PM Notification

Feedback for the site and forum: comments, questions, suggestions welcome.
geniuswalt
Gold Classic Collection

PM Notification

Post by geniuswalt »

Is it possible to receive email notifications when receiving a personal message? If so, how do I do that?
Thanks
Sotiris
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: PM Notification

Post by Sotiris »

Go to your User Control Panel, select Board preferences, then select Edit notification options. Towards the bottom, you'll see a heading that says Miscellaneous notifications. Go to where it says "Someone sends you a private message" and click on the second column that's labeled Email and hit Submit.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
geniuswalt
Gold Classic Collection

Post by geniuswalt »

Thank you Sotiris but after following your instructions I can see that I’m already subscribed to PM email notifications and yet I’m getting no notification via email (I’m assuming the email address would be the one linked to my account profile, correct?). Also, yes, I’ve checked my spam folder… please help
geniuswalt
Gold Classic Collection

Post by geniuswalt »

No one? :roll:
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

geniuswalt wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:29 am Thank you Sotiris but after following your instructions I can see that I’m already subscribed to PM email notifications and yet I’m getting no notification via email (I’m assuming the email address would be the one linked to my account profile, correct?). Also, yes, I’ve checked my spam folder… please help
I've looked into it and unfortunately, not all email notifications are up and running yet.
We are in the process of switching to a dedicated mail service. You have all made DVDizzy such a vibrant community that we have had trouble keeping up! Our apologies for the inconvenience. We are currently working through a top-priority process to restore all board emails. Board-wide emails have been turned back on, but some features are still being updated. We are still working on post notifications and board-wide messages.
Source: https://dvdizzy.com/maintenance/forum-maintenance.html
geniuswalt
Gold Classic Collection

Post by geniuswalt »

Thanks for this update. Any ETA if I may?
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

I'll ask the administrator about it and let you know.