Trade Forum Rules & Announcement

Post your lists to trade or sell products to other forum members.
Luke
Site Admin

Trade Forum Rules & Announcement

Post by Luke »

Hi,

I'm sorry to have shrugged off responsibility to this forum. Obviously, the site entails a lot of maintenance, and for the most part, I'm doing all of that myself.

The need to establish some guidelines for the Trade Forum exists, and to address them, here are some rules.

RULES FOR THE TRADE FORUM.

* Since this is a Disney forum, the main part of movies should be Disney movies.

* The sale or trade of bootleg DVDs or DVD-Rs is not permitted. I can't control what's done via e-mail, but please do not include these titles in your Trade/Sale lists.

* After the completion of all successful trades or sales through the forum, please be sure to leave positive feedback in the Trade Forum Feedback Thread.

* UltimateDisney.com is not responsible in any way for the trades and sales that go on through this forum. You are expected to arrange details among yourself. Anyone who abuses the Trade Forum and doesn't deliver on their part of agreements will be banned from using the forum altogether.

Lastly, the announcement. indianajdp will be helping out as moderator of the Trade Forum. This whole forum is still operating with a watchful eye on it. Please don't abuse this forum or disobey the rules.

Thanks.
Last edited by Luke on Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chernabog
Special Edition

Post by Chernabog »

:twisted:
Please make this a STICKY Luke!
So it always stay on top so every new member can see it directly.
Smarty-pants

Post by Smarty-pants »

I have an easy question, but have no clue where or who to direct it to, so I guess I'll try here.
Why can't I edit my origional post in my trade thread?? How are we supposed to keep up-to-date trade lists if we can't even edit the lists to keep them current? Please lmk and here is the link for my trade thread.
www.ultimatedisney.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2491
Thanks
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

Smarty-pants wrote:I have an easy question, but have no clue where or who to direct it to, so I guess I'll try here.
Why can't I edit my origional post in my trade thread?? How are we supposed to keep up-to-date trade lists if we can't even edit the lists to keep them current? Please lmk and here is the link for my trade thread.
www.ultimatedisney.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2491
Thanks
Sorry, I had permissions set to only allow moderators to edit posts. I've fixed this and you should now be able to edit your post accordingly.
Just Myself
Platinum Edition

Post by Just Myself »

Is there any age restrictions?
Cheers,
JM :thumb:
Starion
Anniversary Edition

Post by Starion »

I think you need to be over 13 to join the forums. Another unofficial rule that may be in effect is: if you are under 18, get your parents' permission.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
mileycyrusrox

Post by mileycyrusrox »

that is right.
DalmatianFan85

Post by DalmatianFan85 »

Oh, so this is the place where we post our Top 10 lists? Thanks, but oh great. I posted my Top 10 DAC's in the wrong section!
PeterPanfan
Diamond Edition

Post by PeterPanfan »

Dalmatianfan, this forum is strictly for trading, NOT posting lists or any other things relating to that.
DalmatianFan85

Post by DalmatianFan85 »

PeterPanfan wrote:Dalmatianfan, this forum is strictly for trading, NOT posting lists or any other things relating to that.
Geez! I was just asking a question, you didn't have to bite my head off! Well, if that's the case, then I think the description should be changed.
PeterPanfan
Diamond Edition

Post by PeterPanfan »

It clearly states that this forum is for trading purposes only. There is a seperate board of "polls".
Tyler342814

Post by Tyler342814 »

So your saying I couldn't sell Simpson's seasons on here?