Frozen: Winter Festival

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
UmbrellaFish
Signature Collection

Frozen: Winter Festival

Post by UmbrellaFish »

https://www.youloveit.com/dolls/3842-di ... attel.html

A new line of dolls appear to reveal a new Frozen project coming soon, Frozen: Winter Festival.
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Re: Frozen: Part V

Post by Farerb »

It's about time. They haven't done anything with Frozen since Olaf Presents.
DisneyFan09
Platinum Edition

Re: Frozen: Winter Festival

Post by DisneyFan09 »

To be honest, I didn`t like the dolls. The costumes were fine, but the dolls themselves looked as generic as the Hasbro versions of the dolls.
Farerb wrote: โ†‘Tue May 28, 2024 8:06 amIt's about time. They haven't done anything with Frozen since Olaf Presents.
To be honest, I`m actually relieved that they haven`t done anything with Frozen. Frankly due to the overexposure of the franchise. And I`m sorry if I come across as a condescending, but I had my own fatigue with the brand due to the overexposure.
The Disneynerd
Gold Classic Collection

Post by The Disneynerd »

Yeah Mattel really fell off when it comes to quality. I think its save to say that its for another upcoming Frozen christmas short that will probably play before Moana 2 :shrug: Based on Elsas braid and her purple dress that looks like the one she wore at the beginning of the sequel, it probably is set a few months before the Events of Frozen 2. But considering the water horse dollset, it can be set after F2 but they tell their stories of last christmas or something idk

DisneyFan09 wrote: โ†‘Tue May 28, 2024 2:50 pm
Farerb wrote: โ†‘Tue May 28, 2024 8:06 amIt's about time. They haven't done anything with Frozen since Olaf Presents.
To be honest, I`m actually relieved that they haven`t done anything with Frozen. Frankly due to the overexposure of the franchise. And I`m sorry if I come across as a condescending, but I had my own fatigue with the brand due to the overexposure.
no need to apologize :wink: it is indeed overrated but I still really like it. And i could be wrong but i dont think Farerb meant it as excitement but more as a fact that Disney hasnt milked the franshise in along time. And they do it to put Frozen on the Map to keep the hype going for F3 (which is kinda dumb because the less exposure, the more anticipation). Hope its not as horrible as Olaf presents :kermit: ( shorts about annoying piece of Snow making fun of classic stories... :roll: )
My favourite Disney songs:
๐Ÿ. ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ (๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ญ)
๐Ÿ. ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ (๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ)
๐Ÿ‘. Wherever I go (Hannah Montana)๐ŸŽถ :cry:
๐Ÿ’. ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“‘๐“ธ๐”‚ (๐“๐“ต๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท)
๐Ÿ“. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ž๐“๐’พ๐“‚๐’ท :cry: (๐“—๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐’ฝ ๐“œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐’พ๐‘’)
& more: 1000 years ( Legend of the Neverbeast),
I'll try (Return to Neverland) :pan: , So close (Enchanted), ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Šยด๐“๐“ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ (๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ: ๐ธ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ), I thought I lost you (BOLT), Into the Unknown (Frozen 2) :pink:
Sotiris
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Sotiris »

The Disneynerd wrote: โ†‘Tue May 28, 2024 3:15 pmI think its save to say that its for another upcoming Frozen christmas short that will probably play before Moana 2
It's not a short; it's a short-form series.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

DisneyFan09 wrote: โ†‘Tue May 28, 2024 2:50 pm To be honest, I`m actually relieved that they haven`t done anything with Frozen. Frankly due to the overexposure of the franchise. And I`m sorry if I come across as a condescending, but I had my own fatigue with the brand due to the overexposure.
You didn't come across as condescending. While I think Frozen is just okay, I never thought it was the greatest thing ever so I don't know if I ever felt fatigue since it's not a movie I ever cared that much about. I actually don't mind that Frozen has many installments. In many ways I don't even consider it to be truly Disney or the Disney that I love.
DisneyFan09
Platinum Edition

Post by DisneyFan09 »

The Disneynerd wrote: โ†‘Tue May 28, 2024 3:15 pm no need to apologize :wink:
Aaaaw, thanks :)
Farerb wrote: โ†‘Wed May 29, 2024 5:28 amYou didn't come across as condescending. While I think Frozen is just okay, I never thought it was the greatest thing ever so I don't know if I ever felt fatigue since it's not a movie I ever cared that much about. I actually don't mind that Frozen has many installments. In many ways I don't even consider it to be truly Disney or the Disney that I love.
Thanks :) The thing is that I`ve ranted about Frozen so much that I will only repeat myself by saying my opinion about it. But for the record, I don`t mind that Frozen has many installments, but frankly, it was quite overexposed for a while and therefore I was a little tired of it.
Thumper_93
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Thumper_93 »

There is another set of dolls from this project. These ones look better but the costumes reminds me to the Frozen 2 costumes too much.