The Simpsons Movie

All topics relating to content owned by Disney that is not Disney-branded.
dvdjunkie
Signature Collection

Post by dvdjunkie »

You can buy a used copy of the standard DVD for under $3 at most used DVD stores, and a used copy of a Blu-ray at less than $10. Check this out:

www.cdtradepost.com

You can then go to a video store and buy an empty two-disc case and make up your own Blu-ray/DVD combo. It is really that easy.
The only way to watch movies - Original Aspect Ratio!!!!
I LOVE my Blu-Ray Disc Player!
toonaspie
Anniversary Edition

Post by toonaspie »

dvdjunkie wrote:You can buy a used copy of the standard DVD for under $3 at most used DVD stores, and a used copy of a Blu-ray at less than $10. Check this out:

www.cdtradepost.com

You can then go to a video store and buy an empty two-disc case and make up your own Blu-ray/DVD combo. It is really that easy.
LOL I have considered this too but I have trouble finding stores that sell empty individual DVD or BluRay cases (most stores just want to sell them in 5 or 10 packs).

Yes I do have a weird obsession with combo packs. I prefer having different copies of the same film in one package. I'm weird like that.
DarthPrime
Collector's Edition

Post by DarthPrime »

toonaspie wrote:
dvdjunkie wrote:You can buy a used copy of the standard DVD for under $3 at most used DVD stores, and a used copy of a Blu-ray at less than $10. Check this out:

www.cdtradepost.com

LOL I have considered this too but I have trouble finding stores that sell empty individual DVD or BluRay cases (most stores just want to sell them in 5 or 10 packs).

Yes I do have a weird obsession with combo packs. I prefer having different copies of the same film in one package. I'm weird like that.
Best Buy sells empty Blu-ray cases pretty cheap (of course you can get them cheaper online). They have a 10 pack of the 2 disc Blu-ray cases (around $12), and in the PS3 section they sell a 3 pack of standard 1 disc Blu-ray cases ($3). I picked up the 3 pack recently for my Back to the Future Blu-rays. They are very close to the retail cases.
Sotiris
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: The Simpsons Movie

Post by Sotiris »

‘The Simpsons Movie 2’ Rumored to be in The Works
https://thedisinsider.com/2023/11/25/th ... the-works/
ImageImageImageImageImageImage