Encanto

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
The Disneynerd
Gold Classic Collection

Re: Encanto

Post by The Disneynerd »

Thumper_93 wrote: โ†‘Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:09 am I don't think that Camilo is strong enought to have a sequel for him. He's funny but that's all, he doesn't have any importance in the film and it's not so attractive to audience as others
I kinda thought so because Camilo was a huge Fan favourite besides Luisa and Dolores. I think their popularity would be ranked like this: 1. Luisa, 2. Camilo, 3. Dolores, 4. Isabela, 5. Antonio, 6. Bruno, 7. Pepa, 8. Mirabel, 9. Julieta. All based on amount of fanart/fiction, Tiktok edits, Tweets and more. The directors themselves even wanted to include a Mini arc for Camilo at the end but scrapped it so the emotional focus after the climax only stays on Mirabel :shrug: which is understandable of course but still.( https://x.com/thejaredbush/status/14849 ... 50083?s=20 ). So him being the only one (besides Julieta and the 2 dads but...nah) who didnt show his insecurities or problematic situation that got fixed with their arcs, hes the only blank paper that has potential for a fresh independent and emotional plotline.
Also forgot to mention that even Bruno of course got his arc from outcast to family member. So Camilo (or even Dolores) would be the only ones that really would make sense to fully explore next.

I can see them doing a prequel movie/ series too, but I think they already covered up the most Important aspects of Almas past with the Dos Orugitas sequence, so it would be kinda unnecassary.

I can also see them also doing a plotline where "outsiders" get into the Encanto village and later on huge troops (maybe the same ones from Almas past) storm the village to get access to the Magic of the Encanto, and the Madrigals have to defend their home, although I think that would be too similar to Atlantis. :-P
So Disney just stick with Camilo pretty please. :pink: :pink: :pink:
If a Camilo movie will be successful, Disney can finally remember that boy protagonists also fit in their fairytale formula and will hopefully adapt more boy Centred tales ala Hercules or Aladdin.
PatchofBlue wrote: โ†‘Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:05 pm I kinda felt like Camillo was the most underused family member in the entire film. I'm pretty sure Camillo and Mirabel's only interaction was that one time when he was disguised as Dolores. He didn't get any kind of family therapy session with Mirabel and played very little part in her mission to save the family miracle. So I'd be happy to see him explored more in future Encanto franchising since I think there's a lot there that they haven't tapped into.
fully agree! :) And dang! I forgot this was their only interaction
My favourite Disney songs:
๐Ÿ. ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ (๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ญ)
๐Ÿ. ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ (๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ)
๐Ÿ‘. Wherever I go (Hannah Montana)๐ŸŽถ :cry:
๐Ÿ’. ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“‘๐“ธ๐”‚ (๐“๐“ต๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท)
๐Ÿ“. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ž๐“๐’พ๐“‚๐’ท :cry: (๐“—๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐’ฝ ๐“œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐’พ๐‘’)
& more: 1000 years ( Legend of the Neverbeast),
I'll try (Return to Neverland) :pan: , So close (Enchanted), ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Šยด๐“๐“ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ (๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ: ๐ธ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ), I thought I lost you (BOLT), Into the Unknown (Frozen 2) :pink:
Sotiris
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: Encanto

Post by Sotiris »

Encanto is getting a prequel/spin-off in book form.

Return to Casita where we find seventeen-year-old Bruno from Disney's hit animated film Encanto, where readers will finally learn what happened to make people never want to talk about him.

Seventeen-year-old Bruno has never really fit in with his familyโ€”why canโ€™t he be as outgoing as his sister Pepa, or as friendly as his sister Julieta? Does he like being the awkward loaner who never seems to find where he can fit in? But itโ€™s hard to be popular when you have the power to tell the future and people donโ€™t always like what you are telling them. So Bruno devises an act, and begins to model the behavior he feels the town wants to see in a hero. But is being dishonest to himself and others the right path to walk down in order to make friends, or is Bruno just kidding himself as he hides from his own destiny that threatens to destroy all he holds dear?
Source: https://www.amazon.com/Encanto-Nightmar ... 368097901/
ImageImageImageImageImageImage