Jodi Benson in ”Joseph”

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
DisneyFan97
Anniversary Edition

Jodi Benson in ”Joseph”

Post by DisneyFan97 »

I read the the voice of Ariel, Jodi Benson was played the narrator in a Production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat by Andrew Lyod Webber apparnantly this was national tour in 1982 so about 7 before the Litlle Mermaid. Does anyone know any more of this ?

Was this a large scale Production ? And was Jodi ubkowen wheb She did this ? And is there Any exsting cast recording of this. Would love to hear Jodi’s amazing voice sing the Wonderful for lyrics by the great Andrew Lyod Webber apparantly Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat is getting a rather big limted Revial this summer in London for about ten weeks ! :) Might see that now that Frozen will be too late in the year still decding if i want too see Mary Poppins at The Prince Edward Theater or Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat the most.

Does anyone know if The Mary Poppins musical is Better or worse than Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat ?

And which would i enjoy more ?
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: Jodi Benson in ”Joseph”

Post by blackcauldron85 »

^ I've never seen J+tATD (I've heard some of the songs) but Mary Poppins is the one Broadway show that I've seen, and it was incredibly magical, so I highly recommend it!!
twihard
Gold Classic Collection

Re: Jodi Benson in ”Joseph”

Post by twihard »

I don't remember if she talked about this in her book or not