Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer 50th Anniversary Edition!!!

Discussion of non-Disney DVD and Blu-ray.
Mickeyfan1990
Collector's Edition

Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer 50th Anniversary Edition!!!

Post by Mickeyfan1990 »

DisneyFreak5282
Anniversary Edition

Re: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer 50th Anniversary Edition!

Post by DisneyFreak5282 »

I don't know how to feel about this. Part of me is very excited (and I will definitely be buying it on Blu-Ray), even though I own "The Original Christmas Classics" box set. I just wish that all of these companies for all of these Christmas specials would team up and release one super deluxe, giant box set with all of the major specials!
UDer #3495 :D
Mickeyfan1990
Collector's Edition

Re: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer 50th Anniversary Edition!

Post by Mickeyfan1990 »

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=14778

"Anderson Merchandisers and Classic Media are releasing a 50th Anniversary Collector's Edition Blu-ray of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. The 1964 Rankin/Bass stop-motion animated Christmas classic is being re-released on Blu-ray with all-new content and a digitally remastered video presentation. The Collector's Edition streets on November 4th.

Synopsis: Rudolph (voiced by Billie Mae Richards) is shunned by the other reindeer because of his strange red nose. Rudolph and Herbie the Elf (Paul Soles) decide to run away and wind up having a series of adventures, meeting the Abominable Snowman and making their way through the Land of Misfit Toys before coming back in time to help Santa (Stan Francis) one foggy Christmas Eve.

Special features include:
•Rudolph Unwrapped - 50 charming gifts about the beloved holiday special
•Rudolph Video Pop Up Book - A modern twist on the holiday pop-up book
•Sam the Snowman's Sing-Along Spectacular - Brand new sing-alongs of the most famous Rudolph songs
•Learn to Draw - Step-by-step tutorials on how to draw your favorite characters
•DreamWorks' Penguins of Madagascar Movie Cash Offer (up to $7.50 value)"