Your fav chip/crisp/snack flavour?

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
AwallaceUNC
Signature Collection

Post by AwallaceUNC »

I'm a big fan of 4-Cheese Cheese Its (or is it Cheese Nips? I dunno)... Also, cheese & pretzel Combos are quite good. Other favorites: Funyuns, pretzels, Wise Cheese Puffs (I'll take these over Cheetos any day), and the Oreo crackers, which don't actually taste like Oreos at all but are very tasty.

-Aaron
• Author of Hocus Pocus in Focus: The Thinking Fan's Guide to Disney's Halloween Classic
and The Thinking Fan's Guide to Walt Disney World: Magic Kingdom (Epcot coming soon)
• Host of Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Pod, the longest-running Disney podcast
• Entertainment Writer & Moderator at DVDizzy.com
• Twitter - @aaronspod
Zoltack
Collector's Edition

Post by Zoltack »

Has anyone ever eaten those deep fried pig skins that come in a platic bag. Those will put some hair on your ass.
Miss Jo
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Miss Jo »

When I was little, my favourite flavour was Lay's Sour Cream and Onion. Then at a birthday party I discovered Lay's Ketchup chips, and was partial to those until the invention of Ketchup Doritos.
Has anyone ever eaten those deep fried pig skins that come in a platic bag. Those will put some hair on your ass.
I remember trying something like that once. It was some part of a pig, anyway, and I did not find it very appealing. Thankfully, it had no effect on the hairiness of my bum. Maybe you ate a different kind than me, Zoltack.
"I don't get high on drugs; I get high on Disney."
Escapay
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Escapay »

Zoltack wrote:Has anyone ever eaten those deep fried pig skins that come in a platic bag. Those will put some hair on your ass.
Pork rinds aka chicharrones? It's a staple of our family parties, since more often than not they accompany the lechon (a WHOLE pig roasted in coals).

Escapay
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

In the UK, they're called Pork Scratchings and they really are the most abhorrent deliberation of comestible cuisine acknowledged (and indeed, manifested) to Homo sapiens since the advent of the siring of the antiquity of humankind.

They're sh!t.
Most of my Blu-ray collection some of my UK discs aren't on their database
ichabod
Diamond Edition

Post by ichabod »

2099net wrote:In the UK, they're called Pork Scratchings and they really are the most abhorrent deliberation of comestible cuisine acknowledged (and indeed, manifested) to Homo sapiens since the advent of the siring of the antiquity of humankind.

They're sh!t.
Although they give certain superheroes the ability to know everything! ;)
Loomis
Signature Collection
Location: Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

Post by Loomis »

The elemental hindrance that I assert a difficulty with all salted or flavored snacks is that they are entirely without any nutritional value of any great consequence. Presently, I seek to ameliorate my general well-being and as such, many of the delectable morsels that once stimulated my appetite are pretty much off the cards now.

So anything containing cheese is still the answer.
Behind the Panels - Comic book news, reviews and podcast
The Reel Bits - All things film
Twitter - Follow me on Twitter
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

Loomis wrote:The elemental hindrance that I assert a difficulty with all salted or flavored snacks is that they are entirely without any nutritional value of any great consequence. Presently, I seek to ameliorate my general well-being and as such, many of the delectable morsels that once stimulated my appetite are pretty much off the cards now.

So anything containing cheese is still the answer.
Happenstance, one must apprise the promotion of your delectation and delirium as one orally explores the briny, highly flavoured, over-salted, pungent, saliferous taste of those before professed snacks against the deplorable affects on one's endeared and esteemed well-being.

While the negative equity on a person's general soundness and hardiness of physique is, distressingly irrevocable when consuming uncostly valueless snack foods, one can expel these notions if seduced by the sensory charisma of the ungodly concoction of faux ingrediants that combine to form "Vintage Chedder and Red Onion Chutney" flavouring.

So forget about the health implications, and live for today. Vintage Chedder and Red Onion Chutney is literally "to die for".
Most of my Blu-ray collection some of my UK discs aren't on their database
DisneyPrincess
Gold Classic Collection

Chips

Post by DisneyPrincess »

My favorite is <b>Schlotsky's Cracked Pepper Potato Chips</b>. You don't have to go to Schlotsky's to get them, they can be found in just about any grocery store. They're awesome!

Also I love <b>Cheez-it Twisterz Hot Wings & Cheezy Blue Crackers</b>.

I love anything hot & spicy!
Andy
Special Edition

Post by Andy »

Im with you 2099net, im loving Walkers Sensations right now, even more so since they re-designed them all and tweaked the flavours a little. The Oven Roasted Chicken with Lemon & Thyme ones are yummy and alot nice than they were before.
And if they arent available then you cant beat a good pack of Walkers Smoky Bacon Crisps! :D
hiiiii
DVDBuff1
Gold Classic Collection

Re: Your fav chip/crisp/snack flavour?

Post by DVDBuff1 »

Mostly Cool Ranch Doritos.