Missing a Slip Cover?

Post your lists to trade or sell products to other forum members.
RyGuy
Special Edition

Missing a Slip Cover?

Post by RyGuy »

I have a confession. I hate slipcovers. Whenever I buy a movie, I immediately remove the slipcover and throw it in a rubbermaid bin in my basement.

I quite probably will be making a cross country move this summer and am looking to purge a bunch of stuff. I'd hate to just throw them away, especially if one of you needs one. Most should be mint or near mint.

Let me know what you need and I'll see what I have. If I have it, it's yours - FREE (but if I'm sending you a bunch maybe you can reimburse me for shipping?)
Linden
Special Edition

Re: Missing a Slip Cover?

Post by Linden »

I have a confession: I love slipcovers. They're so shiny! But at the same time, I'm an environmentalist, so I feel kind of guilty about that. That's one reason I've never called up Disney to get a slipcover. (I'm also just lazy)

Do you by chance have the Pocahontas 2 Movie collection blu slipcover? Or the Atlantis 2 Movie blu? Or The Princess and the Frog blu? There's some DVDs I have that are missing slipcovers too, but some of those a quite a few years old. It's so nice of you to give away your slipcovers!! :)
universALLove
Collector's Edition

Post by universALLove »

Do you have the slip-cover for The Rescuers 2 Movie Collection (in Blu-Ray packaging)?
RyGuy
Special Edition

Post by RyGuy »

I'm pretty sure I have all of those.

If you PM me your address, I will send. It may be a week though as I'm going to WDW.
universALLove
Collector's Edition

Post by universALLove »

I live in the UK, are you offering this to those strictly within the U.S.?
RyGuy
Special Edition

Post by RyGuy »

Not necessarily. Is it expensive to ship to the UK? I don't mind visiting the post office to send it to you. I just don't want to have to eat a large shipping charge.
DisneyFreak5282
Anniversary Edition

Post by DisneyFreak5282 »

Do you have slipcovers for the 2005 Toy Story 2, 2-Disc Special Edition DVD? Or the Blu-Rays for Burlesque, Bridesmaids, Fantasia / Fantasia 2000 Double Feature?
UDer #3495 :D
RyGuy
Special Edition

Post by RyGuy »

DisneyFreak5282 wrote:Do you have slipcovers for the 2005 Toy Story 2, 2-Disc Special Edition DVD? Or the Blu-Rays for Burlesque, Bridesmaids, Fantasia / Fantasia 2000 Double Feature?
I might have the Toy Story 2 slip cover and I *think* I have the slip cover for Fantasia. I don't have slip covers to the Burlesque or Bridesmaids (since I don't own either movie).

I just moved back to California a couple of weeks ago and these boxes are buried in my garage. As soon as I can find them I'll look and let you know! Feel free to pm in in the interim to remind me so I don't forget.

(11 years in my last house + 3 kids = a lot of crap/I'm drowning in boxes!)
DisneyFreak5282
Anniversary Edition

Post by DisneyFreak5282 »

RyGuy wrote:
DisneyFreak5282 wrote:Do you have slipcovers for the 2005 Toy Story 2, 2-Disc Special Edition DVD? Or the Blu-Rays for Burlesque, Bridesmaids, Fantasia / Fantasia 2000 Double Feature?
I might have the Toy Story 2 slip cover and I *think* I have the slip cover for Fantasia. I don't have slip covers to the Burlesque or Bridesmaids (since I don't own either movie).

I just moved back to California a couple of weeks ago and these boxes are buried in my garage. As soon as I can find them I'll look and let you know! Feel free to pm in in the interim to remind me so I don't forget.

(11 years in my last house + 3 kids = a lot of crap/I'm drowning in boxes!)
Awesome. For some reason it's telling me I'm not authorized to PM on here?? Not sure how that happened. I've been a member since '06, even though it's been a while since I've last been on here.
UDer #3495 :D
RyGuy
Special Edition

Post by RyGuy »

DisneyFreak5282 wrote: Awesome. For some reason it's telling me I'm not authorized to PM on here?? Not sure how that happened. I've been a member since '06, even though it's been a while since I've last been on here.
Yeah, it won't let me PM you either. Here's my personal email address (crossing my fingers and praying, Dear God, please don't let it get assaulted SPAM alot :lol: )

ryanr u n e ll a AT yahoo.com

(just remove all of the spaces)
MattDean
Gold Classic Collection

Post by MattDean »

RyGuy wrote:...Let me know what you need and I'll see what I have. If I have it, it's yours - FREE (but if I'm sending you a bunch maybe you can reimburse me for shipping?)
I've sent a request via PM!

Matt:)
RyGuy
Special Edition

Post by RyGuy »

MattDean (and Linden) I just figured out my PM responses aren't going out (they're stuck in my draft folder). How odd. Apologies as it may have come across that I was ignoring you.

Anyway, I moved across the US last month and have a lot of crap I need to go through in my garage. I found one of the tubs that has my slip cover collection this weekend and will check this week to see what I have (I think there are three tubs altogether). My personal email address is above. It might be easier to correspond with me there?

(And DisneyFreak5282, I haven't forgotten about you!)
Christopher_TCUIH
Special Edition

Post by Christopher_TCUIH »

Do you have Pinocchio or Atlantis (blu-ray) slipcovers by any chance?
RyGuy
Special Edition

Post by RyGuy »

Yes, I'm pretty sure I do and you're welcome to them, but it may take me awhile to get them. I moved across the country a few months back and a lot of this stuff is now buried in my garage.

I had back surgery last year, so digging stuff out is a little easier said than done. But I'm paying attention to this thread and all the messages and will send stuff out as soon as I can!
Christopher_TCUIH
Special Edition

RyGuy wrote:Yes, I'm pretty sure I do and you're welcome to them, but it may take me awhile to get them. I moved across the country a few months back and a lot of this stuff is now buried in my garage.

I had back surgery last year, so digging stuff out is a little easier said than done. But I'm paying attention to this thread and all the messages and will send stuff out as soon as I can!
Okay! :) Thank you for the update!
RyGuy
Special Edition

Post by RyGuy »

Hi All,

I FINALLY found all of my slipcovers from the move.

Linden: I found all 3 you asked about and will try to mail them to you this week.

DisneyFreak5282: I have Toy Story 2 . . . If you email me you address, I will send it to you. Unfortunately I don't seem to have Fantasia/Fantasia 20000 blu . . .

MattDean: I could only find the Classic Caballeros DVD cover. If you PM or email me your address, I will send that to you.

UniversALLove: I evidently don't have the Rescuers 2 Blu. Sorry.

Christopher_TCUIH: I do have the Pocahontas Blu, but it's the DVD/Blu (meaning it's the size of a DVD). Do you still want it? If so, PM or email me your address.

Did I miss anyone?

Thanks, everyone for your patience . . . Cross country moves with 3 kids? I don't recommend it!
universALLove
Collector's Edition

Post by universALLove »

RyGuy wrote:UniversALLove: I evidently don't have the Rescuers 2 Blu. Sorry.
That's okay, not to worry. Thanks :)
Christopher_TCUIH
Special Edition

RyGuy wrote: Christopher_TCUIH: I do have the Pocahontas Blu, but it's the DVD/Blu (meaning it's the size of a DVD). Do you still want it? If so, PM or email me your address.
I was actually wondering if you had Pinocchio or Atlantis: The Lost Empire slipcovers. Thank you though :3
RyGuy
Special Edition

Post by RyGuy »

Oops, my bad. I *DO* have the Pinocchio slipcover but it's the DVD/Blu and not the Blu/DVD. It's yours if you want it.
Christopher_TCUIH
Special Edition

RyGuy wrote:Oops, my bad. I *DO* have the Pinocchio slipcover but it's the DVD/Blu and not the Blu/DVD. It's yours if you want it.
Oh its okay then. Thanks for checking! I really appreciate it! :3