Can´t Log In. Need to get my password.

Feedback for the site and forum: comments, questions, suggestions welcome.
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Can´t Log In. Need to get my password.

Post by DC Fan »

Hi,

While I´m able to use the forums (obviously) that´s because I have the user name and password saved on the computer. However, on the cell phone I don´t and can´t.

I´ve tried to ask for it using the site but I don´t know why it doesn´t recognize my password. ([email protected])

So please help.
Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: Can´t Log In. Need to get my password.

Post by Disney's Divinity »

Hopefully Sotiris saw this and was able to help. This section doesn’t get posted in very often though, so they may not have seen this yet and you might want to try PM if they haven’t.
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

DC Fan, I've talked to the administrator, Luke, about your problem and he said he'd look into it. I suggest you email him at [email protected] to provide more details about the issue.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
blackcauldron85

Post by blackcauldron85 »

I've spent the day updating pretty much all of my passwords to websites since I've had a couple hacked recently, but here on this site, I can't find the "change my password" option beyond "Forgot my password." I did select that option; I have yet to receive an email to reset it. Is that the only way to update your password on this site? I know I've periodically changed it over the years, but I can't find the option. Luckily my current password is working, but just wondering if there's another way to change my password!
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

blackcauldron85 wrote:Is that the only way to update your password on this site? I know I've periodically changed it over the years, but I can't find the option. Luckily my current password is working, but just wondering if there's another way to change my password!
Go to "User Control Panel", select "Profile", then "Edit account settings". Fill in the blanks and hit "Submit". If you remember your current password, you should be able to change it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
blackcauldron85

Post by blackcauldron85 »

^ Thank you x 1000!!! :pink: