Looking for "Pirates" 4 movie bonus disc

Post your lists to trade or sell products to other forum members.
milojthatch
Collector's Edition

Looking for "Pirates" 4 movie bonus disc

Post by milojthatch »

I'm in the market for the bonus disc that comes with the "Pirates of the Caribbean Four Movie Collection. I'm interested in getting my hands on this disc if someone has it and is willing to sell or trade it. PM me if that is the case.
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

-Walt Disney
The Lizard King
Special Edition

Re: Looking for "Pirates" 4 movie bonus disc

Post by The Lizard King »

milojthatch wrote:I'm in the market for the bonus disc that comes with the "Pirates of the Caribbean Four Movie Collection. I'm interested in getting my hands on this disc if someone has it and is willing to sell or trade it. PM me if that is the case.
Do you have a picture or a link to what it looks like?

TLK :cool:
drfsupercenter
Anniversary Edition

Post by drfsupercenter »

I have it.

Not really willing to get rid of the original, but I could make you a copy... it's better than nothing, right? :wink:

--EDIT--

Wait, four movie collection? I have a bonus disc that came with the Trilogy set on Blu-Ray, that had a sneak peak of the fourth. I'm assuming you mean something else?
milojthatch
Collector's Edition

Post by milojthatch »

Sorry for not posting sooner, but it's the bonus disc only found as part of the 4 Movie Collection:

http://www.amazon.com/Pirates-Caribbean ... 584&sr=1-8

It apparently includes a short film. It is not the Best Buy bonus Blu-ray or the bonus disc that is part of the 3D Blu-ray set. Thanks.
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

-Walt Disney