This is the Lohan Report! Boobs and News!

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Anthony
Special Edition

Post by Anthony »

Lindsay was on Conan O'Brien last night. My gosh, what a train wreck this woman is. She looked stoned or drunk out of her mind, her voice was hoarse and she had the attention span of a fruit fly (with the intelligence of one too). I looked at YouTube for clips but nothing has been posted yet.
Mr. Toad
Diamond Edition

Post by Mr. Toad »

Speaking of stoned she got some 'splainin to do. Looks like the apple didnt fall far from the tree.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movies/ ... index.html
Disneyland Trips - 07/77, 07/80, 07/83, 05/92, 05/96, 05/97, 06/00, 11/00, 02/02, 06/02, 11/02, 04/06, 01/07, 07/07, 11/07,11/08, 07/09

Disneyworld Trips - 01/05

Disney Cruise - 01/05

Six Flags DK - 03/09, 05/09. 06/09, 07/09
PapiBear
Banned

Post by PapiBear »

dvdjunkie wrote:oh yes, I almost forgot, "Georgia Rule" sucks big time. Avoid this film like the plague in movie theater that it is.
Why? You didn't.
All have fallen short.
Let's stop throwing stones at people who have made mistakes in their life, and let's start throwing medicines and food at those who need it the most.
- Bono
dvdjunkie
Signature Collection

Post by dvdjunkie »

I felt that I should warn anyone who was planning on seeing this tripe. The movie is horrible and is a waste of money, unless you can get someone else to spend the money and take you to see it. I wouldn't waste the money on this movie, it is a very bad film. And that is not just my opinion, but read Rotten Tomatoes review and any other reviews you can find.

Our girl Lindsay has done it again. She has been arrest for DUI AGAIN!!!! This time they found a white baggy with some type of substance in it. Our 20-year-old Paris Hilton wannabe is probably going to have to face some time in the pokey for this offense.

:roll:
The only way to watch movies - Original Aspect Ratio!!!!
I LOVE my Blu-Ray Disc Player!
PapiBear
Banned

Post by PapiBear »

dvdjunkie wrote:I felt that I should warn anyone who was planning on seeing this tripe. The movie is horrible and is a waste of money, unless you can get someone else to spend the money and take you to see it.
So you've seen the film?
dvdjunkie wrote:I wouldn't waste the money on this movie, it is a very bad film.
You wasted time on it, though. And time can't be replaced. Money can.
dvdjunkie wrote:And that is not just my opinion, but read Rotten Tomatoes review and any other reviews you can find.
No, that's okay. I don't really consider Rotten Tomatoes to be a particularly accurate gauge of a film's value. It's really just a collection of other people's opinions.

If you honestly believe that the opinions of both amateur and professional critics are some sort of "proof" that a film is or is not worthwhile, then you probably are not particularly adept at thinking for yourself.
All have fallen short.
Let's stop throwing stones at people who have made mistakes in their life, and let's start throwing medicines and food at those who need it the most.
- Bono
James
Anniversary Edition

Post by James »

Yeah I agree. I thought it was really good, and she's a great actress. I'd even say it's her first truly great role even. It was dramatic and with even slight humour to sustain the movie. I liked, and if the fans liked it, which they do, cause it's doing great here in Australia, then there's nothing to worry about since Lindsay will keep on being picked for lead roles, and the people who don't like it will have to deal with the fact that she actually has talent, regardless of what people think.
And I still don't care what people say about her antics. So what if she got arrested? It's hard to drive, even harder in LA, and especially hard when you're young, a celebrity and having to avoid the constant paparazzi. She's young, get over it.
-James
Prudence
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prudence »

Lindsay is in a mental health rehabilitation center for the second time.

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.as ... 3&GT1=7701
That's hot.
dvdjunkie
Signature Collection

Post by dvdjunkie »

Lindsay's estranged father says that his daughter is hooked on Oxy-Contin as well as alcohol. He is hoping that she will stay in rehab longer than the 'quickie-fix' 30-day treatment. She is very much dependent on the drugs and alcohol to get by. Let's all hope for the best for Lindsay. She is a very good actress, and we don't need to see her career cut short by these evil habits.

:roll:
The only way to watch movies - Original Aspect Ratio!!!!
I LOVE my Blu-Ray Disc Player!
Lazario
Suspended

Post by Lazario »

Those girls need to seriously sit down and watch Drew Barrymore's E! True Hollywood Story.
4 Disney Atmosphere Images
James
Anniversary Edition

Post by James »

Good on her for getting into rehab, she's on the mend so I'm happy. BTW, what's Oxy-Contin? Don't have a clue what that is.
-James
ZOOMBOOM0688
Gold Classic Collection

Post by ZOOMBOOM0688 »

I feel bad for her! My friends say she is stupid and deserves it but I think she just made some wrong choices.

She got so famous in only 5 years I think that is what affected her. :(
Mr. Toad
Diamond Edition

Post by Mr. Toad »

James wrote:Good on her for getting into rehab, she's on the mend so I'm happy. BTW, what's Oxy-Contin? Don't have a clue what that is.
-James
Why do you say see is on the mend. She has been in rehab before and she is in worse shape now. Lets face it, she is probabaly not there by choice, her publicist sent her there to help lessen the blow of bad press and you have gone for it hook, line and sinker.
Disneyland Trips - 07/77, 07/80, 07/83, 05/92, 05/96, 05/97, 06/00, 11/00, 02/02, 06/02, 11/02, 04/06, 01/07, 07/07, 11/07,11/08, 07/09

Disney Cruise - 01/05

2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

Oh dear. Oh dear. What initially seemed like a good idea has turned into a vaguely embarassing monster.

How, in those innocent days of 2004 when I started what was to be a fun thread - almost to the week incidently - could I have forseen what would be Lindsay's fate? Out of all the Disney stars, why did I pick Lindsay? At times it was almost as if she knew about this thread and was deliberately being contreversial just to get another post or two added.

But we must all remember that people don't go to rehab for nothing. It's normally when people have hit an emotional and physical low. I want to say, yes - I've mocked Lindsay and her family in the past. But only because I liked her. Only because we liked her. We all make fun of those we love. And I loved, and still love LiLo. We all do (but not I suspect with the same definition of the world Love as Lindsay seems to understand it).

I wish her well in her treatment, and hope she emerges a new woman. It's time she took some of that talent she obviously has, and put it to good use. I look forward to her knocking us all out in the future with an Oscar worthy performance. Most of all, I look forward to her silencing her critics.

Oh, and I look forward to Herbie: Fully Loaded II.

Anyone else with me on that?

Anyone?

Come on, the 1st wasn't that bad! It wasn't a remake you know! It was original!

Hello?

Come on, Herbie? We all love Herbie, the little car that could.

Oh suit yourselves then.
Most of my Blu-ray collection some of my UK discs aren't on their database
Lazario
Suspended

Post by Lazario »

Well let's not forget who she is now. I mean- watch Vh1 or E! every now and then. Their viewers don't know she's a Disney star. Their first image of her is a 2nd rate Tara Reid party-girl. Or basically, when her first CD came out, they figured she was another Hillary Duff. A little musical girl. In fact, to most of the world, Lindsay Lohan is just a sexy girl with freckles and big boobs. She had a hit movie or two and is famous for her party lifestyle.

Most people I know don't even stroll through Internet Tabloid News Sources. So, I would still venture to say without looking at them, that most people don't know the latest about Lindsay Lohan. Or even care. Besides, I think Britney's meltdown is still getting much more attention.
4 Disney Atmosphere Images
Anthony
Special Edition

Post by Anthony »

James wrote:BTW, what's Oxy-Contin? Don't have a clue what that is.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxy-contin
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

Oh Noes!

DiLo Lied?

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=32698
Dina Lohan, the mother of troubled star Lindsay, has always made claims that she is a former Radio City Music Hall Rockette – but she lied!

The New York Post made an enquiry to Radio City, and a spokeswoman called back to say that after a lengthy search, no record of Dina Lohan was found.

A source said: "It's like claiming to have a degree from Harvard when you don't. It's a big deal to be a Rockette."
Say it ain't so!
Most of my Blu-ray collection some of my UK discs aren't on their database
Mr. Toad
Diamond Edition

Post by Mr. Toad »

2099net wrote:Oh Noes!

DiLo Lied?

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=32698
Dina Lohan, the mother of troubled star Lindsay, has always made claims that she is a former Radio City Music Hall Rockette – but she lied!

The New York Post made an enquiry to Radio City, and a spokeswoman called back to say that after a lengthy search, no record of Dina Lohan was found.

A source said: "It's like claiming to have a degree from Harvard when you don't. It's a big deal to be a Rockette."
Yeah - Harvard or Rockette. Either one of those is on a resume and I will hire them. :lol:

Say it ain't so!

Disney Cruise - 01/05

James
Anniversary Edition

Post by James »

What's a Radio City Music Hall Rockette? Sorry, don't live in the US, don't really kow these terms. Oh, and thanks Anthony for the Oxy-contin definition, very helpful. :)
-James
Anthony
Special Edition

Post by Anthony »

James wrote:What's a Radio City Music Hall Rockette?
The Radio City Rockettes are a dance company that perform at Radio City Music Hall in New York City. They also have their own yearly "Radio City Christmas Spectacular", appear on the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and the Tree-lighting at Rockefeller Center. The Rockettes are always pretty woman with long revealing legs.
James wrote:Sorry, don't live in the US, don't really kow these terms.
Where do you live James?
James wrote:Oh, and thanks Anthony for the Oxy-contin definition, very helpful
You're welcome. :)
James
Anniversary Edition

Post by James »

Oh okay, thanks for that Anthony. I live in Australia, with my kangaroo jumping around out back and my neighbour a mile away from me. Ha, just kidding, we're not all like Steve Irwin.
Anyway, I still don't see how her lying about something like that is so controversial. Are they like Pussycat Dolls or something? Cause even then, it's not that bad to lie about it.
-James