Mickey's adventure story

Polls and games that do not call for discussion.
JEANYLASER
Gold Classic Collection

Post by JEANYLASER »

that is a good story. I love it!
JEANY SANCHEZ
Ariel'sprince
Platinum Edition
Location: beyond the meadows of joy and the valley of contentment

Post by Ariel'sprince »

*...Princess Jasmine*.
Jasmine:who are you?.
Minnie:our heads was almost off,can you untie us?.
Jasmine:allright.
*Jasmine untie Minnie,Marie,Prudance and Mushu*.
Jasmine:what is this place?.
Minnie:The queen of heart's castle.
Jasmine:really?.
Prudance:you don't where you going.
Jasmine:i do,but...
Prudance:then why are you asking us where are you?.
*Jasmine gets mad*.
Jasmine:oh,so you think i"m walking around here and wait for you so i can rescue you and have nothing to do?.
Minnie:what? no.
Jasmine:then why are you so mean? and you didn't thank me for rescuing you!.
Prudance:well,if you're here then why are you here?.
Jasmine:what!?!? i"m not just some peacock princess! i wave and then i smile,i smile and then i...
Minnie:okay,thank and she didn't wanted to hurt you.
Prudance:yes i did.
Marie:shut up or it's off with your head!.
Mushu:can we go on your magic carpet?.
Jasmine:yes,but if she won't come *pointing Prudance*.
Prudance:i....
Marie:agreed.
Prudance:hey!.
*Mickey (Still bound and gagged),Minnie,Mushu and Marie goes on the magic carpet with Jasmine*.
Prudance:how can you leave me here?.
Jasmine:goodbye.
*they fly away*.
*Prudance trying not to cry*.
Prudance:fine! who need you anyway!.
*The Queen Of Hears get up*.
The Queen Of Hearts:you done all this!? off with your head!!!.
Prudance:oh no.
*mean while on the magic carpt*.
Minnie:Mushu,you arn't sad that Prudance was left behind?.
Mushu:of course not,i didn't loved her,i only wanted to take this....
*Mushu show Minnie a gem*.
Mushu:it's worth a lot of money!.
Minnie:yes... it... is.
*they fly and get NeverLand,they land on the ground*.
Jasmine:what is this place?.
Minnie:i don't know.
Mickey:Mmm!.
*Peter Pan come with TinkerBell*.
Peter Pan:who are you?.
Jasmine:i"m Princess Jasmine,those are a few people i saved from death,where are we?.
Peter Pan:i"m Peter Pan,this is TinkerBell,you're in NeverLand.
Jasmine:how do we get out of here?.
Peter Pan:from where you got in.
Jasmine:but where is that?.
Peter Pan:i can show you but i need to rescue Wendy in the 8383213219 time from Captain Hook.
Jasmine:okay,where did he took her?.
Peter Pan:that way *point on Skull Rock*.
Jasmine:we'll help you to make it faster.
*they fly to Skull Rock,but then...*.
Last edited by Ariel'sprince on Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JEANYLASER
Gold Classic Collection

Post by JEANYLASER »

i can't wait to read to see What happend to our beloved Mickey Mouse next! And did Mickey Mouse escape?
JEANY SANCHEZ
Prudence
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prudence »

This is a horrible and now plotless story where everyone is acting out of character, because Ariel'sprince has nothing better to do with his time.
That's hot.
JEANYLASER
Gold Classic Collection

Post by JEANYLASER »

I love Mickey Mouse! this is first adventure. I will hope that Mickey Mouse will escape.
JEANY SANCHEZ
Chernabog_Rocks
Collector's Edition

Post by Chernabog_Rocks »

This "story" is rather.....well it's....actually I'm not sure what it is honestly, aren't most story's written with things desscribe in greater detail instead of just line after line of talking? Not trying to be mean, just rather curious why all the details are left out :wink:
Ariel'sprince
Platinum Edition

Post by Ariel'sprince »

Prudence wrote:This is a horrible and now plotless story where everyone is acting out of character, because Ariel'sprince has nothing better to do with his time.
I have a lot of better things to do,and just becouse Prudance fell in love with Mushu dosn't mean it's bad.
Prudence
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prudence »

Even if the plot was well-written (which it is not), this wouldn't be a good story. This is a "hello, today I am going to bang my head against the wall on account of this sucky script" story.
That's hot.
Ariel'sprince
Platinum Edition

Post by Ariel'sprince »

Prudence wrote:Even if the plot was well-written (which it is not), this wouldn't be a good story. This is a "hello, today I am going to bang my head against the wall on account of this sucky script" story.
Well,this is story is joke,i think i"ll try wirte something better.
By the Way-Prudance really is like Mconagol :o.
Prudence
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prudence »

I know it's a joke, but it's not even funny.

What's wrong with McGonagall? You know who she's also like? Griselda from the Winx Club!
That's hot.
Ariel'sprince
Platinum Edition

Post by Ariel'sprince »

Prudence wrote:I know it's a joke, but it's not even funny.

What's wrong with McGonagall? You know who she's also like? Griselda from the Winx Club!
Oh :oops:.
Nothing's worng with her,it's a good thing :D.
What's Winx Club?.
JEANYLASER
Gold Classic Collection

Post by JEANYLASER »

Mickey's evil twin captured the real Mickey to his hideout and tied up Mickey Mouse bound and gagged inside the freezer in the abandoned Ice cream factory. Then Mickey cried out "HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! still bound and gagged! in the freezer at the abandoned Ice cream factory.

But! the Mickey's evil twin has a trap for your girlfriend Minnie! Then Minnie was in the abandoned Ice cream factory to find her boyfriend Mickey Mouse. She didn't know that Mickey Mouse is already tied up bound and gagged in the freezer. Then suddenly Minnie saw the evil Mickey. "What did you done to Mickey Mouse said Minnie! AH! evil Mickey's laughed. I have your boyfriend Mickey Mouse tied up bound and gagged in the freezer.

Then the evil Mickey's tied up Minnie Mouse bound and gagged to the conveyor belt and she screamed HELP!!!!!!!! Mickey!!!!! Then Meanwhile in the freezer Mickey Mouse is still tied up bound and gagged. And then the evil Mickey's twin said to Mickey still tied up bound and gagged. I have your girl friend Minnie Mouse and she is tied up bound and gagged to the conveyor belt in my ice cream factory!" Let us go! Evil Mickey!" Said the real Mickey Mouse!

I will take you to your girlfriend Minnie! Then evil Mickey dragged the real Mickey to the conveyor belt tied up bound and gagged. Minnie is tied up bound and gagged in the conveyor belt as well. So Mickey and Minnie do you like the ride in the conveyor belt! NO!!!!!!!!!! Said Mickey and Minnie

To bad Mickey and Minnie! i have to go now have a good time in the abandoned ice cream factory Mickey and Minnie! I have to rob the bank!!!!!!! Then Mickey and Minnie (muffled) HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone out there HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meanwhile in the bank the evil Mickey rob the bank. And the real Mickey is still tied up bound and gagged in the convyor belt in the abandoned ice cream factory. Meanwhile in the abandoned ice cream factory. MMMMMMMMM!!!!! Muffled Mickey and Minnie.
JEANY SANCHEZ
thedisneyspirit
Anniversary Edition

Re: Mickey's adventure story

Post by thedisneyspirit »

I know replying to dead ghost polls is dumb, but man, dunno what's stranger; the Mickey bondage fetish abundant in this or all the characters acting like psychopaths. And what's with the hatred the non-princess gets from the DP fanatics? :roll: I've seen this in fan pop and it's just so forced. Esmeralda, Meg, etc, aren't a threat to the line, honey, at the end of the day Cinderella will get more dolls than them or Kida, so dunno what you get out of making call out posts of them.