
disneyguy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by disneyguy »

disneyboy20022 wrote:If you can help me please contact me if you have DMR codes I am in desparate need of 1850 DMR points in order for me to get the poster from Princess and the Frog signed autograph Poster if anyone wants to make a deal for that and has extra or if you see anything on my list in this thread plmk I really don't want to miss out on this reward as this movie is possibly my top 10 among the DAC...and its a once in a lifetime chance at getting that poster...

my email is [email protected]

put in the subject line Disney

Edit - thanks for the info Buffalobill but I have edited my message if anyone has any codes for trade PLMK I really want his poster :(
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry to say, it is sold out..

DG
buffalobill
Anniversary Edition

Post by buffalobill »

one complete set of 4 Old Dogs ticket stubs good for 200 DMR points for trade. Make me an offer.
DaveWadding
Collector's Edition

Post by DaveWadding »

I have a lot of DMR points, wish I didnt chicken out on some of the recent cool stuff.
mybluerabbit

Post by mybluerabbit »

Just got the single disc version of UP.
If anyone wants the rewards code just send me a PM.
I probably won't be checking this thread so first PM I receive gets them.
AliceinWonderland
Gold Classic Collection

Post by AliceinWonderland »

I have stubs from Race to Witch Mountain(3) Earth (3) and G-Force(1)
Looking for other stubs such as Bedtime Stories, Hannah Montanna and Ponyo.
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Post by slave2moonlight »

mybluerabbit wrote:Just got the single disc version of UP.
If anyone wants the rewards code just send me a PM.
I probably won't be checking this thread so first PM I receive gets them.
Argh, I can't send PM's.
buffalobill
Anniversary Edition

Post by buffalobill »

4 Alice In Wonderland ticket stubs for trade. Couple of codes that I can use & I'll send them to you. Drop me a pm if interested.
Neal
Anniversary Edition

Post by Neal »

Does anyone have some codes to spare? I will be getting a new Disney Blu-ray soon and can pay back 125 points then. And I can promise another 100 in the future.

See, all I want from DMR are posters - so I was devastated when no sooner had I gotten the 750 points for the tPatF poster than it was sold out.

Now it's back and I'm at 420 points! It's 550.

If anyone can help me get the remaining 130, I'd be so grateful and the favor would be reciprocated.

I'd submit some of the Disney DVDs I have gotten that were missing codes, but apparently now you can only submit 5 missing codes, so DMR won't let me earn any more of the points that are rightfully mine. :(

Any help would be so appreciated and returned ASAP!
Neal
Anniversary Edition

Post by Neal »

I actually have a 125 point code to TRADE now! somehow, I got two code sheets in my DisneyNature: Earth Blu-ray!

So I have a 125 point code to trade, if anyone is up for it!
SpringHeelJack
Platinum Edition

Post by SpringHeelJack »

Ok, so I have two 125 point codes, for the Toy Story 1 and 2 Blu-ray combo packs. I'll trade them for almost any other Blu-ray codes (I have mostly just the DACs on Blu, so anything that's not that should work). If anyone wants one or both, email me, since I can't do PMs.

/ Neal, if you still have that code, I'll swap you one of mine for it if you can use either.
Last edited by SpringHeelJack on Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Ta ta ta taaaa! Look at me... I'm a snowman! I'm gonna go stand on someone's lawn if I don't get something to do around here pretty soon!"
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Post by slave2moonlight »

Anyone want to do an even trade for my "Little Dog Lost" (Disney Movie Club Exclusive) code? I believe it is worth 100 pts, but I can double check that (or you can) on the Disney Movie Rewards site. You may not want it if you have claimed or plan to claim an Enchanted DVD code, because it won't let me claim it for that reason (it tells me I've already claimed the Enchanted DVD code).

Oh, and don't PM me about this, e-mail me ([email protected]), as I can't respond to pm's here.
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by blackcauldron85 »

I have a Disney File Digital Copy code for The Nightmare Before Christmas, if someone wants it. (I'm not 100% sure that it hasn't been used, but I can send the code to someone and they can see if it works...)
pick
Gold Classic Collection

Post by pick »

Does someone have a unused Digital Copy of The Princess and the Frog? I live in Brazil and here we don't get DC, but I'd like to use it on my iTunes... if someone has it, could you send me the code and the "iTunes url" of the code, since I don't have the cd... I'd happily trade it for 3 DMR codes! Pleeeeeeease! =) PM me! :D
-------------------------------------------------------
"Just Make a Wish, and do as dreamers do...
and all your Wishes will come True..."
AliceinWonderland
Gold Classic Collection

Post by AliceinWonderland »

pick wrote:Does someone have a unused Digital Copy of The Princess and the Frog? I live in Brazil and here we don't get DC, but I'd like to use it on my iTunes... if someone has it, could you send me the code and the "iTunes url" of the code, since I don't have the cd... I'd happily trade it for 3 DMR codes! Pleeeeeeease! =) PM me! :D
I think you need the digital copy cd in order to even access the digital copy through itunes.
pick
Gold Classic Collection

Post by pick »

AliceinWonderland wrote:
pick wrote:Does someone have a unused Digital Copy of The Princess and the Frog? I live in Brazil and here we don't get DC, but I'd like to use it on my iTunes... if someone has it, could you send me the code and the "iTunes url" of the code, since I don't have the cd... I'd happily trade it for 3 DMR codes! Pleeeeeeease! =) PM me! :D
I think you need the digital copy cd in order to even access the digital copy through itunes.
Oh damn it... I have DMR codes from Sleeping Beauty, Pinocchio, Toy Story, Toy Story 2, A Bugs Life, Monsters Inc, Bolt, UP, Alice in Wonderland (cartoon)... and would happily trade ALL of them for a DC of Princess and the Frog! Damn it! :lol:
-------------------------------------------------------
"Just Make a Wish, and do as dreamers do...
and all your Wishes will come True..."