Rank the Disney Sidekicks

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
The Disneynerd
Gold Classic Collection

Rank the Disney Sidekicks

Post by The Disneynerd »

Hey guys :wave: ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ i dont think there was a thread for this and thought it might be fun to rank the Disney Sidekicks :)

My personal top 20

1. Merryweather
2. Kronk
3. Tinkerbell
4. Timothy Mouse
5. Gurgi
6. Sebastian
7. Pip
8. Thumper
9. Mushu
10. Genie
11. Dopey
12. Abu
13. Pascal
14. Pleakley
15. Scuttle
16. Gemini Cricket
17. Flower
18. Lumiere
19. Louis the Alligator
20. Jaq & Gus

Its debatable if the Fairies from Sleeping Beauty are Sidekicks or protagonists, i personally see them more as the protagonists, guess Aurora is their sidekick. :P ๐Ÿ˜
Same problem with Kronk. Hes the Villain Sidekick but also the overall sidekick since the movie has no other for Kronk and Kuzco. So im gonna rank them just in case
My favourite Disney songs:
๐Ÿ. ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ (๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ญ)
๐Ÿ. ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ (๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ)
๐Ÿ‘. Wherever I go (Hannah Montana)๐ŸŽถ :cry:
๐Ÿ’. ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“‘๐“ธ๐”‚ (๐“๐“ต๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท)
๐Ÿ“. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ž๐“๐’พ๐“‚๐’ท :cry: (๐“—๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐’ฝ ๐“œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐’พ๐‘’)
& more: 1000 years ( Legend of the Neverbeast),
I'll try (Return to Neverland) :pan: , So close (Enchanted), ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Šยด๐“๐“ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ (๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ: ๐ธ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ), I thought I lost you (BOLT), Into the Unknown (Frozen 2) :pink:
WarriorDreamer
Gold Classic Collection

Re: Rank the Disney Sidekicks

Post by WarriorDreamer »

Genie and Rajah :D rotfl