Complete Disney Canon DVD Collection for Sale

Post your lists to trade or sell products to other forum members.
greg024

Complete Disney Canon DVD Collection for Sale

Post by greg024 »

Hi Everyone,

I've been collecting Disney films since i was pretty young, it had always been an obsession for me to own them all - to the point that my obsession led to me studying under some Disney animators in art school. So it's tough for me to sell these but i just don't have room for such a large DVD collection like this anymore. I've been given a new opportunity across the country and I REALLY need to sell these.

It's the entire canon up-to-date Snow White to Princess and the Frog (including Dinosaur, if it's canon). They vary in wear and edition but they are all clean and working. Since i bought many of these for a college project - some were bought used and one is a rental edition (Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh). On the other hand, i've also got the Fantasia Legacy set and the Collectors Edition for Atlantis - these can be hard to find. All of the original Platinum Editions are here. I'm also selling the Pixar movies i had (Toy Story to Wall-E). In edition to the DVD collection, I also have the canon from Snow White to Atlantis in VHS (but these are much varied condition).

As opposed to typing up the list, i'm using the cannon from this page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Di ... d_features
Here are some pictures so you can see what i've got - sorry for the poor quality:

I really have no clue how much a collection like this is worth or even how to sell it - but i do know that the entire disney collection is rarely sold complete like this and has never been commercially available at the same time. I'd really prefer to sell it as a complete set so i don't have any stragglers (i'm not just getting rid of Disney movies - i'm pretty much selling everything so i can move). I want something like 300-500 bucks for it - no clue how to ship it or how much it would be but it'll depend on how far it's going. I'm located in Washington, DC.

Thanks,

Greg