Funko POP! Disney

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: Funko POP! Disney

Post by blackcauldron85 »

Disney's Divinity wrote:For me, now there's just Tangled "I See the Light," TLK "Hakuna Matata," the Steamboat Willie Cart, Oswald, and Daisy... Which...Daisy doesn't look great, but she's the only one of the core characters I didn't have.
Oswald was sold out at BoxLunch.com a couple days ago. I haven't checked other sites. I was so excited there was a Daisy Pop, but I agree she doesn't look good, so I'm not getting her.

For my bday I just ordered the Ariel and statue Eric Pop (30% off at BoxLunch.com) & the FotOS Dr. Facilier.

I had Preordered the Tiana/Naveen and Walt Pops from Entertainment Earth in January. It said they'd ship in April. My credit card was charged not the full amount of the order but part of it, but they never sent me a shipping notification (and someone hacked one of my accounts elsewhere and made a fraudulent purchase so I was concerned). I wrote to Entertainment Earth, who wrote me back saying they don't send out preship notices but they shipped Walt, and they'll refund me the shipping cost (I didn't ask for that so I'll take it).
Last edited by blackcauldron85 on Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
blackcauldron85

Sorry for the double post, but some new San Diego Comic Con Pops coming:

FUNKO WONDERCON ANAHEIM 2023 EXCLUSIVES
https://sdccblog.com/2023/03/funko-retu ... heim-2023/

Idk why the poster says 2022. I LOVE the Flik, Cinderella, Hercules, and Powerline!
Disney's Divinity

Post by Disney's Divinity »

Blackcauldron85: I'm so sorry about the hack thing! That's horrible! :o I hope everything's okay now. Happy belated birthday! :)

Cinderella looks so nice! That one's a lock for me, I don't have her work clothes outfit yet anyway and this one's perfect.
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
blackcauldron85

Thank you - it was a site I don't buy much from with an easy password so I changed that and everything got wiped away. And thank you! Bday's end of month but treated myself!

I still want to get Cinderella in her pink dress but if I can't get that, at least I can get this one.
blackcauldron85

Amazon has discounted several Mandalorian Funko Pops
https://www.polygon.com/deals/2023/3/3/ ... -grogu-bob
blackcauldron85

Funko Unveils Colorful New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3' Blacklight Bobbleheads
https://collider.com/guardians-of-the-g ... bbleheads/

I quite like these! I don't usually buy Marvel stuff (besides GOTG 1+2 on disc & we have a Groot Pop and that's it), but if have $ I might need to get some of these. I legit have nowhere to put any new Pops. (I have the storage unit mentioned earlier in this thread on my wishlist though!)

blackcauldron85 wrote:I wrote to Entertainment Earth, who wrote me back saying they don't send out preship notices but they shipped Walt, and they'll refund me the shipping cost (I didn't ask for that so I'll take it).
Not that it necessarily matters, but Entertainment Earth told me they don't send preship notices, but I totally just got a shipping notice for the Walt Pop. What a weird site - I'm not sure that I've ordered from them before (I think I had Preordered the TGMD Pops back in the day but cancelled the order bc $ was tight and ordered Olivia elsewhere down the road).
Disney's Divinity

I got Donald and Hades in the mail today (not Goofy yet though). I'm more glad I got D&G now, the box for Donald is actually really pretty (it has a sort of reflective quality) and the pop is adorable. Even if a Steamboat variant of Sora from KH never gets made, I'll still be glad to have these two, I think. :)
SplashMtnForever

Post by SplashMtnForever »

I'm looking for this Splash Mountain set at a reasonable price if anyone has extras.

blackcauldron85

Disney's Divinity wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:41 pm I got Donald and Hades in the mail today (not Goofy yet though). I'm more glad I got D&G now, the box for Donald is actually really pretty (it has a sort of reflective quality) and the pop is adorable. Even if a Steamboat variant of Sora from KH never gets made, I'll still be glad to have these two, I think. :)
You got Musketeer D&G?
Disney's Divinity

blackcauldron85 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:30 pm You got Musketeer D&G?
I was talking about the black-and-white Steamboat Willie versions of Donald and Goofy there. Goofy hasn't shipped yet though. But I have got Musketeer Mickey and Goofy (not Donald yet though). I'll probably have to get Musketeer Donald second-hand, I waited too long (same with the Hook Cart).

I had been looking on Funko.com a week ago and saw they had almost all of the princess monotone/gold variants (the ones that come with pins) for every single one of them except the two I most wanted--Ariel and Tiana. It just made me laugh, they really did have almost all of them in stock at the time.
blackcauldron85

I was wonderful since you were mentioning Sora. I never think to buy Pops on funko.com. Their prices are good.
Jäger-Rose
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Jäger-Rose »

Speaking of Sora:
New GameStop exclusive KH I cover art Sora releasing on 6/6
https://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/f ... 40888.html

Image Image Image Image Image
Disney's Divinity

Oh, wow, I'm very surprised. I assumed nothing else KH would be made until KHIV released next year (or later). Seems like that's been the trend, that KH only gets pops whenever a new game is on the horizon. I might get it since they've never made KH1 Sora before. But since these covers pops can't be removed from the box.... I don't know. :(

There are several others I *really* wish they'd make from the first game--KH1 Riku, Riku in the Heartless soldier outfit, Atlantica variants of Sora, Donald, and Goofy, and Queen Minnie. <-- That's my favorite version of Minnie, personally (KH or otherwise). There's another variant of Mickey from KH that I wish they'd make, too--his silver outfit from Birth by Sleep. That was the best one after the Organization cloak.
blackcauldron85

Do all or most newer Pops come with much sturdier bases than they previously did? I got new Tiana and Elsa Pops for my bday and the stands are so nice.

https://imgur.com/a/JkUnedh

https://imgur.com/a/scygxAC
Disney's Divinity

I'm trying to load those links, I'll probably edit this response once I'm able to. If those are the Ultimate Princess Tiana and Elsa pops, then, yeah, all of those Ultimate Princess and Disney Villain line pops that started a year or so ago did have bases that were built into the pop that can't be separated. Not all the pops have them though, I think that was a one time thing.

I'm torn on those bases because I have old pops without bases that look weird beside ones that do have them. For example, I'd like to eventually have Lady Tremaine without a base so she'd look alright next to all the other villain pops I have lined together. But most of the pops with those bases were cute (Moana, Jasmine, Ariel, etc.).

Anyway, I was able to order the new Cinderella w/ Trays pop the other day. Can't wait for it to come. :) I wish I wasn't broke, I would've ordered the Oswald and Clarabelle pops, too. Instead I ordered the Tangled "I See the Light" moment with it to get free shipping level since that was the only major thing I hadn't pre-ordered a while back that I needed to pick up somewhere.
Disney's Divinity

So ecstatic, the Cinderella (w/ Trays) pop and "I See the Light" Moment just came together! I hadn't received a shipping notification when I checked last night, so I was feeling a little worried that maybe I should've got Cinderella solo, that maybe the Tangled thing wasn't completely out just yet and that they'd wait to ship Cinderella waiting on it, only for her to end up out-of-stock before then. Happy to be wrong!

I did get notification that the pre-order I had of the Tiana transformation pop shipped, not the Moment with her and Naveen yet though. I sort of like having pre-orders for things to show up at random times like this, you get a surprise sometimes. :P
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

Where can you order the Cinderella with trays pop?
blackcauldron85

Are the Cindy and Tangled pops as great in person as online? For my bday I splurged on the pink dress Cinderella among other Pops. And I love her- super cute . Regrettably bought them though because:

I cancelled my Tiana/Naveen pre-order; life just took a major curve and I need the $ and I'll be keeping my pops and other belongings in storage for the foreseeable future.
Disney's Divinity

I'm so sorry to hear that, blackcauldron85. :( I don't know what's happened and you probably don't want to discuss it with a stranger, but I hope you make it to the other side of whatever's happening.
blackcauldron85

Thank you. <3. I just pm'd you.