This is the Lohan Report! Boobs and News!

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Anthony
Special Edition

Post by Anthony »

James wrote:Are they like Pussycat Dolls or something?
Sort of. But a lot less slutty.

Here take a look:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_City_Rockettes
AwallaceUNC
Signature Collection

Post by AwallaceUNC »

Ting Ting
Anniversary Edition

Post by Ting Ting »

AwallaceUNC wrote:Lohan's Gone Lesbian?

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/s ... 26,00.html

-Aaron
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever heard in my entire life! If that's true, then I've seen and heard everything there is to see and hear...<i>literally</i>.

Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay. What in the world are we going to do with you?
Throw you down a well, perhaps? I think so.
Last edited by Ting Ting on Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
JiminyCrick91
Platinum Edition

Post by JiminyCrick91 »

AwallaceUNC wrote:Lohan's Gone Lesbian?
-Aaron
After Wilmer Valderrama, who wouldn't? :P
James
Anniversary Edition

Post by James »

Hey! I'd do Wilmer Valderamma, he's kinda hot. Well anyway, about Lindsay, I really don't know what to say. I've got nothing against experimenting. Ha, I'd be contradicting my own sexuality if I did. I'm sure this is just a phase though, she'll realise how straight she is soon enough.
-James
AwallaceUNC
Signature Collection

Post by AwallaceUNC »

Lindsay Lohan's back in rehab, mere days after <i>leaving</i> rehab. She was already facing several DUI charges and a charge of driving with a suspended license. Now she's facing another DUI charge and a charge of cocaine possession after a high-speed car chase in which she pursued another driver. The famous alcohol-detecting ankle bracelet has been removed (due, I assume, to its apparent ineffectiveness). Her scheduled appearance on Leno tonight has been cancelled.

http://abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/07/ ... ion=justin

-Aaron
• Author of Hocus Pocus in Focus: The Thinking Fan's Guide to Disney's Halloween Classic
and The Thinking Fan's Guide to Walt Disney World: Magic Kingdom (Epcot coming soon)
• Host of Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Pod, the longest-running Disney podcast
• Entertainment Writer & Moderator at DVDizzy.com
• Twitter - @aaronspod
kbehm29
Anniversary Edition

Post by kbehm29 »

I think this is the end of the end for her. I saw her mug shot, and she could have been the person sitting next to me at work. There was absolutely nothing special about her whatsoever. Not a role model for teen girls, at any rate.

I've had about enough of her. I hope she gets help, saves whatever money she can to invest, and fades away out of the public eye.
Disneyland Trips: 1983, 1992, 1995, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2016, Aug 2018
Walt Disney World Trips: 1999, 2007, 2011, 2014, 2016, ~Dec 2018~, ~Apr 2019~
Favorite Disney Movies: Peter Pan, 101 Dalmatians, Tangled, The Princess and the Frog, Enchanted, FROZEN
jennydumas
Gold Classic Collection

Post by jennydumas »

kbehm29 wrote:I think this is the end of the end for her. I saw her mug shot, and she could have been the person sitting next to me at work. There was absolutely nothing special about her whatsoever. Not a role model for teen girls, at any rate.

I've had about enough of her. I hope she gets help, saves whatever money she can to invest, and fades away out of the public eye.
Yea I agree. I dislike her a lot now. I thought she was really cute in "The Parent Trap" but god, she's a HORRIBLE role model.

As for money, if she keeps the way she's going, she'll lose it all. and I'm saying hopefully because I have never heard of her giving any to charities or anything.

Have any of you heard of her giving to charities? If so, then completely disregard my statement on the money.
Just like a river rushing straight into the sea.... I'm the one thing meant for you, and you for me
James
Anniversary Edition

Post by James »

Well, while I agree she shouldn't have done what she did, and is quite a bad role model for teenagers, I still think that she's young and has time to grow up. She will turn herself around eventually. And please don't bombard me with attacks now that I've said that!
-James
dvdjunkie
Signature Collection

Post by dvdjunkie »

Last nightj's interview on Larry King with Lindsay's dad was a real heart-tugger. He is in total shock over this latest incident, but he said something that I think will be the best for Lindsay. He said that she should now face the consequences of her actions, and if that means jail time, so be it, because she doesn't understand anything else, maybe that will shock her into growing up.

Barely 21 years old and branded an alcoholic with a drug problem is no way to begin such a young life. I hope that the best interests of Lindsay are considered and she isn't pampered with kid gloves like Paris Hilton was. I really think that some jail time with some real criminals would be best as a wake up call for her.

:roll:
The only way to watch movies - Original Aspect Ratio!!!!
I LOVE my Blu-Ray Disc Player!
Lazario
Suspended

Post by Lazario »

dvdjunkie wrote:I really think that some jail time with some real criminals would be best as a wake up call for her.
You mean... with some other real criminals.

Anyway, so many typical responses. Here's mine: she is going to die if she doesn't get her sh*t together. And if people keep shrugging this off like it's no big thing, I can't say that it matters to me whether she does or not. It's people like we see right here that make things the way they are now. That only death leaves a lasting impression. To wait for the extreme to say, maybe there's a problem. Yet we see these people and their debauched lives everyday on our tabloid magazines and media-obsessed Entertainment News programs.

Perhaps death provides the only wake-up call that people will pay attention to.
4 Disney Atmosphere Images
dvdjunkie
Signature Collection

Post by dvdjunkie »

Thanks for the correction Lazario...........as for the rest of your posting, I agree with you totally 100%.

:roll:
The only way to watch movies - Original Aspect Ratio!!!!
I LOVE my Blu-Ray Disc Player!
RJKD23
Platinum Edition

Post by RJKD23 »

There was an article posted about her change from The Parent Trap till now...what a huge difference. I almost feel sorry for the girl considering that she doesn't have a solid support system and she's just lost in this world. I think she just needs time away from the celeb-life and find herself before she get herself killed. Such a shame.
Image R[APRIL.23]K: High School Sweethearts
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by blackcauldron85 »

http://www.alistworld.blogspot.com/

Following in Victoria beckham foot-steps Miss Lindsay Lohan is to guest star in some new episodes of Ugly Betty!

Lindsay would play the role of a fallen beauty queen who takes a gig as the assistant manager of the fast food chain where Betty’s dad toils.The role is apparently part of a three-episode arc during which Betty befriends Ms. Lohan’s character, who has fallen on tough times since high school.
“It sounds really cute,” our spy burbled of the new opportunity, which of course might be jeopardized by the ongoing Writers Guild strike. “Betty tries to help Lindsay’s character by getting her a job at Mode, the fashion magazine where she works on the show.”

I'm not sure how official this is, but I figured I'd post what I read!
AwallaceUNC
Signature Collection

Post by AwallaceUNC »

LiLo has gone nude...

Lindsay Lohan has recreated Marilyn Monroe's last photo shoot, including various nude shots, for New York magazine.

The magazine's official website has the photo shoot; the link is featured on The Drudge Report and other news websites. Because it contains nudity, I won't link to it in this thread and ask others not to as well.

Here's an article on the photo shoot... http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1

My favorite part:
The actress, who has been in and out of rehab after two arrests last year on drunken driving and cocaine charges, said she didn't know why the industry wreaked such havoc on some stars, adding, "I sure as hell wouldn't let it happen to me."
-Aaron
• Author of Hocus Pocus in Focus: The Thinking Fan's Guide to Disney's Halloween Classic
and The Thinking Fan's Guide to Walt Disney World: Magic Kingdom (Epcot coming soon)
• Host of Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Pod, the longest-running Disney podcast
• Entertainment Writer & Moderator at DVDizzy.com
• Twitter - @aaronspod
PeterPanfan
Diamond Edition

Post by PeterPanfan »

LiLo, LiLo, LiLo...

And to pose NUDE in front of your fourteen year old sister???

:headshake:
pinkrenata
Anniversary Edition

Post by pinkrenata »

Thanks for the info, Aaron. This update gives new meaning to the thread's title! :up:
WIST #1 (The pinkrenata Edition) -- Kram Nebuer: *mouth full of Oreos* Why do you have a picture of Bobby Driscoll?

"I'm a nudist!" - Tommy Kirk
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

Well, I've not posted on this thread for a long time. It all went a bit pear-shaped really. Who could have forseen Lindsay's future from such innocent beginnings?

Anyhow, despite all that has happened, I still love LiLo and I hope that she can deliver a stunning, knockout performance in her new film, because I know she is capable of doing so.

And here's the good news. LiLo has NOT been sacked from her latest film, The Manson Girls, even though she won't be in it.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/a957 ... -role.html

Yay! You go on and show them all LiLo. You make every film critic eat their words by turning in a thoughtful, truthful, emotionally mature performance! I hope those other film roles you accepted were chosen carefully.
Most of my Blu-ray collection some of my UK discs aren't on their database
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by blackcauldron85 »

tommy2.net:

She’s still a singer. Lindsay Lohan’s new single Bossy (Hollywood Records) is in rotation at a few Radio Stations around the country.

I think that Tommy2.net is mistaken, since Lindsay is not on Hollywood Records...does anyone know if Cassablanca (?) dropped her?

Here's a link to the song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qz8zsQSDxg

I don't think that it's Lindsay's best song, but I do like it alright. It's kind of boring in the middle, but it's a good dancing song.
ichabod
Diamond Edition

Post by ichabod »

Poor LiLo :lol:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a96 ... -love.html
Rex Features
Lindsay Lohan was reportedly mistaken for singer Courtney Love while dining in LA earlier this week.

The 21-year-old actress was shopping on Robertson Boulevard when she stopped for a meal at Cuvée Café. Lohan was apparently wearing Ray-Ban sunglasses and bright pink lipstick.

According to Star magazine, fans shouted "Courtney! Courtney" at the Mean Girls star.

"She was also looking extremely pale," said a source. "You know things are going downhill when you get mistaken for an ex-druggie plastic surgery disaster who's twice your age!"

Love and Lohan have both had multiple stints in rehab for drug and drink addictions.