The Walt Disney Signature Collection

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: The Walt Disney Signature Collection

Post by Disney's Divinity »

I do like the new cover for SW although I doubt I'll get it again. So many things to pick up next time I re-start my Disney Movie Club membership now--Make Mine Music, Melody Time, Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure, Chip 'n' Dale, The Proud Family, and Encanto. Hopefully I'll be able to get Encanto and the two shorts films as three of the 5 for $1 part of the deal. Somehow I don't think they'll let you get series that way, so two of the series will have to be my two Featured Titles. But, I don't know, I believe when the final volume of DuckTales was released on DVD, it was included on the little packet of things you could pick for your 5-for-$1 choice?

And hopefully the next time I re-start after that, more TV series will have been released via DMC, like TLM. :D I love the cover for the Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure set. <33
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
D82
Signature Collection

Post by D82 »

Farerb wrote:
Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs Anniversary Edition (Club Exclusive) Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Code
G ● 1937
|
Club Price $24.99
Save $4.96
Regular Price $29.95

Rating: G
Available to own 3/22/22.

Disney Movie Club Exclusive Cover Art and Bonus Content. While Supplies Last.

Includes Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Code of the movie.

Temporary price reduction. Save over $4! Counts as 1 regular priced title & 1 unit toward minimum purchase commitment. Not eligible for additional discounts.

Reserve online and get a free collectible lithograph. Add title to cart and look for your lithograph at checkout. Limit of 3 per order. Size 6.75" x 5". Design may vary. Not available for individual sale. While supplies last. Offer subject to expiration.

Plot Summary
No film in history has captured the world's imagination like Walt Disney's first full-length animated masterpiece. To celebrate its 85th Anniversary, this Club Exclusive release includes the Original 1937 Theatrical Movie Poster Art plus a Blu-ray Disc with New Bonus Content "How Snow White Changed Animation Forever". Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs was not only a groundbreaking movie for The Walt Disney Company, but a watershed movie for Animation. Many techniques that were established and even invented for Snow White are still being used today!

Join the beautiful princess Snow White as she escapes her jealous stepmother, the queen, and befriends a lovable group of dwarfs. But when she falls under the queen's wicked spell, only true love's kiss can save her.
I love that they used the original theatrical poster as the cover. And it's great that it'll have a new bonus feature.
Farerb wrote:The Jungle Book will be re-released next year and this is the cover:
Farerb wrote:It's a reused cover from the Diamond Edition:

As much as I hate vertical titles, I think it's better because it doesn't hide one of the characters. The DMC's cover is prettier than both though.
Yeah, that composition was clearly designed for a vertical title and it doesn't work with the horizontal one. Plus, have you noticed the mistake in the beam of sunlight just above Baloo's arm?
Thumper_93
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Thumper_93 »

D82 wrote:
Farerb wrote: Image
I love that they used the original theatrical poster as the cover. And it's great that it'll have a new bonus feature.
Farerb wrote:The Jungle Book will be re-released next year and this is the cover:
Farerb wrote:It's a reused cover from the Diamond Edition:

As much as I hate vertical titles, I think it's better because it doesn't hide one of the characters. The DMC's cover is prettier than both though.
Yeah, that composition was clearly designed for a vertical title and it doesn't work with the horizontal one. Plus, have you noticed the mistake in the beam of sunlight just above Baloo's arm?
In Spanish edition the title is in vertical but it's lower than in the USA edition.

Vlad
Collector's Edition

Post by Vlad »

Did they reveal the release date for the new edition of The Jungle Book?
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

Sicoe Vlad wrote:Did they reveal the release date for the new edition of The Jungle Book?
The release date is February 22, 2022.
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

DMC Exclusive slipcover:
Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney's Divinity »

I wish I had bought the DMC exclusive release from a year or two back, but this cover (the original poster?) is better than that horrid generic cover. All the white almost makes it look like one of the Signature Collection covers.
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
stevemcqueen
Gold Classic Collection

Post by stevemcqueen »

Farerb wrote:DMC Exclusive slipcover:
That's more like it. But is it just the slipcover? Will the actual artwork be the same?
Vlad
Collector's Edition

Post by Vlad »

Farerb wrote:
Sicoe Vlad wrote:Did they reveal the release date for the new edition of The Jungle Book?
The release date is February 22, 2022.
Awesome, thank you!
Farerb wrote:DMC Exclusive slipcover:
It's a nice cover, but I think I prefer the regular edition's design.