HEYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Feedback for the site and forum: comments, questions, suggestions welcome.
toplaycool22
Suspended

HEYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Post by toplaycool22 »

STOP MOVING MY POSTS OR LOCKING THEM PLEASE?! :x Thank you and have a great day! :D
TsWade2
Anniversary Edition

Post by TsWade2 »

What's your problem, dude?
Super Aurora
Diamond Edition

Post by Super Aurora »

Why aren't you banned yet. Mods, go kick this fucker out.
<i>Please limit signatures to 100 pixels high and 500 pixels wide</i>
http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o68 ... ecf3d2.gif
toplaycool22
Suspended

Post by toplaycool22 »

Some tomato cake human eater moved my topic for no reason!
Kraken Guard
Special Edition

Post by Kraken Guard »

Dude, you probably just insulted a moderator. :P

Do forgive me, but you're acting a bit... Immature. You are making a scene of yourself, and, from what I've read, have been quite rude with the other members. Please calm down, else you may end up getting banned - Not that I'm a moderator myself, but, with the way I'm seeing this, this will be something that will happen eventually, if you keep this up. :roll:
toplaycool22
Suspended

Post by toplaycool22 »

Well tell the person who moved my topic for no reason to not do that and then things will be fine. In fact I am gonna repost what the person moved right now and I hope he or she will not move it again.
Kraken Guard
Special Edition

Post by Kraken Guard »

It doesn't work like that. A moderator doesn't move, or close a thread, without reason.

I'll say it again: Keep it up, and you might end up getting yourself banned. :roll:
Elladorine
Diamond Edition

Post by Elladorine »

toplaycool22 wrote:Well tell the person who moved my topic for no reason to not do that and then things will be fine. In fact I am gonna repost what the person moved right now and I hope he or she will not move it again.
Please take the time to read the Posting Guidelines and familiarize yourself with how this forum works. We have an area specifically for Theme Park discussions; take note that you need to choose an appropriate forum for your topic, if you do post one in the wrong area a moderator will move it to the appropriate one. No need to make a big deal out of keeping this place organized, right? :)

Continuing to repost topics that have been closed or in the wrong areas just because they've been moved, especially after you've already received warning is a problem. Threads will continue to be moved or locked accordingly by the mods, and further action may be taken.

Also please make sure you use clear and accurate thread titles (again, read the Posting Guidelines).
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

For some reason this song just popped into my head

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bG6b3V2MNxQ" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Listen, if you don't calm yourself and show a little respect around here, you will be banned. I don't think we've had to ban anyone in quite some time apart from some Spam Bots, so it would be ashame to see a person banned from here but keep acting the way you do and the mods WILL Ban you unless you behave yourself. Double your efforts to act civil and read the posting forum guidelines. Luke created these rules, and he expect them to be obeyed (In King Triton's Voice)
Want to Hear How I met Roy E. Disney in 2003? Click the link Below

http://fromscreentotheme.com/ThursdayTr ... isney.aspx
Super Aurora
Diamond Edition

Post by Super Aurora »

enigmawing wrote:
toplaycool22 wrote:Well tell the person who moved my topic for no reason to not do that and then things will be fine. In fact I am gonna repost what the person moved right now and I hope he or she will not move it again.
Please take the time to read the Posting Guidelines and familiarize yourself with how this forum works. We have an area specifically for Theme Park discussions; take note that you need to choose an appropriate forum for your topic, if you do post one in the wrong area a moderator will move it to the appropriate one. No need to make a big deal out of keeping this place organized, right? :)

Continuing to repost topics that have been closed or in the wrong areas just because they've been moved, especially after you've already received warning is a problem. Threads will continue to be moved or locked accordingly by the mods, and further action may be taken.

Also please make sure you use clear and accurate thread titles (again, read the Posting Guidelines).
You think he's really going to listen to you and take your advice?
Kraken Guard
Special Edition

Post by Kraken Guard »

Super Aurora wrote:
enigmawing wrote: Please take the time to read the Posting Guidelines and familiarize yourself with how this forum works. We have an area specifically for Theme Park discussions; take note that you need to choose an appropriate forum for your topic, if you do post one in the wrong area a moderator will move it to the appropriate one. No need to make a big deal out of keeping this place organized, right? :)

You think he's really going to listen to you and take your advice?
It's worth a shot. :roll: :D
Elladorine
Diamond Edition

Post by Elladorine »

Gotta give people the benefit of the doubt. ;)
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

enigmawing wrote:Gotta give people the benefit of the doubt. ;)
I agree. It seems this persons thread now got moved to feedback apparently. Hopefully toplaycool22 stars playing cool and doesn't end up banned

It would be ashame to see a ban happen but I stand by the mods and Luke to make whatever decision they need to make.

Who was the last member that was banned outside of bots?

jinkinquackers
Gold Classic Collection

Post by jinkinquackers »

disneyboy20022 wrote:Who was the last member that was banned outside of bots?
I want to say Jackoleen :idea: ?

Or when Jackoleen came back as someone else pretending not to be Jackoleen or know anything about Jackoleen. :lol:

Looks like toplaycool22 has been suspended for now.
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

jinkinquackers wrote:
disneyboy20022 wrote:Who was the last member that was banned outside of bots?
I want to say Jackoleen :idea: ?

Or when Jackoleen came back as someone else pretending not to be Jackoleen or know anything about Jackoleen. :lol:

Looks like toplaycool22 has been suspended for now.
Only thing is that this user joined in 2011 but I don't remember seeing this person until very recently

I think this could be Jackoleen, so that theory could be true

Dr Frankenollie
In The Vaults

Re:

Post by Dr Frankenollie »

I don't think jinkinquackers is saying that toplaycool22 was Jackoleen at all. He almost certainly wasn't.
jinkinquackers
Gold Classic Collection

Re: Re:

Post by jinkinquackers »

Right. Thanks Frankenollie. I meant that I think the last person to be banned was Jackoleen, not that toplaycool22 was Jackoleen.

Sorry for the confusion, Disneyboy. :)
Jules
Diamond Edition

Re: HEYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Post by Jules »

You've gotta admit, toplaycool2's outbursts have been rather entertaining. We should throw him in a cage and feed him dog biscuits, and when he gets really mad let him out and bask in the metaphoric sea of expletives likely to emerge from his, er ... buccal cavity.

Yeah. It's all good.
Super Aurora
Diamond Edition

Re:

Post by Super Aurora »

disneyboy20022 wrote:Hopefully toplaycool22 stars playing cool and doesn't end up banned.
I hope he does. The guy is an obvious troll especially with the constant disregards to forum rules. Either that or he's brain dead. That doesn't make sense sense a brain dead person wouldn't know how to operate a fricken computer.
Angeldude98
Gold Classic Collection

Re: HEYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Post by Angeldude98 »

toplaycool22 wrote:STOP MOVING MY POSTS OR LOCKING THEM PLEASE?! :x Thank you and have a great day! :D
I'm with you on this one!!! This keeps happening to me too and it just shows total disrespect and disregard for you, and it's a violation of your right to freedom of expression!
Permission from the author of a thread/post should be REQUIRED before moving/merging them.