Favorite Revival Princess

Polls and games that do not call for discussion.

Tiana
29%
Rapunzel
24%
Anna
18%
Elsa
12%
Vanellope
6%
Moana
6%
Raya
No votes
Namaari
No votes
Sisu
6%
Mirabel
No votes

Total votes: 17

Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney's Divinity »

I thought this would be interesting since most of us here grew up on the Renaissance and would naturally pick many of those first.
Last edited by Disney's Divinity on Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
Sotiris

Re: Favorite Revival Princess

Post by Sotiris »

Here it goes!

01. Tiana
02. Rapunzel
03. Elsa
04. Anna
05. Moana
06. Raya
07. Namaari
08. Mirabel
09. Vanellope
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
blackcauldron85

Post by blackcauldron85 »

I voted for Rapunzel and Anna, but I really love them all.

01 (tie) Rapunzel/Anna
02. Tiana
03. (tie) Elsa/Raya
04. Mirabel
05. Namaari
06. Vanellope
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

What about Moana?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
blackcauldron85

Oh no, she wasn't in the poll so I wasn't even remembering her. And I love her film, I watch it all the time. I reckon I'd tie Moana with Elsa and Raya- I really do like her.
Disney's Divinity

Post by Disney's Divinity »

I noticed I'd forgot her yesterday, but was hoping nobody would mention it. :oops: :lol: Since I saw it was only the three of us who had voted so far, I edited and fixed the poll (I wasn't sure if it would let me, but it did).

My ranking:

1. Tiana
2. Anna ~ @blackcauldron85: Glad to see someone else likes Anna. I love Elsa, too, but I guess I've always been drawn to Anna just a smidge more.
3. Elsa
4. Namaari
5. Rapunzel
6. Sisu
7. Moana
8. Mirabel
9. Raya ~ Not a knock, despite how it seems. I love the film and I like the character. I think she's just a hard one to place, because she's a more dry character like Tiana, and she plays the straight man for the most part opposite Sisu (comic relief) and Namaari (with her more complex story). I suppose I identified more personally with Tiana though, as far as Tiana being stuck in memories of the dead (her father) and grief in a way that kept her from truly embracing the present. Raya has a similar thing as far as her father being stone, but that wasn't the same as dead (and of course there was no doubt he would be revived by story's end).
10. Vanellope

I thought since I was being technical with including actual princesses by title even if most of these aren't actually in the Princess Franchise (even Anna & Elsa are separate from it for now), that I should also include Sisu. She is technically a princess herself, I suppose. :P And plus that makes an even 10.
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
blackcauldron85

I relate to Anna (and Punzie), so while I also love Elsa, I have to put Anna ahead.

Omg I love Sisu. She's near the top for me for sure. But like always, I love them all. I love Vanellope too.
The Disneynerd
Gold Classic Collection

Post by The Disneynerd »

1. Rapunzel: I love her, always loved the fairytale and I just love her optimism and naive nature, also love how she shows her badass energy at Gothel in the climax. I also grew up with an overprotected mom so I can really relate to her. Since the movie came out she was always my fav Disney princess, and i think this will stay that way
2. Anna, I can really relate to her, as I also have an older sister who always shuts me out but im ok with it now :P her personality is different enough from Rapunzels (although Anna was a bit annoying in the sequel but i will just ignore that)
3. Tiana: shes probably the most Mature one out of all Princesses. I love how shes a worker bee and takes Matters into her own hands to fulfill them. Shes a great rolemodel. But I also love how she learns to slow down and takes time to let love in her life! (I really hope the series will not ruin this)
4. Elsa: i can relate to her with her social anxiety and being afraid to show yourself etc. I really like her
5. Raya: I love how she has trustissues so this being her arc was really refreshing to see
6. Mirabel & Moana: i dont really find them special. They dont have any character flaws or eternal struggle like the others have. But they are still likeable
7. Sisu is cool but shes a bit annoying
8. Vanellope is the most annoying character Disney has ever created. From the design to her voice....I like how she was a bit more calm and normal in the sequel, but... nah.
My favourite Disney songs:
๐Ÿ. ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ (๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ญ)
๐Ÿ. ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ (๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ)
๐Ÿ‘. Wherever I go (Hannah Montana)๐ŸŽถ :cry:
๐Ÿ’. ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“‘๐“ธ๐”‚ (๐“๐“ต๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท)
๐Ÿ“. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ž๐“๐’พ๐“‚๐’ท :cry: (๐“—๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐’ฝ ๐“œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐’พ๐‘’)
& more: 1000 years ( Legend of the Neverbeast),
I'll try (Return to Neverland) :pan: , So close (Enchanted), ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Šยด๐“๐“ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ (๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ: ๐ธ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ), I thought I lost you (BOLT), Into the Unknown (Frozen 2) :pink: