Please Be Respectful of Others in This Forum

Post your lists to trade or sell products to other forum members.
indianajdp
Anniversary Edition

Please Be Respectful of Others in This Forum

Post by indianajdp »

Recently there have been some issues with folks posting things for sale or trade and having others come into those threads and post their opinions about the prices that were being asked.

Now, this is a big community (getting bigger by the day) and chances are you're going nto disagree at time with what people post in this forum. However, I ask that you please respect their right to post or "advertise" their wares in this forum and treat their thread as you would want your own treated. If you don't agree with a price, fine. Cluttering a thread with taunts or heckles to the poster about things like that don't do a bit of good for anyone.

If a price is outlandish then he/she more than likely won't be able to sell it. It takes "two to tango" so in order for the item to be sold a buyer has to agree that the price is reasonable. Simple enough. Going after the seller publicly in a thread will only lead to a bad situation, so if you have an issue with them take it up privately and leave it out of the thread.

Carry on :D
" There's no Dumbass Vaccine " - Jimmy Buffett
Ciaobelli
Special Edition

Post by Ciaobelli »

i know this is directed mainly at me, so I apologize for my remarks, won't happen again.

peace
indianajdp
Anniversary Edition

Post by indianajdp »

Not just you Ciaobelli, it's happened on-and-off for the last couple of months. Things just kind of came to a head over the last couple of days.

But thank you for apologizing :up:
Ciaobelli
Special Edition

Post by Ciaobelli »

indianajdp wrote:Not just you Ciaobelli, it's happened on-and-off for the last couple of months. Things just kind of came to a head over the last couple of days.

But thank you for apologizing :up:
:thumb:
MickeyMouseboy
Platinum Edition

Post by MickeyMouseboy »

how do we deal with harrassment on a PM indiana?
indianajdp
Anniversary Edition

Post by indianajdp »

MickeyMouseboy wrote:how do we deal with harrassment on a PM indiana?
MMB--

E-mail me the details.

On the surface I guess I would say that the best course of action would be to just take the "high road" and not respond.
Ciaobelli
Special Edition

Post by Ciaobelli »

MickeyMouseboy wrote:how do we deal with harrassment on a PM indiana?
Did you receive an angry email from the Tarzan CE guy?? I did.
MickeyMouseboy
Platinum Edition

Post by MickeyMouseboy »

yes i did ciaobelli! I have it saved to send it to indiana or luke.
Ciaobelli
Special Edition

Post by Ciaobelli »

MickeyMouseboy wrote:yes i did ciaobelli! I have it saved to send it to indiana or luke.
I still have it too, want me to join the fight? :)
MickeyMouseboy
Platinum Edition

Post by MickeyMouseboy »

Sure.........
PhilMo

Am I being tag-teamed?

Post by PhilMo »

For being defensive to your unfounded remarks? Indiana was right on with this post. Did you read it? How can you expect someone to sit there, get bashed & have their chances of selling something destroyed? When you start messing with someone’s wallet, it’s usually going to cause problems.
Now I must say Ciaobelli was big enough & a decent enough person to apologize & recognize what was happening was not right. I respect that and have no beef with him/her. But MickeyMouseboy basically took the attitude that he can do whatever / whenever he wants. Great attitude bud!
There’s no need to forward my PMs to Indiana or Luke, I did that when this all escalated. And yes, I even copied them on my message where I told you to shut up.
chaychay102royal
Anniversary Edition

Post by chaychay102royal »

While I am not active on this specific board, I am saddened by the reason for this post. I think complaining about prices on here is extremely rude.