Unable to attach documents to post ...

Feedback for the site and forum: comments, questions, suggestions welcome.
Jules
Diamond Edition

Unable to attach documents to post ...

Post by Jules »

Unfortunately, the forum software has rejected documents with all the following extensions: PDF, DOC, RTF, and TXT.

In any case, it's the PDF I need since it's non-editable.

This is weird. I could have sworn that years ago I attached a PDF document on the entire history of the Walt Disney Pictures logo in the WDAS films without issue. What happened? :?
Sotiris
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: Unable to attach documents to post ...

Post by Sotiris »

To my knowledge, this forum never allowed the attachment of documents. Only images. While the software does have that capability, it was disabled by the administrator, probably to save bandwidth or prevent inappropriate materials from being shared. Just upload your document to a free file-sharing website and post the link instead.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jules
Diamond Edition

Re: Unable to attach documents to post ...

Post by Jules »

Sotiris wrote:To my knowledge, this forum never allowed the attachment of documents. Only images. While the software does have that capability, it was disabled by the administrator, probably to save bandwidth or prevent inappropriate materials from being shared. Just upload your document to a free file-sharing website and post the link instead.
I'll try linking to a publicly shared folder on my OneDrive. I hope there are no security risks.

Thanks for the help! :-)