Aladdin 2

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
MaQu

Re: Aladdin 2

Post by MaQu »

Really sad about this one. Honestly, I was hopeful, but I always had a feeling there won't be a second one, since they didn't make anything with BatB as well.
PatchofBlue
Gold Classic Collection

Post by PatchofBlue »

Stumbled upon this from a few months ago and didn't see it on the forum, so I thought I'd drop it here.

No solid news, I'm afraid, but it's nice to know we're not alone.

Guy Ritchie Has Ideas for 'Aladdin 2'
https://collider.com/aladdin-2-guy-ritchie-comments/
I'd very much like to. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed that experience. It was a great experience. That whole Disney thing, as you can imagine, is such a professional outfit. Just from that perspective, it was so much fun. I would very much like to, we'll wait and see. We have been kicking some ideas around for some time now, but it'd be great to do, it would be great to go back there.
Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney's Divinity »

I think they're mostly waiting to see if TLK's sequel bombs or not before greenlighting this. A shame, since I think a sequel to this would be more interesting considering the cast, whereas the TLK movie is more of a prequel I believe?
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
PatchofBlue
Gold Classic Collection

Post by PatchofBlue »

"Listen, we shot in 2017. It's been six years now since we shot and wrapped the project. So to me, at a certain point, life just goes on. So not really, I'm sure they have their reasons. I know they were trying for a long time. So I don't know what the obstacles exactly were. But maybe now after the strike is over, they'll continue to try to get it off the ground ... But I hope, I hope definitely that it happens in some way."
https://www.slashfilm.com/1517459/is-di ... d-hopeful/