All topics on all things Lucasfilm.
JeanGreyForever
Signature Collection

Re: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Post by JeanGreyForever »

Here's more on Colin's version.

* R2-D2 blows up but Chewie is going to repair him
* C-3PO murders a First Order droid
* Poe and Rey are a thing. Rey needs to go alone on a mission and tries to get Poe to leave. When he won't leave her, she uses a Jedi mind trick on him. He isn't swayed and resists it. She kisses him so his resistance is down and he lets her go.
* Kylo blinds Rey in a duel
* Rey basically pulls a Kanan and hides her eyes and fights with the Force
* Luke tries to get Ben back but can't; Luke tells Kylo that he 'is no Skywalker'
* Hux has been trying to use the Force the whole film but failing. He has a collection of lightsabers and stabs himself with one when he realises the First Order has lost.
* Kylo is about to kill Rey, but Leia reaches out to him and he, instead, offers all of his life Force to her and still sacrifices himself in a last minute non-redemption
* Rey becomes light and dark and essentially is a grey Jedi
* Right before he died, Kylo said that her last name was Solana
* She's ascends to another plane of existence on Mortis where she can stay or go back to the real world (Yoda, Luke and Obi-Wan are there)
* R2-D2 has a memory thing where we see the saga through his perspective once his memory is restored when Chewie fixes him
* It ends with a ranch with Finn and a bunch of kids and Rey arrives to presumably train a new generation of Jedi
ImageImage
We’re a dyad in the Force. Two that are one.
"I offered you my hand once. You wanted to take it." - Kylo Ren
"I did want to take your hand. Ben's hand." - Rey
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by blackcauldron85 »

JeanGreyForever wrote:Rey becomes light and dark and essentially is a grey Jedi
Is that officially what Mace Windu was? Have there been many?

And thank you x10000 for your summaries-- they are so useful!!
DisneyJedi
Platinum Edition

Post by DisneyJedi »

What would’ve been the fate of the Millennium Falcon though in Collin’s treatment, though?
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ Crosses $1 Billion Worldwide
https://www.thewaltdisneycompany.com/st ... worldwide/
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
JeanGreyForever
Signature Collection

blackcauldron85 wrote:
JeanGreyForever wrote:Rey becomes light and dark and essentially is a grey Jedi
Is that officially what Mace Windu was? Have there been many?

And thank you x10000 for your summaries-- they are so useful!!
Mace Windu wasn't a Grey Jedi. Actually Qui-Gon Jinn might be the closest to that concept. Mace Windu just employed this unique technique which allowed him to channel the dark side and turn it into light which was a really rare and difficult skill which he alone used in the PT films...(or supplemental material I should say. There's nothing about this in the films).

You're welcome! They actually aren't my summaries, just what I've found online from others. The guy has made multiple videos which are all 2 or sometimes even 3 hours long so I haven't really been interested in devoting all my time to watching those lol.
DisneyJedi wrote:What would’ve been the fate of the Millennium Falcon though in Collin’s treatment, though?
I'm not sure but I doubt it would be destroyed considering his treatment didn't kill any legacy character off and R2 was brought back as well. Not to mention, I doubt Disney would do that when the Falcon is a staple of their theme park. Then again, it didn't stop them from killing off Ben and Kylo Ren is also a huge aspect of the park.
ImageImage
geniuswalt
Gold Classic Collection

Post by geniuswalt »

Snooping around the Disney awards site I found their unlisted page for the "Rise of Skywalker" score
ENJOY!

https://disneystudiosawards.com/rise-of ... score.html
JeanGreyForever
Signature Collection

geniuswalt wrote:Snooping around the Disney awards site I found their unlisted page for the "Rise of Skywalker" score
ENJOY!

https://disneystudiosawards.com/rise-of ... score.html
Thank you! I was able to download them when they were leaked in November but it's nice to have a page where they are all uploaded. I think they are also on YouTube now.
ImageImage
JeanGreyForever
Signature Collection

So my first post about Colin Trevorrow's draft featured a writeup of the first half of the script (found here viewtopic.php?f=1&t=32729&start=320#p730570). I had a few posts after that where I included some major tidbits about the second half and ending but here is the full writeup of the second part of the script. There's a lot so I'll quoting it all in two posts.
RMB starts at PG 45 where Kylo reaches Remnicore....

Kylo approaches an "Ancient stone military battlement consumed by time. Skeletons of fallen war beasts litter the terrain. Whatever battle happened here ended centuries ago. He passes empty suits of armor, robes draped over broken shields. Flags flutter in the wind. A Sith helmet on the ground skull visible within. A reminder that while the Jedi live on...the Sith become dust."

Kylo tracking beacon flashes and he enters a fortress. He hear's a voice. It's TOR VALUM. Kylo asks if he trained Plagueis. Valum says that "name means nothing to me". Kylo threatens him. Valum: "You wish to obtain the powers of those who came before. Take your place among the gods of Mortis."

Valum: "You call yourself a Sith? The Sith are unrepentant, remorseless. You are haunted by the past, your very existence." Valum instructs Kylo to sever the past or he will suffer the fate of the corpses around the fortress.

Valum: "The living force is nourishment. The more one consumes the stronger one becomes. To take life is to cheat death."

Valum shows Kylo how to consume life (described as vampiric). Essentially remove the force from living beings.

Back to Coruscant w/ Team A (Rose, Finn, R2, 3PO). Finn is shocked how many citizens are living underground.

Rose: "Rich folks don't spend much time thinking about who and what they're standing on."

3P0 comments his knowledge is only limited to the Upper Levels. R2 beeps at him and 3P0 responds: "Elitist? Where did you even learn that word?"

Team A's plan is to turn the beacon on and 3P0 will send a hologram of Leia to the 50 planets (ode to Leia's message in ANH).

R2/3P0 enter the Jedi Temple. Homeless citizen live in/around it. Described as "a sad reminder of a better time." R2 ribs 3P0 for standing out.

Back to REMINCORE: Kylo removes the living force from a 3 tusked Gronk Boar. As Valum trains Kylo, they notice a cave. Valum refers to it as a "vergence" in the Force. Kylo enters it and confronts Vader.

Vader bests Kylo. Disheveled and angry, Kylo asks Valum where Mortis is. Valum calls it the "well of the living Force. The source of the galaxy's birth." Valum says Kylo isn't worthy. Kylo retaliates draining the force from Valum, killing him.

At Coruscant: Team A lights the beacon. As 3P0 projects the hologram, the story cuts to different locales (RMB mentions Bendu monks among the groups).

The signal reaches a palace on Trandosha. "Bossk, sitting like a sultan in his den of pleasures, turns angrily towards the hologram projected from his servant droid." Leia says "our voices will not be silenced." Bossk looks at a light coming from a "Red rock spire" and clenches his fist (indicating he dislikes the First Order).

The signal also reaches a boy and his sister watching the hologram from an R6 unit near their moisture vaporator on Tatooine. Leia: "We can no longer live in the shadow of the First Order. We must step into the light."

EDIT: RMB says the transmission is cut halfway.

RMB describes a set piece on Bonadan where Team B (Rey, Poe, Chewie, BB-8) are on a sailing ship (term: Razer Sail) on the water and get attacked by the Knights of Ren from their Knife 9 ship. Eventually Rey battles the Knights of Ren.

During the fight Rey has visions (of what is not described). She ultimately kills the Knights.

Rey is conflicted and tells Poe she had no choice. Poe says "It's okay. Jedi do that, right?" Rey knows who the Knights are, but is unsure how she knows them. She tells Poe: "You can't go where I'm going." Poe asks why and Rey replies that the Resistance needs him. RMB notes that Poe has a crush on Rey throughout the script. Rey keeps pushing for Poe to leave, going so far to try to Mind Trick him, but Poe resists. There is a back and forth with Mind Trick and ultimately Rey kisses Poe, causing him to submit to the Mind Trick and leave.

Rey takes the Knife 9.

Poe, Chewie, BB-8 take the Falcon back to the stolen Eclipse Star Destroyer.

Hux contacts Kylo as he exits Remnicore's orbit, warning him that Resistance tried to overcome the Coruscant blockade. Kylo reveals he was the one who stopped the Force Beacon.

Hux urges Kylo to use whatever power he has acquired to intimidate the Resistance. Kylo: "Snoke was right about you. Without faith you only serve yourself." He then goes to Mortis.

Leia goes to a smokey "cabaret club" owned by Lando on the planet Alaforn (ode to Indy visiting Marion in Raiders). Lando tells Leia most of his club's clientele are First Order, but she says needs Lando's help since he knows smugglers. Lando reveals he promised Han he would take care of Leia in case something happened.

He takes her to a docking bay and says she needs to leave since he can't protect her. Leia keeps urging him to join the fight. Lando: "We won a war once already. What good did that do?" He kisses her on the forehead and declines.

Rey heads to Mortis. There are no stars around it, just deep black. Her ships power suddenly dies and she crashes.

Simultaneously Kylo arrives at Mortis.

The final battle at Coruscant occurs. Again, ode to ROTJ's 3rd Act w/ a ground, air, and space battle.

Chewie flies an X-Wing.

Rose is captured and tortured reminiscent of Han's torture in ESB. She is defiant and eventually is able to escape.

MORTIS: Rey climbs an "icy peak." She reaches a plateau and finds statues of "robed ancients" who are not Jedi. She has vision taking her back to the desert of Jakku. She hears a child's voice scream. Rey turns and sees herself.

Young Rey is being dragged by her mother and father. They let her go and leave. Rey's mother turns back and runs towards Rey, but is stopped by Rey's father. Papa Rey: "We can't. It's too dangerous." Mama Rey: "Wait here. We'll come back."

Rey (out of her vision now) screams "Why did no one come back."

Kylo (also on Mortis) walks through the woods. He finds a house with smoke coming out of the chimney. Kylo watches a younger version of himself (robbed) approach the house. He's in a vision. Young Ben opens the door to see Han Solo.

Han Solo: "What are you doing?" Ben: "That's not my name anymore." Han: "Your mother can't see you anymore, not like this." Ben: "I'm not coming back. There's a greater destiny for me." Han: "They're lies son. Empty promises. You have everything you need right here." Ben: "What? You? Her? My master says I have unequal power neither of you understand." Han: "Your mother understands more than anyone." Ben: "She sent me away." Han: "To learn. To grow." Ben: "I have grown." Han: "Your mother loves you." Ben: "She's afraid of me."

Han asks Ben for his lightsaber. It then cuts to Kylo killing Han in TFA.

Kylo begins to climb the icy mountain.

Battle of Coruscant continues.

Kylo confronts Rey at the top of the mountain where a huge temple is located. Kylo: "The force is strong in this place. Can you feel it?" Rey: "You're in pain beneath that mask." Kylo: "Get out of my head. You won't like what you find."

Rey and Kylo begin to use the force against each other. Kylo: "I'm stronger than Anakin Skywalker. Stronger than his son." Rey: "...but you're still afraid." Kylo: "Of what? You?" Rey: "Of what you've become. The dark side has left you empty. A husk." Kylo: "I don't have to be alone. With the power of this place, WE could rule t tthe galaxy as the ancients did. The dark side AND the light."

Rey: "You still think I'd join after what you did to my family." Kylo is taken aback. Rey: "Were you going to tell me here? Weaken me with the truth? I know what you did. Deep down I've always known."

Rey: "My parents didn't sell me from drinking money. They were hiding...from you." Kylo: "So you remember?"

Flashback to TFA shot of Knights of Ren in the rain with the screams of a child. Kylo: "Snoke made his orders clear. Find anyone who could destroy him. It didn't take us long to find YOU."

Kylo: "You blame me for your life on Jakku. You should thank me for it. You were safe." Rey: "Say it. Did you kill them?" Kylo: "Yes. I did."

Kylo reveals all he wants is behind the temple doors.

They battle. At one point both try to sap the living force out of each other.

Side gag: At Coruscant 3P0 and R2 spot an R06 droid trying to send a distress signal. R2 beeps at 3P0 to stop it and 3P0 runs through gunfire and rips the back panel off, destroying it.

Kylo to Rey: "I could've been your teacher. I could've ended your pain." Kylo strikes a blow across Rey's face, leaving a scar from her "cheek to her forehead." Rey screams in pain and falls down the temple stairs. She has been blinded.

Kylo enters the Temple of Mortis.

In the Battle of Coruscant, R2 is destroyed. R2's "head is scorched. Emotion like we've never seen before from 3P0. Finn is speechless. He is crushed by it all. Chewie takes R2's scorched shell onto his back."
ImageImage
JeanGreyForever
Signature Collection

And the rest of the writeup of Colin's script.
Kylo passes statues of the Ancients and reaches a stone slab. He opens it, to reveal...nothing. "Kylo searches the rune covered walls for answers, but only finds arcane sculpted faces." Angry, he slashes at the statues with his lightsaber.

Force Ghost Luke appears to Kylo. Luke: "You've lost Ben." Luke confronts Kylo. Luke: "Darth Vader was weak. His love for his family saved them. I wish I could save you." Kylo: "I did what I had to do." Luke: "You are no Skywalker."

Rey senses Luke. Luke: "You can't defeat us." Rey takes a piece of cloth a blindfolds herself.

Intercut between battle sequences, Luke: "The Force surrounds us. It penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together. We are bound by the force and we will not be broken." Luke's force ghost vanishes.

Rey battles Kylo: "Our masters were wrong. I will not deny my anger and I will not reject my love. I am the darkness and I am the light." Kylo: "You are nothing. You are NO ONE." Rey: "No one is no one."

Side: RMB says Hux has been trying to use the Force throughout the script and is revealed to be a lightsaber collector. Once it becomes clear, the First Order is losing the battle of Coruscant he pulls out a purple lightsaber and commits seppuku.

"Kylo counters Rey's every move. They are evenly matched. Two sides of the same coin -- flame and shadow -- fighting to the death. A vicious swing and Kylo's lightsaber shatters at the hilt. Destroyed along with several fingers on his hand."

Rey stands over him and separates her dual lightsaber. As the force energy surrounds her like a glow, Kylo seethes. He tries to extract the living Force out of Rey. He gets stronger and stands. His face rejuvenates, allowing him to remove the metal attachment. Rey gets weaker, dying she pleads Ben to stop.

Leia sensing all of this, reaches out to Kylo. She begs him to come home. He feels what Vader felt when confronted with Luke's pain and grabs Rey's hand, returning her life force. "Both the light and the dark swirl within Rey as Kylo is reduced to an empty shell."

In his dying breath, Kylo reveals Rey's last name is "Solana." He dies.

Battle of Coruscant rages on.

Rey lays on the stone slab still injured. "Light fills up the space around her. Particles of energy floating up. She rises with the energy. The light engulfs the frame until we reach a place beyond what we know. The Astral Plane."

Yoda, Luke, and Obi Wan appear before her. Rey: "Is this death?" Obi-Wan: "In this place, there is no such thing as death." Yoda reveals Rey succeeded were they failed. Luke: "You choose to embrace the dark side and the light. To find the balance within."

They offer Rey a choice to stay in the comfort of the Astral Plane or to return to the living where she will experience both love/loss. The spirits fade. Obi-Wan: "You are a Jedi, Rey Solana, but you will not be the last."

Chewie repairs R2 as 3P0 observes. He expresses concern over losing R2 to Leia. Leia inserts R2's memory bank (ode to Leia putting the DS plans in R2 in ANH) and he comes back to life. R2 projects 60 years worth of memory all from his POV (Luke buying him from the Jawas, Luke getting Anakin's lightsaber, flying through the Death Star trench, Han getting his medal on Yavin, Yoda lifting the X-Wing from the swamp, Luke saluting from the plank on Jabba's barge, Han/Leia outside on the bunker on Endor). Leia is taken aback from seeing the memories.

CUT TO: MODESTA. Ranch-like planet. Finn is there. Rey Solana arrives to train a new group of Jedi.

THE MF END!
ImageImage
JeanGreyForever
Signature Collection

https://www.jwfan.com/forums/index.php? ... -revealed/
Full list of music cues that John Williams created for TROS. This tells us a lot about what was cut last minute from the film. Definitely looks like the leaks were correct about the flashback of Luke and Leia training opening the film, transitioning to Leia training Rey, and then Kylo on Mustafar meeting the Oracle and searching Darth Vader's castle before finding the Wayfinder.

Also stuff like the medal scene and a scene with Maz indicate more Leia scenes which were also confirmed as cut last minute.

https://twitter.com/fpdlffh/status/1218114589352529920
https://imgur.com/a/qjEWhkR
The art book for this film was delayed to late March for some reason, yet inexplicably, the book was still released in South Korea. Here's a lot of the concept art posted in a full thread. I've also posted direct links to some images below. The Twitter thread is more comprehensive so I recommend that if you only pick one link.

Some intriguing concepts here like:
ImageImage
blackcauldron85

^ Thank you for sharing those! Seeing captive Chewbacca makes me super uncomfortable. Poor guy. :(
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

Apparently, Lin-Manuel Miranda wrote a song for The Rise of Skywalker called "Lido Hey". He had previously written "Jabba Flow" and "Dobra Doompa" for The Force Awakens. I'm assuming he was allowed to do so because of his friendship with J.J. Abrams as he didn't write one for The Last Jedi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca2SlCjDxUA
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rumpelstiltskin
Anniversary Edition

Post by Rumpelstiltskin »

"Mortis". Maybe a name choice too obvious?

So Hux was meant to have performed hara-kiri when he realized they had lost? That's very different from the opportunistic version we got, where he doesn't care who wins or loses. He just likes his job no matter who is running the show, and will betray anyone in the blink of an eye if he can benefit from it. Which portrays him as a character that is only in it for the power, rather than following any ideology or personal convictions. This makes him look a bit shallow, but it should also make him loyal if his employers are only able to give him what he wants.

The whole idea of draining someone for their force contradicts what Yoda told us in the original trilogy. He is able to lift Luke's ship from the swamps because the energy he's channeling in doing so is not his own. Yoda is just the medium.
We learn that it is running through us, is inside us and around us, everywhere. Jedis have learned how use the force, and all the different talents is simply how it manifests itself through them. Which is why I don't like the energy vampire concept. It makes it look like the force comes from the jedis themselves. It would have more sense if they instead had tried to find a shortcut in their attempts to control the force in all its forms, cheating by using some sort of technology.

Palpatine was able to drain the force dyad Kylo and Ren represented, so they did seem to use at least a variant of it. And if you are first going to be a "vampire", one should remember that even if a vampire drinks from you, your body's blood content will soon reach former levels as long as you're not killed or turned into a vampire yourself. So, if they really want to use the vampire thing, then at least let the victims be able to recover instead of draining their energy on a permanent basis. Or even worse, don't make them able to seek out their enemy to reclaim the powers that were stolen from them, like it was a piece of jewelry.
blackcauldron85

Rose sidelined because her scenes with Leia didn't look right?

https://hellogiggles.com/reviews-covera ... tran-role/
JeanGreyForever
Signature Collection

Rumpelstiltskin wrote:"Mortis". Maybe a name choice too obvious?

So Hux was meant to have performed hara-kiri when he realized they had lost? That's very different from the opportunistic version we got, where he doesn't care who wins or loses. He just likes his job no matter who is running the show, and will betray anyone in the blink of an eye if he can benefit from it. Which portrays him as a character that is only in it for the power, rather than following any ideology or personal convictions. This makes him look a bit shallow, but it should also make him loyal if his employers are only able to give him what he wants.

The whole idea of draining someone for their force contradicts what Yoda told us in the original trilogy. He is able to lift Luke's ship from the swamps because the energy he's channeling in doing so is not his own. Yoda is just the medium.
We learn that it is running through us, is inside us and around us, everywhere. Jedis have learned how use the force, and all the different talents is simply how it manifests itself through them. Which is why I don't like the energy vampire concept. It makes it look like the force comes from the jedis themselves. It would have more sense if they instead had tried to find a shortcut in their attempts to control the force in all its forms, cheating by using some sort of technology.

Palpatine was able to drain the force dyad Kylo and Ren represented, so they did seem to use at least a variant of it. And if you are first going to be a "vampire", one should remember that even if a vampire drinks from you, your body's blood content will soon reach former levels as long as you're not killed or turned into a vampire yourself. So, if they really want to use the vampire thing, then at least let the victims be able to recover instead of draining their energy on a permanent basis. Or even worse, don't make them able to seek out their enemy to reclaim the powers that were stolen from them, like it was a piece of jewelry.
I'm assuming they wanted to tie-into the Mortis from The Clone Wars series.

I think the idea is that when he saw the First Order lose and realized the Resistance would win and likely not be very kind towards him, he knew he had lost everything and suicide was the only answer. Better to kill himself at his own hands rather than be turned over to the authorities and face punishment for his crimes. Keep in mind that Hux was designed as the most Nazi-esque type of character since he commissioned Starkiller Base and was responsible for the destruction of Hosnian Prime. He's got a lot of Hitler parallels in this script between his interest in the occult (the Jedi and the Force) and taking his own life when the war doesn't go his way.

I don't really like the version of the Force that Colin Trevorrow came up with either. Although I think the EU had something about dark side users leeching the Force or life energy from other characters. Darth Nihilus maybe. And even the healing concept in this film involves giving away some of your own life energy as Rey confirms when she heals the snake/worm on Pasaana and why Ben dies because he gives his entire life force to revive Rey.

I've seen a lot of energy vampires or psychic vampires in fiction and fantasy and typically they always drain a victim of their entire life force to sustain their own, at least temporarily.
blackcauldron85 wrote:Rose sidelined because her scenes with Leia didn't look right?

https://hellogiggles.com/reviews-covera ... tran-role/
This is the claim but they're just trying to throw the blame on someone rather than admit they sidelined Rose to appease bigots who harassed her actress. We know for a fact that Rose had scenes without Leia, including one with Rey, so there's no explanation as to why that was deleted. Plus we know that they had several finished scenes with Leia that ended up being deleted last minute to adjust the film's pacing so it wasn't a matter of her footage not working. Chris Terrio also blamed ILM for the Rose situation but he retracted his statement and basically apologized for insinuating that when ILM got rightfully irritated at his comment and spoke out about the situation. It's easier for them to just blame Carrie Fisher now since she's not around so she's an easy scapegoat.

A LFL insider source also said that Rose was cut out because Disney knew about the controversy over the character and how the alt-right fandom hated her. They felt it was safer to give her a more limited role and the final editing of the movie cut her role down even more such as scenes with her and R2 apparently.
ImageImage
DisneyJedi
Platinum Edition

Post by DisneyJedi »

They better at least release an extended cut on Blu-ray, with whatever cut scenes there were reinstated. :x
Kyle
Platinum Edition

Post by Kyle »

Calling it now, they wont release too many. Would just make them look bad if they show off how much great stuff they should've left in. We'll get maybe 4 or 5 quick shots/scenes, but will probably hold the best stuff for the vault.
blackcauldron85

Concept art of cut-villain Tor Valum:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/ ... lmost-was/

I agree with the article author- what a weird design for a character. (Be patient- the pics load kind of slowly compared to the article.)
lord-of-sith
Collector's Edition

Post by lord-of-sith »

blackcauldron85 wrote:Concept art of cut-villain Tor Valum:

I agree with the article author- what a weird design for a character. (Be patient- the pics load kind of slowly compared to the article.)
That’s not a cut villain, that’s The Oracle that was originally going to tell Kylo the location of Palpatine (or something along those lines). They wouldn’t put concept art of a character from a completely deleted script.

Also, I’m fairly sure two of those images of The Oracle are actual screenshots. I’m hoping we get that deleted scene on the Blu-ray.
JeanGreyForever
Signature Collection

DisneyJedi wrote:They better at least release an extended cut on Blu-ray, with whatever cut scenes there were reinstated. :x
Same, or at least release the deleted scenes so fanedits can reintegrate the footage.
lord-of-sith wrote:
blackcauldron85 wrote:Concept art of cut-villain Tor Valum:

That’s not a cut villain, that’s The Oracle that was originally going to tell Kylo the location of Palpatine (or something along those lines). They wouldn’t put concept art of a character from a completely deleted script.

Also, I’m fairly sure two of those images of The Oracle are actual screenshots. I’m hoping we get that deleted scene on the Blu-ray.
Yeah that Forbes article was incorrect and I try to avoid most of the Forbes Star Wars articles in general, because they either tend to spread erroneous information or have been increasingly negative with their own particular agenda. Colin Trevorrow also confirmed that nothing from his treatment made it into the images from the art book posted.

Domhnall Gleeson and Richard E. Grant confirmed they had scenes on Mustafar with Adam Driver which were cut last minute and they believe they should be included in the extras so here's hoping. Then again, the Rogue One director confirmed there was a commentary for the film and we never got that.
ImageImage