This is the Lohan Report! Boobs and News!

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
PeterPanfan
Diamond Edition

Post by PeterPanfan »

LOL! That is probably the second funniest thing I've heard today. :lol:
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by blackcauldron85 »

http://www.oceanup.com/oceanup/2008/07/ ... all-t.html

There's Ali Lohan's (Lindsay's sister) first single! I like it!
PatrickvD
Signature Collection

Post by PatrickvD »

well well, looks like LiLo didn't just turn gay overnight (naturally, because it doesn't work that way anyway) but a previous female lover has come forward about her affair with Lindsay.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Ente ... 373683.cms

looks like Samantha Ronson wasn't the first girl to "mess with the Lohan" :lol:

oh Linds, we love you.
blackcauldron85

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnoth ... 97811.html

Lindsay's new song "Playground" is supposedly premiering September 30th.
blackcauldron85

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnoth ... 89962.html
Potential cover for her new album is on that site, and apparently:
As for the first single, Playground (which features Pharrell), the song will premiere on October 25, 2008 on KIIS-FM, followed by its digital release on October 28, 2008.
blackcauldron85

About Lindsay's upcoming movie Labor Pains:

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111800 ... id=14&cs=1
(via LaughingPlace.com)
Jack Skellington
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jack Skellington »

I was never a Lindsay fan, but after I found out that she's with DJ Sam, I kind of respect her and like her a lot more.

As a Bisexual myself, I know just how easy it is to want to be straight to keep everyone else happy, but this girl's got real guts, she's gonna be with whomever she wants, and she doesn't give a f**k about what other people think about it....that's not an easy thing to do, especially when your face and name is all over the place.
I only hope that it doesn't jeopardise her career.
I know David Letterman and Lara Spencer (from the insider) are all making fun of her, those double-digit IQ homophobic c***s. :x :roll:
blackcauldron85

Tell us how you really feel. :D

I guess I was too tired when I posted earlier to think of any thoughts, but I had read about Labor Pains before, and I had no idea that it'd be a direct-to-TV movie, even though the article mentions possible being in some theaters. I wonder why they'd go straight to TV (or practically straight to TV) versus a really-for-real theatrical run.

And what about her new album? Will it ever come out?!?
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

Lindsay actually has a sense of humour about herself, as this funny clip shows:

http://www.funnyordie.co.uk/videos/0d64 ... ny-profile

Could this be a sign that she's getting her life back on track? I hope so. Come on Lindsay, pull yourself together and give us that Oscar® winning performance we all know you can do, and prove all your doubters wrong!
Most of my Blu-ray collection some of my UK discs aren't on their database
PeterPanfan
Diamond Edition

Post by PeterPanfan »

I saw that a week or two ago. I really hope she's on the road to recovery, I've missed her! :(
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

Yes one Can hope....

In My view....If Britney Spears can make a comeback so should Lindsay Lohan......she just needs support from her loved ones and fans to let her know she can do it....
Want to Hear How I met Roy E. Disney in 2003? Click the link Below

http://fromscreentotheme.com/ThursdayTr ... isney.aspx
goofystitch
Collector's Edition

Post by goofystitch »

disneyboy20022 wrote:
In My view....If Britney Spears can make a comeback so should Lindsay Lohan......she just needs support from her loved ones and fans to let her know she can do it....
I do agree that any celebrity needs their life in order to continue working at a regular pace, but I don't think the situation with Britney is the same as Lindsay. While both girls are often the center of media controversy, Britney's drama has rarely been about her career itself. On the other hand, Lindsay Lohan has frequently been in the press for not showing up to set and causing production of film's to go over schedule and budget. In addition, she often wouldn't show up for recording sessions for her canceled third album.

While both girls don't appear to be as mentally stable as they should be, Britney at least shows up and gets the job done. I think at this point, Lindsay can get her life as clean as a whistle, but I don't think that will be enough to restore Hollywood's trust in her as a performer. If she can prove to be a reliable actress and if her box office returns can increase, then perhaps she will make a comeback. However, I don't know what studio would be willing to take as huge of a risk as to cast Lindsay Lohan in any movie. If I were a casting agent, I wouldn't trust her to show up and be a valuable part of the team. Making movies, music, and TV requires teamwork from all participants. She needs to learn how to be a team player again.
ajmrowland
Signature Collection

Post by ajmrowland »

That's nice. Nice and funny.
PeterPanfan
Diamond Edition

Post by PeterPanfan »

Lindsay has been doing well the oast few months or so. She had a stint on Ugly Betty, and now she's starring in an ABC Family movie this June, plus she has a few new projects in the works.

Also, you have to remember how old Lindsay is. 22, and she was in her late teens when all of this began. I know saying, "She's just a kid! She wants to have fun!" is totally worthless, but it is partly true. Britney Spears had her fun, she is almost 30 years old. I think Lindsay is finally starting to realize that she can have a personal life, but her celebrity one needs to show improvement.
PeterPanfan
Diamond Edition

Post by PeterPanfan »

Sorry to double post, but:
Lindsay Lohan will topline indie fantasy comedy "The Other Side" alongside Woody Harrelson, Giovanni Ribisi, Dave Matthews and Alanis Morissette.

Story centers on a grad student who must spend the summer working at a scientific institute on a remote island. She discovers an eccentric community of characters who are hiding a secret about a tragedy that took place many years before.

Shooting is set for October at an island off the coast of Massachusetts.

Feature role is Lohan's first since "I Know Who Killed Me" in 2007, when her career stalled over assertions of unprofessional behavior.
Read more here:

Source
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

Lindsay Lohan has lined up a new gig -- as a Playboy girl.

LiLo is posing for Hugh Hefner's Playboy magazine, a source told Access Hollywood....
more info at this link.....

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/source-lindsa ... 26.html?nc

I will not be looking at the issue when it comes out nor any issue since it conflicts to my personal morals of the topic. Different Strokes for differ folks and all.
Want to Hear How I met Roy E. Disney in 2003? Click the link Below

http://fromscreentotheme.com/ThursdayTr ... isney.aspx
Mayhem
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Mayhem »

And in some cases, there will be strokes of a different kind heh...
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
Avaitor
Collector's Edition

Post by Avaitor »

Mayhem wrote:And in some cases, there will be strokes of a different kind heh...
I didn't want to make that joke, but now that you mention it...

That said, I don't think Lindsay Lohan has been particularly attractive in a while. I thought she was pretty hot as a redhead. A bunch of hair changes, stupid arrests and innumerable scandals later, I don't really care about her at all.
2099net
Signature Collection

Re: This is the Lohan Report! Boobs and News!

Post by 2099net »

LiLo says women supporting "#MeToo" are just "attention seekers".

The irony of only being in the news by using verbal click-bait to call others attention seekers.
Most of my Blu-ray collection some of my UK discs aren't on their database
Jules
Diamond Edition

Re: This is the Lohan Report! Boobs and News!

Post by Jules »

Forget LiLo ... it’s grrrrrreat to see you around Netty! :) :) Where’ve you been? I feel like I found a long lost brother. Yahoo!