Inside Out 2

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
bulgaross

Re: Inside Out 2

Post by bulgaross »

new character posters

ChromaticPaw311

Post by ChromaticPaw311 »

Recently I heard about 'Nostalgia' being a new emotion and the character voiced by June Squibb. Curious if she will turn out to have a larger role and be similar to Bing Bong (reminiscing about Riley's childhood).
bulgaross

Post by bulgaross »

first look at June Squibb's new Nostalgia character

Last edited by bulgaross on Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bulgaross

Post by bulgaross »

bulgaross

Post by bulgaross »

The Disneynerd
Gold Classic Collection

Post by The Disneynerd »

Idk if Nostalgia is a suitable character for this. I mean would you really consider Nostalgia to be an emotion that stands besides Joy, Anger and Fear? :eyebrow: Rileys parents then must have her too.
My favourite Disney songs:
๐Ÿ. ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ (๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ญ)
๐Ÿ. ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ (๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ)
๐Ÿ‘. Wherever I go (Hannah Montana)๐ŸŽถ :cry:
๐Ÿ’. ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“‘๐“ธ๐”‚ (๐“๐“ต๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท)
๐Ÿ“. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ž๐“๐’พ๐“‚๐’ท :cry: (๐“—๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐’ฝ ๐“œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐’พ๐‘’)
& more: 1000 years ( Legend of the Neverbeast),
I'll try (Return to Neverland) :pan: , So close (Enchanted), ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Šยด๐“๐“ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ (๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ: ๐ธ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ), I thought I lost you (BOLT), Into the Unknown (Frozen 2) :pink:
ChromaticPaw311

Post by ChromaticPaw311 »

Iโ€™m wondering is Nostalgia is not supposed to be a new emotion but a separate entity in Rileyโ€™s mind, either in charge of an area that Joy and the others visit or wandering around like Bing Bong was.
MoonMarc21
Gold Classic Collection

Post by MoonMarc21 »

A leaked clip for the movie: https://youtu.be/hNWy2fii90w?si=_MTPQ-MKBddUqgTA

I liked that the movie clarified Anxiety's role and job at Headquarters, saying that Fear is an emotion used in situations Riley can easily face, whereas Anxiety is used in future situations she needs to take account of, because many people thought that Anxiety should not have been a separate emotion but rather another facet of Fear's role.
Favorite Things Right Now:
1. edamame by bbno$ and Rich Brian (Song)
2. Jujutsu Kaisen (Anime)
3. Ma Baker by Boney M. (Song)
4. The Boy and the Heron (Movie)
5. Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield (Song)
PatchofBlue
Gold Classic Collection

Post by PatchofBlue »

Screenshot_20-4-2024_113347_www.youtube.com.jpeg
Screenshot_20-4-2024_113347_www.youtube.com.jpeg (121.14 KiB) Viewed 420 times

Zero idea if this is actually true, but the punchline got a genuine laugh from me.

Anyways ...

I still don't think Anxiety/Fear are different enough to merit different entities in the film, and I'm pretty sure Nostalgia is just going to be this movie's channel into forced metacommentary on the Walt Disney company.
Kyle
Platinum Edition

Post by Kyle »

The Disneynerd wrote: โ†‘Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:12 am Idk if Nostalgia is a suitable character for this. I mean would you really consider Nostalgia to be an emotion that stands besides Joy, Anger and Fear? :eyebrow: Rileys parents then must have her too.
I dont see why not. Its something we all feel to some degree or another, the more we get older.
The Disneynerd
Gold Classic Collection

Post by The Disneynerd »

Kyle wrote: โ†‘Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:50 pm I dont see why not. Its something we all feel to some degree or another, the more we get older.
yeah I kinda get it, but as Nostalgia is more of a "longing of the past" emotion, the same affect could have been achieved through Sadness coming in contact with Rileys childhood memories, like in the first Film. But just my opinion :)
My favourite Disney songs:
๐Ÿ. ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ (๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ญ)
๐Ÿ. ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ (๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ)
๐Ÿ‘. Wherever I go (Hannah Montana)๐ŸŽถ :cry:
๐Ÿ’. ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“‘๐“ธ๐”‚ (๐“๐“ต๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท)
๐Ÿ“. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ž๐“๐’พ๐“‚๐’ท :cry: (๐“—๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐’ฝ ๐“œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐’พ๐‘’)
& more: 1000 years ( Legend of the Neverbeast),
I'll try (Return to Neverland) :pan: , So close (Enchanted), ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Šยด๐“๐“ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ (๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ: ๐ธ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ), I thought I lost you (BOLT), Into the Unknown (Frozen 2) :pink: