Thank You for the Ignore Feature!

Feedback for the site and forum: comments, questions, suggestions welcome.
UmbrellaFish
Signature Collection

Thank You for the Ignore Feature!

Post by UmbrellaFish »

I was just revisiting an old thread and saw where I'd requested the mods to install an ignore feature. It was eventually installed, and I've been using it for a month now, and I must say it is a wonderful function, and my thank you is long overdo! I encourage every member, if there's a poster (or posters) who you find continually posts inflammatory comments or never adds anything of genuine worth to a discussion-- instead of engaging with this poster, sparking a flame war, and causing frustration to yourself-- use "Ignore" so you won't feel compelled to respond! It's beautiful!

Of course, I should also note that if someone is on your ignore list and posts in a thread you are reading, their comment will be hidden, but if you click on their message you can read it-- but believe me, doing that is not a good idea! Because if you use the "Ignore" feature responsibly, the posters you ignore will never, ever have anything of worth to say.
Semaj
Anniversary Edition

Re: Thank You for the Ignore Feature!

Post by Semaj »

Never thought I was ever going to use it. TSWade2 is a waste of space.
"OH COME ON, REALLY?!?!"
bradhig
Anniversary Edition

Re: Thank You for the Ignore Feature!

Post by bradhig »

Are people ignoring me? I post stuff and no one replies anymore. Is there a way I can see if people are ignoring me?