Funko POP! Disney

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: Funko POP! Disney

Post by blackcauldron85 »

:pink:. Is there an angel Kronk and a devil Kronk? I could look but I'm exhausted! Can't have too many Stitch! I did use my points on Movie Insiders and ordered a Meilin Pop from Turning Red today (thanks for sharing all those points with us!)
Disney's Divinity

Post by Disney's Divinity »

blackcauldron85 wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:34 pm :pink:. Is there an angel Kronk and a devil Kronk? I could look but I'm exhausted! Can't have too many Stitch! I did use my points on Movie Insiders and ordered a Meilin Pop from Turning Red today (thanks for sharing all those points with us!)
They released the Angel!Kronk earlier this year. It was revealed at WonderCon and sold through Funko.com. I only bought it because I knew they'd make Devil!Kronk eventually and you would want them as a pair. :P I feel stupid though for ordering Angel!Kronk back when it came out because I saw it's still available on Funko.com right now, I could've just waited, ordered it now, and saved $6-7 in shipping. But you never can tell with Funko, some things I thought would stick around disappear quick, some things I think for sure will sell out in a day are still available months and months later. :lol:
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
Disney's Divinity

I read something (don't know if it's true) that the Mama Odie pop should be hitting BoxLunch on 9/23. Probably still misspelled, but I will be picking it up to go with Merlin, the Blue Fairy, the Fairy Godmother, the Enchantress, etc. :P

My Funko.com order has been delayed. I hope everything still comes, otherwise I don't mind the wait.
Disney's Divinity

There was a new Sebastian pop revealed coming in January, the article says. Sebastian's mouth looks a bit odd, but you know I'm getting it:

I'd read the Mama Odie pop was supposed to drop today, but no sign of it...? My Funko delay with Devil!Kronk and Lucifer was delayed and now I'm worried the order will be cancelled since neither item is available on Funko.com anymore... :( I still have hope they might come through though. Maybe it's sort of like the Aladdin Legacy Collection (since they were all revealed at the D23 convention), more stock will come in later... *fingers crossed*
blackcauldron85

I think Funko.com maybe should hold off on putting items on its website for preorder if they're not really going to be available. How frustrating. Sebastian is super cute!!!!
Disney's Divinity

I was right to have hope! My Funko.com order shipped this morning! :pink: :dance: I had sent an e-mail yesterday asking about what was happening with the order at this point since it'd been so long, maybe that hurried it along, yay. Thank God.

I like the Sebastian pop, too. I have a feeling they'll be making a lot of TLM pops for the original film next year to coincide with the remake's release. There are still lots of things they could do, imo, since they're being more creative in finding moments now like with the Sebastian as from the concert at the beginning. Ursula at her vanity (which may be the Deluxe Specialty release that hasn't been revealed yet), a pop moment of Poor Unfortunate Souls, Ursula holding her scroll w/ a Polyp Triton Buddy pop, Flotsam & Jetsam 2-pack, Triton Pop Ride in his dolphin carriage, Triton on his throne w/ Seahorse Announcer Buddy Pop, Sebastian Pop Ride of his goldfish carriage (lol), Eric in his black attire, Ariel (nightgown), pop moment of Vanessa at the mirror, Grimsby, Carlotta, Max, Scuttle with crazy dingelhopper hair, Pop Town of Atlantica or Ursula's Lair, Ariel and Eric Pop Ride in the carriage just before "Kiss the Girl." I personally would love to have all her sisters, too... I think there are enough Arielholics as they used to be called, that they might manage to be profitable. :lol:

I saw an article saying the TLM VHS cover pop is on its way soon, although it hasn't been revealed yet. I still think it'll be Ariel sitting on the rock, either Copenhagen style or faced forward like on the original poster. <3 Also just wanted to say I received some e-mail saying Pop in a Box is a doing a 4 Funkos for $20 deal through sometime in October (you don't need a code).
blackcauldron85

https://www.popinabox.us/ (not .com- that looked shady!)

The ones in the deal are below!
Mike Wasowski
Sully
Boo
Belle with mirror
Beast (with curly hair/bow)
Mowgli wrapped in Kaa
Merlin with Archimedes
Cruella with a table
Maleficent with Diablo
White Rabbit with pocketwatch + umbrella
Cheshire Cat
Queen of Hearts with King
Lady Tremaine with Lucifer
Evil Queen with potion and crow
WDW castle plush
Jungle Cruise Frank
Combat Carl Jr. (looks like 30% vaulted, not 4 for $20)

Thanks for letting us know! I still have so many in boxes waiting to be displayed, I'll have to pass.
Disney's Divinity

The Ariel VHS POP Cover:

Here's the Amazon link. :)

I sort of wished this wasn't coming until next year to spread out the purchases, but oh, well. It looks really nice. I wish these were removable. Anyway, I'm really going to try not to buy any more of the VHS covers besides this and Simba, pending TSitS, but otherwise...
Disney's Divinity

The Facilier pop that was in shadow WITH his shadow has finally been revealed. Apparently this "line" is called Disney Villains Assemble. I didn't know that until now, I thought they were merely called "Deluxe."

Now it's just Ursula. I couldn't help noticing above that the picture above of the Ursula pop that's in shadow looks shaped differently than what we saw ages ago. I still think it's her sitting at her vanity though, could be wrong. I suppose Ursula will be revealed soon, probably timed with the Ariel VHS Pop's release mid-October. (And then Sebastian off in January for some reason???)
Vlad
Collector's Edition

Post by Vlad »

That Ariel figurine is beautiful 😍😍😍😍
Disney's Divinity

For some reason they have pages up for the Ultimate Princess Elsa and Belle pops (coming in December), but not Mulan, Anna, or Merida? At least I didn't see them when searching. Maybe they're going to space out these last ones more than the previous waves.

I wonder if they'll make UP pops for Raya and Mirabel eventually?
Disney's Divinity

I'm not sure if these links will work or not, but a new Facilier pop:
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0051/1 ... _1024x.png
https://preview.redd.it/new-dr-facilier ... e8680959ab

They've had trouble making Facilier work for me, it's hard to translate how thin he's supposed to be. I remember being disappointed by the skull face version they made a few years, I thought that would be good. But I like this one... I'm not sure if it's a Funko.com exclusive or a BoxLunch exclusive. It's alternately described as "green skull" or "sugar skull," not sure which is correct. I may get this one...

Anyway, the more I look at the Ursula Assemble pop, the more I think it's just going to be her holding Flotsam and Jetsam. :/ All the other Assemble line have been villains with their sidekicks, but that would be disappointing since we already have a pop of Ursula holding F&J? Not to mention they're a part of her "throne" pop, too. Disappointing since I thought it could be her at her vanity.
blackcauldron85

Ooooh, I love that "sugar skull" Facilier Pop (with one of the voodoo dolls!). I may need to get that one; I LOVE the voodoo dolls from the film and wish they had some merch of them.

*Edit* apparently it's from a year ago, BoxLunch exclusive and I don't see it on their site.
https://bleedingcool.com/collectibles/f ... luxe-wave/
Disney's Divinity

Oh, well, that sucks then. Most of the new villain line (much like the Ultimate Princess line) started last year, but I think the supply chain crisis caused a lot of them to stretch over to this year. I thought maybe it was something new. I wonder if that Cruella pop (the Funko.com exclusive) of her in her nightgown holding her phone ever released or not.
Disney's Divinity

The Ursula Assemble pop was finally revealed and, yeah, it's underwhelming. :/ If I get it, it'll only be because it's Ursula.

Also--the VHS Aladdin Pop has been revealed, and it's Genie (with legs) holding his lamp. I saw both on DisTracker for those who want to see pictures.
Disney's Divinity

I got Lady Tremaine for around $6 the other day through the Amazon Warehouse, and she turned out great. She's always been my 2nd favorite villain after Ursula. Despite Cinderella being one of the most merchandised Disney films, there's always been less stuff for Tremaine compared to other villains (I suppose a similar situation to Gaston from B&tB or Frollo from Hunchback, she feels too real and not as fantastical or OTT as other villains). Even this release is really late to the party... They've been making Disney Funko almost a decade before she finally got made.

Hopefully they'll make a version of her in the purple and teal balldress someday, or that same dress along with the veil she wears when she instigates the stepsisters to rip Cinderella's mother's dress to shreds. I could see them making a variant of the red dress with her holding the key to Cinderella's room in the attic.
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

I didn't even know they made a Lady Tremaine Pop! Lucifer is so cute, and it even has the smashed glass slipper! Great Pop!
Disney's Divinity

I thought it was good, too.

I got the Sleeping Beauty Castle pop town (that comes with Mickey in his Mickey Mouse Club march band outfit, I think?) for $12 via the Warehouse late last week and it finally came today. (I have Prime for the month and I'm just keeping an eye out for bargains. :P ) I associate that castle / design most with the opening of every Disney movie, it doesn't look quite like the castle as it appears in the film Sleeping Beauty to me (although obviously the general design is similar)?? Sort of the same way the Cinderella Castle one doesn't look like Cinderella's castle to me either--the weird colors, totally different shape, and the lack of a clocktower being the main reasons.

It was totally worth that price, I wouldn't have paid $20+ for it. The castle looks so cute in person, and a little bit bigger than I expected actually! There was apparently a park exclusive version of the same pop town that was exclusive to the parks (and the pop that went with it was Walt)--I wonder if that version was larger (and by how much) or the same size as this general release?
blackcauldron85

I got that Sleeping Beauty Castle with Mickey for my birthday this year! I haven't unboxed it yet- I don't know where I'll end up displaying it, it's just sitting on my unorganized display case right now.

I hadn't seen the Walt version before (https://wdwnt.com/2020/12/photos-new-wa ... uts-today/); I imagine it'd be the same castle, just with a (super cool) Walt Pop? Very expensive buying it now! ($135-$200+ in my quick search)
Disney's Divinity

I put it on my jewelry box. Just the right size, it's smaller and I have the jewelry box in the center of my bed's headboard. I had briefly had it on top of my PS4, that solid black would make it pop, but eh... It's so close to the TV, it would be bumping it all the time, so... I never even tried to keep an eye on the Walt version since it was a park exclusive. Maybe it was more affordable online at one time, but maybe not.

I expect (and hope) they'll make pop towns for the Disney Princess castles someday. Atlantica, Agrabah, and the castle in Cinderella are the three I'd like the most, but I like almost all of the castles. I would love a pop town of Ursula's Lair, too, of course. There's a Hogwarts Pop Town out there; unfortunately, it doesn't look very good to me...