New Blu-ray/DVD Thread XVIII - Spending, We Wrote

Discussion of non-Disney DVD and Blu-ray.
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: New Blu-ray/DVD Thread XVIII - Spending, We Wrote

Post by blackcauldron85 »

I made a character and played for a few minutes. I even had trouble walking and running lol- I'm not much of a gamer. I'm glad you are having fun with it and that the patch works! I totally agree that there should be a base level on games that can be playable no matter what.
Disney's Divinity

Post by Disney's Divinity »

Yeah, I just wanted to geek out a little. :P I do play some games, but they're few and far between like this--mostly just Kingdom Hearts because it's Disney-related and Final Fantasy (KH lead me to that series since some of its characters were in KH).

I'd read something the other day that they were giving the Lego Harry Potter games some kind of "update" for the PS5. I enjoyed those as mindless collector fun (and they were funny in how creative they were in telling the story without any dialogue :lol: ), so I'm looking forward to that. The downside is they were working on some major Lego Disney game--something I'd hoped they would make for years--but cancelled it to work on the HP thing. :/ Why not make both? :lol:
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
blackcauldron85

Post by blackcauldron85 »

This article has more info on the canceled game:
https://www.videogameschronicle.com/new ... -tt-games/

It's like when there's a cancelled film- it's amazing how much work goes into something that gets cancelled.