What good thing happened to you today?

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: What good thing happened to you today?

Post by Disney Duster »

Good to see you back singerguy04! I wonder how you found your way around the login issues? You must be pretty smart!
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by blackcauldron85 »

:pink: :pink: :pink: YAY singerguy04!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back!!!!!!!!!! :)
DVDBuff1
Gold Classic Collection

Post by DVDBuff1 »

Something my youngest child self never did, I did just recently. And that is win the Pokémon League. Growing up as a neurodivergent in the 2000s, Pokémon Games from Gen 1-4 were HARD, now all the kids are spoiled today with every Pokémon in their team having Exp. Share to smoothly level up. My 1st Pokémon game was Silver, but I got stuck in the Ice Cave to Black Thorn City, gave up on the game, and moved on to Sapphire. Before I moved from Portland to Willamina, OR, I bought the Gen 2 remake Heart Gold through store credit at a retro game store by selling a bunch of my movies. If I got the game in the case, it would've been $300, so caseless I gained for $150, again through store credit. I am proud to have GRINDED to improve my skills and Pokémon team around Lv. 50 each. If there's anything I wish I did differently, I wish my starter Meganium was in the hall of fame, because I love pink flowers and dinosaurs. :float: