Zootopia 2

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
The Disneynerd
Gold Classic Collection

Re: Zootopia 2

Post by The Disneynerd »

Sotiris wrote: โ†‘Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:44 pm Zootopia 2: Disney Exec Promises Sequel Will Be 'As Good Or Better' Than First Movie
https://thedirect.com/article/zootopia- ... sney-movie
I really hope its true. Zootopia was a great and fresh movie. Dont wanna be rude but the critics said the same about Frozen 2 and well, wasnt NEARLY as great as the original :oops: . Hope Frozen 3 too will be as good as the first :(

But Im really really curious which direction Zootopia 2 will go! Maybe they will explore the other districts that were cut from the first Film and I wonder how they might take Judys and Nicks Relationship to a next level :milkbuds:
My favourite Disney songs:
๐Ÿ. ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ (๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ญ)
๐Ÿ. ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ (๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ)
๐Ÿ‘. Wherever I go (Hannah Montana)๐ŸŽถ :cry:
๐Ÿ’. ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“‘๐“ธ๐”‚ (๐“๐“ต๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท)
๐Ÿ“. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ž๐“๐’พ๐“‚๐’ท :cry: (๐“—๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐’ฝ ๐“œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐’พ๐‘’)
& more: 1000 years ( Legend of the Neverbeast),
I'll try (Return to Neverland) :pan: , So close (Enchanted), ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Šยด๐“๐“ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ (๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ: ๐ธ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ), I thought I lost you (BOLT), Into the Unknown (Frozen 2) :pink:
rodrigo_ca
Special Edition

Post by rodrigo_ca »

Bob Iger just announced Zootopia 2 will premiere in 2025
D23ExpoVisitor25
Special Edition

Post by D23ExpoVisitor25 »

rodrigo_ca wrote: โ†‘Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:54 pm Bob Iger just announced Zootopia 2 will premiere in 2025
November 26th, 2025, to be exact, 9.725 years after the original movie.
willard
Gold Classic Collection

Zootopia 2

Post by willard »

https://screenrant.com/zootopia-2-updat ... ast-story/
*Zootopia 2 is confirmed and will be released on November 26th, 2025.
*The sequel may pick up years later, following Nick and Judy as seasoned partners in crime.
*The returning cast for Zootopia 2 is uncertain, but it could feature a new ensemble of characters.
Marine mammals please.
DisneyJedi
Platinum Edition

Post by DisneyJedi »

Partners in... crime? :?
The Disneynerd
Gold Classic Collection

Post by The Disneynerd »

DisneyJedi wrote: โ†‘Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:05 am Partners in... crime? :?
I was also confused at first, but it basically means that they are the closest to one another and trust each other completely, like best friends or even more.
willard wrote: โ†‘Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:11 pm Marine mammals please.
Idk why I never thought of it before, but this would be great! I always thought of the deleted districts from the original like the sheep one or the underground one for the nocturnal animals, but them having to go to an underwater district would be next level, it would be way more challenging for them that way so thats cool :frog:
๐Ÿ. ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ (๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ญ)
๐Ÿ. ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ (๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ)
๐Ÿ’. ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“‘๐“ธ๐”‚ (๐“๐“ต๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท)
๐Ÿ“. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ž๐“๐’พ๐“‚๐’ท :cry: (๐“—๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐’ฝ ๐“œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐’พ๐‘’)
I'll try (Return to Neverland) :pan: , So close (Enchanted), ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Šยด๐“๐“ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ (๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ: ๐ธ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ), I thought I lost you (BOLT), Into the Unknown (Frozen 2) :pink:
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

friendoftheotherside

Post by friendoftheotherside »

I want that jacket and that mug!
The Disneynerd wrote: โ†‘Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:28 am Idk why I never thought of it before, but this would be great! I always thought of the deleted districts from the original like the sheep one or the underground one for the nocturnal animals, but them having to go to an underwater district would be next level, it would be way more challenging for them that way so thats cool :frog:
I donโ€™t wanna spoil the fun too much, since the movie is two years away and a lot can change. But letโ€™s say that Zootopia is expanding now that the mammal metropolis is more open to other types of animals and weโ€™ll probably be seeing a water related district in the sequel :mischief:
The Disneynerd
Gold Classic Collection

Post by The Disneynerd »

friendoftheotherside wrote: โ†‘Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:31 am I donโ€™t wanna spoil the fun too much, since the movie is two years away and a lot can change. But letโ€™s say that Zootopia is expanding now that the mammal metropolis is more open to other types of animals and weโ€™ll probably be seeing a water related district in the sequel :mischief:
I Literally love u and all your inside scoop๐Ÿ˜‹ :party: ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ :drool:

Maybe there will be Bats like an easter egg to Moana 2
Also the Bootleg DVDs sequence with the Weasel aged actually great, him saying hes got even the Disney movies that havent been released yet like Gigantic/ Giraffic!
I just hope no Valentino reference :embarrassed:
PatchofBlue
Gold Classic Collection

Post by PatchofBlue »

Ginnifer Goodwin is the Disney star we all deserve.

A marine section of Zootopia is long overdue.
friendoftheotherside

The Disneynerd wrote: โ†‘Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:02 pm
friendoftheotherside wrote: โ†‘Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:31 am I donโ€™t wanna spoil the fun too much, since the movie is two years away and a lot can change. But letโ€™s say that Zootopia is expanding now that the mammal metropolis is more open to other types of animals and weโ€™ll probably be seeing a water related district in the sequel :mischief:
I Literally love u and all your inside scoop๐Ÿ˜‹ :party: ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ :drool:

Maybe there will be Bats like an easter egg to Moana 2
Also the Bootleg DVDs sequence with the Weasel aged actually great, him saying hes got even the Disney movies that havent been released yet like Gigantic/ Giraffic!
I just hope no Valentino reference :embarrassed:
No bats, as far as I know. It would be cool though, since theyโ€™re mammals.

Can you imagine if they use Valentino as the founder of Zootopia or something like that? :lol:
willard
Gold Classic Collection

Post by willard »

Yes please have marine mammals! I personally think they should be in their own city that starts at a beach and goes deep underwater. Residents include sea otters, sea lions, elephant seals, walruses, dolphins, orcas, belugas, humpbacks and manatees. Most undersea animated films focus on fish and marine inverts.

Not as interested in seeing birds and reptiles.
friendoftheotherside

willard wrote: โ†‘Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:10 pm Yes please have marine mammals! I personally think they should be in their own city that starts at a beach and goes deep underwater. Residents include sea otters, sea lions, elephant seals, walruses, dolphins, orcas, belugas, humpbacks and manatees. Most undersea animated films focus on fish and marine inverts.

Oh. Youโ€™re in for a wild ride then :shifty:
DisneyJedi
Platinum Edition

Post by DisneyJedi »

friendoftheotherside wrote: โ†‘Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:11 pm
willard wrote: โ†‘Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:10 pm Yes please have marine mammals! I personally think they should be in their own city that starts at a beach and goes deep underwater. Residents include sea otters, sea lions, elephant seals, walruses, dolphins, orcas, belugas, humpbacks and manatees. Most undersea animated films focus on fish and marine inverts.

Oh. Youโ€™re in for a wild ride then :shifty:
Why? :?
friendoftheotherside

DisneyJedi wrote: โ†‘Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:14 pm Why? :?
One can say that that person could be happy with a possible new district, but not so interested in a possible new character :-"
willard
Gold Classic Collection

Post by willard »

friendoftheotherside wrote: โ†‘Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:30 pm
DisneyJedi wrote: โ†‘Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:14 pm Why? :?
One can say that that person could be happy with a possible new district, but not so interested in a possible new character :-"
Are you an industry insider?